Whoop!
再见,教授。谢谢你。
Goodbye, Professor. And thanks.
好了。
All right, Scales.
你负责飞行,我负责导航。
You handle the flying, I'll do the navigating.
一路顺风。
Mind how you go.
高点,高点,高点!
Up, up, up!
- 哦! - 哦!
- Oooh! - Ohh!
你是我见过最烂的导航。
That was the worst excuse for navigation I have ever seen.
得了吧,没那么糟。
Come on, it wasn't that bad.
至少我们避开了那只大鹏鸟。
At least we avoided that roc bird.
哦,拜托,就不能消停会吗。
Oh, come on, give me a break.
索雷尔。坚持住!
Sorrel. Hold on!
坚持住,索雷尔。
Hold on, Sorrel.
我来啦。
I'm coming.
火龙!
Firedrake!
救命!
Help!
哇!
Wow!
不,不,不!
No, no, no, no, noooo!
接到你了!
Gotcha!
索雷尔,你没事吧?
Sorrel, are you all right?
我还好。
I'm OK.
太刺♥激♥了。
That was intense.
真是让我担心了好一会儿。
You really had me worried there for a second.
你做到了。
You did it.
什么?
What?
你喷火了!
You breathed fire!
真的吗?
For real?
蓝色的火焰。你没看到吗?
A blue flame. Didn't you see?
太棒了!哇!
It was awesome! Wow!
哦,我做到了。
Oh, I did it.
- 我做到了. - 哇 - 呼!
- I did it. - Whoo - hoo!
我做到了,我做到了,我做到了!
I did it, I did it, I did it!
真棒,火龙!
Yay, Firedrake!
这都要归功于你,龙骑士。
It's all thanks to you, Dragon Rider.
- 哦,别这样. - 哦,伙计.
- Oh, come on. - Oh, man.
你看到喷火了吗?我都没意识到我喷了火。
Did you see that move? I didn't even realise I was doing it.
我太骄傲了!
I'm so proud!
- 就像是我自己喷火了一样开心! - 太棒了!
- It was like out of my mouth! - It was fantastic!
- 就像一场喷火秀.难以置信。 - 太好了.这不归功于我,是你...
- It was like a fire. Incredible. - Cool. It wasn't me, it just...
哇哦!太棒了。
Whoo! Awesome.
嘿,快来看。
Hey, look at this.
精灵峡谷。
The Djinn's ravine.
这是什么鬼地方?
What fresh hell is this?
哈?
Huh?
有那个精灵的踪迹吗?
Any sign of that Djinn?
“按我”?
"Honk me"?
哦,我的天...
Oh, my...
哇哦!哇!
Whoa! Whoa'!
你们有问题要问我吗?
You have a question for the Mighty Djinn?
想问什么就问吧,但我警告你们,
Ask me anything you wish, but I warn you,
如果是我以前听过的问题的话...
if it is a question I have heard before...
说出你们的问题。
Ask your question.
你听到精灵说的话了。
You heard what the Djinn said.
如果这是他以前听过的问题,
If it's a question he's heard before,
他就要炸掉一棵树。
he's gonna zap another tree.
我们得问问天堂边际在哪里。
We have to ask the Djinn where the Rim of Heaven is.
我很肯定他以前听过。
I'm pretty sure he'll have heard that before.
我们必须抓住这个机会。
It's a chance we have to take.
让我来问。
Leave this with me.
不!不!
No! No!
天堂边际在...?
Where is the Rim of Heaven?
不在哪。
Not.
什么?
What?
天堂边际不在哪里?
Where is the Rim of Heaven not?
这是什么问题?
What kind of question is that?
你想知道它不在哪里吗?
You want to know where it isn't?
呃...是的。
Uh... yeah.
北极到南极之间的所有地方吗?
Pole to pole, north and south, and everywhere in between?
是啊,没错。
Yeah, right.
每一片树叶,每一块石头,
Every blade of grass, every stone,
每一粒沙子,任何天堂边际不在的地方。
every grain of sand, every place the Rim of Heaven isn't.
那将需要无限久。
That would take an eternity.
我做不到。
I cannot do it.
那你就告诉我,你所知道的天堂边际啊。这是你欠我们的。
Then answer the question as you know it. You owe us that.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
你们还有什么问题要问我吗?
Do you have another question for the Mighty Djinn?
有啊,我们怎样才能离开这里?
Yeah, how do we get out of here?
- 真是傻瓜. - 欧!
- Fools. - Whoops!
这个问题我已经听过很多次了。
A question I have heard many times before.
索雷尔,你做了些什么?
Sorrel, what have you done?
没有人能从我手上活着逃出去!
No one escapes the Djinn alive!
龙骑士! - 哇!
- Dragon Rider! - Whoo!
哈!哈!
Ha! Ha!
你惹错龙了。
You just messed with the wrong dragon.
让你见识见识我喷的火。
I'll show you fire.
不会吧。
Not again.
银龙。
Silver dragon.
搞什么...?
What the...?
哦,孩子,你现在是大联盟成员了。
Oh, you're in the big league now, son.
我不明白。为什么还是喷不了火?
I don't get it. Why isn't it working?
龙骑士。一切都说得通了。
Dragon Rider. It all makes sense.
- 你在说什么? - 当龙骑士坐在我背上时,
- What are you talking about? - I can only breathe fire
我才能喷火。
when the Dragon Rider is sitting on my back.
这太疯狂了。是什么让你觉得...
That's crazy. What makes you think...
当心!
Look out!
哈?
Huh?
他坚不可摧。
He's indestructible.
我们得把他救出来。
We have to get him out of there.
火龙!
Firedrake!
龙骑士,快醒醒。
Dragon Rider, come back to us.
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我更喜欢他这样。
I kind of like him better this way.
你是龙骑士。
You're the Dragon Rider.
哦,这都是我的错。
Oh, this is all my fault.
这与你无关。
This has nothing to do with you.
他从一开始就是个麻烦。
He's been trouble since the beginning.
要我说就把他留在这里,就当从没见过他。
I say we leave him here and forget we ever met him.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
我们不能抛弃龙骑士。
We can't desert the Dragon Rider.
你真的不能再这么挑剔了。
You really have to stop being so judgemental.
南瓜?我没有南瓜。
Pumpkins? I don't have any pumpkins.
好的。好的。
OK. OK.
- 啊,啊? - 我们该怎么办?
- Huh, huh? - What are we gonna do?
龙 - 农...brrr - brrr!
Dragon - ragon... Brrr - brrr!
这一定是教授朋友的住所。
This must be where the Professor's friend lives.
难以置信我真的会这么说,
I can't believe I'm actually saying this,
但也许她能帮到我们。
but maybe she'd be able to help us.
索雷尔,你真是个天才。
Sorrel, you're a genius.
到时候就知道了。
We'll see about that.
顺便说一下...
By the way...
真是个傻瓜。
Way too much Djinn.
啊,那精灵下次不敢再惹我们了。
Ah, that Djinn will know better than to mess with us next time.
听着。如果你不马上闭嘴...
Listen to me. If you don't stop talking...
哦,别这么谦虚了。
Oh, don't be so modest.
又不是我一个人的功劳。
It's not like I did all the work alone.
那么搭档,接下来去哪里?再去胖揍别人?
So, where to next, partner? Some more butt kicking?
我们等那个可怜的牙签腿回话。
We wait until that pathetic insect Twigleg reports back.
哎呀,我讨厌等待。
Och, I hate waiting.
嘿,那约会的事呢?
Hey, what about that dating thing?
情场男孩,找到匹配的了吗?
电影精选列表