This place is spine - tingling.
你看我尾巴,都在发抖。
Look at my spines, they are literally tingling.
龙?布朗尼?这到底是怎么回事?
Dragons? Brownies? What the heck is going on?
我的头很痒。
I got an itchy head.
- 这阴森的感觉是怎么回事? - 有点不对劲.
- What's that tingling feeling? - Something's not right.
有人来了。
Someone's coming.
哇哦!嘿。
Whoa! Hey.
快藏起来!
Get your fat butt out of sight!
想尝尝我的厉害吗?
You want some of this?
我已经准备好了。
I am so ready to strike.
- 嗯? - 站住别动!
- Huh? - Halt right there!
你们是谁? - 我们是三个小矮人
- Who are you? - We are three dwarves.
- 这是石胡子。 - 嗨.
- This is Stonebeard. - Hi.
- 这是碎胡子。 - 嗨.
- This is Gravelbeard. - Hi.
我是花岗脸。很高兴见到你。
And I'm Granitface. Overjoyed to meet you.
它一定在这附近的某个地方。
It must be somewhere around here.
自我上次见到龙以来,
My scalp didn't prickle like this
我的头皮一直没有...
since the last time I saw a...
那是我想找的东西吗?
Is that what I think it is?
一条龙。
A dragon.
哦,一条银龙。
Oh, a silver dragon.
从那之后,我们就再也没见过龙了,
We haven't seen one of these around these parts since,
好吧...是从没见过。
well... never.
你真是个开心果。
You're a joy to behold.
是的,他当然是。
Aye, he certainly is.
哦,对了!
Oh, jings! Crivens!
我把一瓶水忘在矿上了。
I left my flask of cheeky water at the mine.
不用管我,你们继续。
Carry on without me.
他走了。
And off he goes.
真可耻。
Disgraceful manners.
龙,你要去哪里旅行?
Where travel you to, dragon?
- 我们在寻找天堂边际。 - 火龙!
- We seek the Rim of Heaven. - Firedrake!
你说的是天堂边际吗?
The Rim of Heaven, you say?
故事里说,它在东西方交汇的地方。
Where east meets west, story says.
你知道吗,根据传说,
Did you know, according to legend,
天际被发现的那一天,
the day the Rim of Heaven is discovered,
白银会比黄金更有价值。
silver will be worth more than gold?
- 这不会是真的吧? - 白银和黄金。
- Ain't that a pretty fact? - Silver. Gold.
我就再也不用偷东西了。
I'd never have to steal again.
我们对白银或黄金不感兴趣。
We're not interested in silver or gold.
我们只要找到去那里的路。
We just need to find a way to get there.
随便吧。
As you say.
总之,我们要把这些煤带回去了。
Anyway, this coal needs a good warm fire.
祝你好运。
Good luck with your quest.
龙可不是每天都能看到的。
Well, you don't see that every day.
就这样。我们追随着日出...
That's it. We follow the rising sun...
直到东西方交汇。
Until east meets west.
龙骑士! - 哦,不。
- Dragon Rider! - Oh, no.
你要和我们一起去吗?
You're coming with us?
一路直达天堂。
All the way to the Ding of Heaven.
哦。
Oooh.
你是个冒牌货。你是个骗子。你不是龙骑士。
You're a fake. You're a phoney. You're not a Dragon Rider.
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。
Guys, guys, guys.
如果我不是龙骑士,那这是什么?
If I'm not a Dragon Rider, what do you call this?
我的龙骑士卡。
My Dragon Rider card.
嗯。
Yeah.
- 哎呀. - 那是...?
- Oops. - Was that...?
我的裤子,是的。
My pants, yes.
我无需多说。
I rest my case.
如果龙在你的袜子上烧个洞,龙是什么你都不知道了。
You wouldn't know a dragon if it burnt a hole in your sock.
我当然认得。这绝对是一条雄龙。
I most certainly would. This is definitely a male dragon.
你是雄龙,对吧?
You are a male dragon, right?
你不能和我们一起走!
You're not coming with us!
我警告你。别逼我使用我的龙骑士能力。
I'm warning you. Don't make me use my Dragon Rider powers.
什么能力?你没有任何能力。
What powers? You don't have any powers.
是吗?敢打个赌吗?
Really? You wanna bet?
哦,你会喜欢这个的。
Oh, you're going to love this.
牙签腿。
Twigleg.
在,主人。
Yes, Master.
做点什么,你这个小家伙。
Do something, you puny homunculus.
我无聊得要命。
I'm bored out of my mind.
嗯,你听说过FetchAMatch.com这个网站吗?
Um, have you heard of something called FetchAMatch.com?
- 什么? - FetchAMatch.com
- What? - FetchAMatch.com.
那里,有爱情。
Your chance to find love.
那里有面包。也许两者皆可得。
Or a meal. Or both.
你这个没用的奴隶,你在浪费我的时间吗?
Are you wasting my time, you worthless slave?
不,不,主人。只需输入您的个人资料。
No, no, Master. We just need your profile.
我的?
About me?
告诉他们您是谁吧。
Tell them who you are.
哦,那很简单。
Oh, that's easy.
500岁的恐龙杀手。
500 - year - old draconoid.
暴♥力♥!恶毒。
Violent! Vicious.
吃了创造出他的人。
Ate his creator.
显得有点诡计多端了吧?
Perhaps a little finessing?
“成熟、感性、胃口好、健康”怎么样?
What about "mature, sensitive type with healthy appetite"?
很好。可以。
Fine. Let's go with that.
挺想和志同道合的人一起玩耍和...
Would like to meet like - minded for fun and frolics and...
玩耍?
Fun?
我说了就是玩耍!
I said fun!
注意点,牙签腿,否则我会像对待你的11个...
Pay attention, stick man, or I'll do for you as I did
兄弟姐妹一样对待你。
for your 11 brothers and sisters.
不喜欢什么?没龙吃。
Dislikes? Not eating dragons.
喜欢什么?吃龙。
Likes? Eating dragons.
哦,还有打高尔夫。
Oh, and golf.
感受着夏日微风拂面。
And feeling the soft summer breeze on my face.
还有吃龙!
And eating dragons!
添加图片。
Add picture.
要编辑一下吗,主人?
Shall we enhance, Master?
我看起来如何?
How do I look?
像一个奇怪的,野蛮怪胎。
Like a weird, savage freak.
但您不是这样的人。
Which is not what you are.
好了,希望配对的受害者...
OK, let's hope those victims...
...蜂拥而至
...matches come flooding in.
哟!奈特布兰德!
Yo! Nettlebrand!
我有消息要告诉你!
Have I got news for you!
消息?
News?
猜猜看我在山上,看到了什么。
Up on the hill, I just saw... Have a guess.
非得猜吗?
Do I have to?
额,流星?
Um, a shooting star?
哦,再猜猜吧。
Oh, we can do better than that.
额...羊?
Um... A sheep?
彩虹?
A rainbow?
- 告诉我! - 我给你个提示。
- Tell me! - I'll give you a clue.
- 那是什么? - 剧场歌♥手?
- What is that? - An opera singer?
什么?不是吧。
What? Do me a favour.
是一条成熟多汁的龙。
It's only a ripe, juicy dragon.
一条龙?
A dragon?
不是普通的龙哦。是一条银龙。
Not just any dragon. A silver dragon.
你没有听错哦。
The ball's in the back of the net.
一条银龙。我从没听说过银龙。
A silver dragon. I have never heard of a silver dragon.
我要一条银龙。
I yearn for a silver dragon.
我急需一条银龙。
I hunger for a silver dragon.
让我看看这条银龙!
Show me this silver dragon!
我也正有此意!
Now you're talking my language.
嗯...
Um...
很抱歉。
Sorry about that.
我得了布朗尼综合症。
I've got Youngest Brownie Syndrome.
没生我气吧?
No hard feelings?
没生气。
No hard feelings.
哇哦!
Whoa!
哼!
电影精选列表