And now I miss it.
该死
Goddamn it.
我们的过滤器用完了
所以我得给你打♥针♥
We're out of filters, so,I'm-a have to give you a shot.
你好,妮娜
Hello, Nina.
你还好吗?
How are you?
喝酒怎么样?
How's the drinking?
让我不至于自杀
Keeps me from killing myself.
你呢?
How's yours?
让我不至于杀了你
Keeps me from killing you.
我明天就走
I'm leaving tomorrow.
去博尔德
For Boulder.
嗯,这可能是我最没想到你会说的话
Well, that's probably the last thing I expected you to say.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
你会死的
You'll die.
它们是杀不死的
They can't be killed.
如果你真的相信这一点,你就不会
You believed that, you wouldn't still have
还把这面海盗旗挂在墙上
this pirate flag on your wall.
我找到了一条安全的路线
I found a safe way there.
没有安全的路线
There is no safe way.
我知道每一张地图
I know every map.
每一条路线 需要步行两天
Every route. Two days' walk.
不可能一直待在警戒线以上
Impossible to stay above The Line the whole time.
亨特的机器
Hunter's machine.
最后一个过滤器烧坏了
The last filter burnt out.
博尔德的医院会有一箱
The hospital in Boulder will have a crate of 'em.
但如果我不去,亨特就会死
But if I don't go, Hunter dies.
那里可能已经被洗劫一空了
The place was probably looted.
没人有时间去洗劫
No one had time to loot.
你至少要穿过警戒线
You're gonna have to go below The Line
十几次
at least a dozen times.
你不可能在十几次
You can't survive a dozen
遭遇那些东西后还能活下来
encounters with those things.
你活下来了
You survived.
那是运气
That was luck.
运气不是策略
Luck is not a strategy.
运气帮不了你
Luck won't help you.
你是唯一一个与它们战斗
并活下来的人
You're the only person who fought them and lived.
你研究它们多年了
You've studied them for years.
这会对我有帮助
所以呢?"帮我个忙,妮娜
- That'll help me. - So what? "Do me a favor, Nina.
我们一起去 一起去送死吧 "
Let's go. Let's die together."
但去年,你以为你找到了杀死它们的方法,
But last year, you thought you found a way to kill them
如果你能回到你以前的实验室
if you could get back to your old lab.
这就是塔拉跟你一起去的原因
That's why Tara went with you.
我有一条去博尔德的路线
I have a way to Boulder.
已经规划好了 我们只需要穿过警戒线两次
It's mapped out. We only go below The Line twice.
两次?
Twice?
这不可能
That's not possible.
是可能的
It is.
卡尔韦矿
Calway Mine.
它穿过山脉
It goes through the mountain.
一个矿井?
A mine?
他妈的一个矿井,威尔?
A fucking mine, Will?
这就是你的计划?
That's your plan?
从定义上来说,那就是个死亡陷阱
That's a death trap by definition.
我的公♥司♥在那里做过一个大项目
My company did a big job there.
我走遍了每一个角落
I walked every inch.
我了解那些隧♥道♥
I know those tunnels.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
你是在孤注一掷
You're desperate.
绝望的人会被杀死
Desperate people get killed.
早上8点
8:00 a.m.
大教堂观景台
Cathedral Point Overlook.
谁说我要去了?
Who says I'm going?
你从第一天起在这里
做的一切都在说明这点
Everything you've done up here since day one says that.
每晚对着那该死的收割者比例尺开枪
Shooting at that goddamn,Reaper scale every night.
你满脑子想的都是
杀死这些东西中的一个,
All you think about is killing one of these things,
而你需要从下面获得
某些东西才能做到
and you need something from down there to do it.
你欠我这个
You owe me this much.
为了塔拉
For Tara.
威尔
Will.
博尔德在界线以下2000英尺
Boulder is 2,000 feet below The Line.
即使你到达那里,
Even if you make it there,
它们也会在那里等着你
they'll be there waiting for you.
只需要一个就够了
It only takes one of them.
我知道
I know.
妮娜
TARA,Nina.
妮娜,它越来越近了
Nina, it's getting closer.
妮娜!
Nina!
它朝这边来了! -靠右边!
It's coming this way! -Stay to the right!
我憋不住气了
I can't hold my breath any longer.
开枪!开枪!
Shoot! Shoot!
不,求你了 -我们要坠机了!
No, please. -We're going down!
天啊!天啊! -求你了
Oh, God! Oh, God! -Please.
我...我不能...
I-I can't...
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. -No problem.
我明天必须走了
I have to go tomorrow.
他还有四天,最多五天的时间
He's got four days, five at the most.
我会留在这里陪他
I'll stay here with him.
我把零点调到200码,
Changed the zero to 200 yards,
这样你就能从更远的地方
与它们交战了
so you'll be able to engage 'em from further out.
哦
Oh.
穿甲弹
AP rounds.
这些是我个人珍藏的
These are from my own personal stash.
比普通的5.56毫米子弹
更能减缓它们的速度
Slow 'em down a bit more than a regular 556.
祝你在外面好运
Good luck out there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你打算告诉我吗?
Were you planning on telling me?
嗯?
Huh?
你就打算一声不吭地跑出去送死,
You just gonna run off and get yourself killed
就像塔拉那样?
without saying a word, like Tara?
对不起 我不该这么说
I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
是啊,你不该
Yeah, it was.
嘿,蒂姆? -怎么了?
Hey, Tim? -Yeah.
我的装备呢?
My gear?
凯蒂,你在做什么?
Katie, what are you doing?
和你一起去 -不,你不能去
Going with you. -No, you're not.
我不是在征求许可
威尔 你不能一个人出去
Not asking permission, Will. You can't go out there alone.
你需要一个搭档来看着你的后背
You need a partner to watch your back.
对 妮娜会和我一起去
Right. Nina's going with me.
哦,我现在肯定要去了
Oh, I'm definitely going now.
镇上需要你在这里
The town needs you up here.
而我需要看看下面有什么
And I need to see what's down there.
为什么?有什么意义?
Why? What's the point?
我们就像沉船上的老鼠
需要找到逃生的方法
We're rats on a sinking ship, and we need to find a way off.
不,我们不需要
我们可以永远在这里生存下去
No, we don't. We can survive up here forever.
除了亨特以外的所有人
Everyone except Hunter.
威尔,我不想永远这样生活下去
I don't want to live like this forever, Will.
我们都知道,亨特也不想
And we both know,Hunter doesn't, either.
嗯,这不是他能做决定的
Well, it's not his decision to make.
他才八岁
Not at eight years old.
威尔,我们迟早要和它们战斗
We're gonna have to fight them eventually, Will.
不如就从今天开始
It might as well be today.
我们不需要你的帮助
We don't need your help.
妮娜,你不需要任何人的帮助,是吗?
You don't need anyone's help, do you, Nina?
你见过它们向你袭来的样子吗?
You ever seen one coming for you?