And there, the mill for bread, a big mill.
那边我们可以盖磨坊做面包 大磨坊
And over there, your sheep barn.
那儿适合弄个羊圈
And when I say sheep barn, I mean a real sheep barn.
我说的是真正的羊圈哦
And here, our house...
而这里 是我们的家
with your bedroom, my bedroom... and Zoe's bedroom!
有你的卧室 我的卧室 还有柔伊的卧室
A big room, huh? With a view of the flying bunny rabbits
一个能看到飘飘兔的大屋子
for whenever she comes to see us during the holidays, right?
放假了可以随时可以来住
Yes!
太好了
So we're gonna go pick up Uncle Arnie's cash?
我们现在要去找阿诺叔叔要酬劳了
We certainly deserve it.
我们应得的
# We've slain the monster Fried his butt #
我们杀了怪兽 烧了它的屁♥股♥
# We're dragon hunters we can strut #
我们是猎龙人 走路带着风
# Big fat dragon now he's dead #
可恶的大肥龙完蛋啦
# And we're gonna pick up a ton of bread #
我们要去领赏了
Where are my noble knights?
我那英勇的骑士在哪
Uh, but-- but, my great and wealthy Lord, we're here.
伟大而富有的陛下 我们就是
You?
你们
Yeah, Lian-Chu and Gwizdo, you know, dragon hunters!
没错 连秋和吉豆是猎龙人
All right, look, isn't that your "X" at the bottom of this parchment?
好吧 是你在合约上签字的吧
All right, enough of this.
好了 够了
I don't see any hunters.
我可没看到什么猎人
What I see are two coarse and lowly rogues.
只看见两个粗俗不堪的无赖
With all due respect, my Lord,
恕我直言 尊敬的陛下
I do believe I did warn you!
我曾提醒过您
But-- but, Uncle, it's really true.
叔叔 他们的确是猎龙人
Lian-Chu killed the World-Gobbler.
连秋杀死了灭世龙
That's why you've been cured and nature has blossomed,
你才能痊愈 万物才能复苏
and there are little bunnies everywhere--
到处都有小兔子
And you, little runaway, your tall tales will get you nowhere.
你这个小家伙 说谎话骗人
They're not tall tales!
我没说谎 这都是真的
Lian-Chu is a hero!
连秋是大英雄
Out of my sight, insolent girl!
远离我的视线吧 无礼的孩子
Your eyes are even more inside out than before-- ugh!
你的眼睛比以前还瞎
Off to the convent, little pest!
滚到修道院去吧 烦人的孩子
So much the better...
求之不得呢
'Cause I'd rather go to the Crookedtooth convent
我宁愿去修道院
than live with a bitter, heartless, ugly, old fart who doesn't even love me.
也不愿待在这和一个不爱我的老顽固在一起
Zoe, get back here immediately!
柔伊 马上给我回来
Zoe's right!
柔伊说的没错
You're really a loser, and, besides, you're mean to little girls!
你输不起 你只会跟小女孩耍威风
You don't know Zoe.
你根本不了解柔伊
She's kind, she's courageous and she's intelligent!
她温柔聪明勇敢
And she deserves so much better than a-- a dishonest,
她比你这个
self-centered, miserly old uncle!
不讲信用 自私吝啬的老家伙强多了
And with all the respect I have for the boogers in my nose,
不知道国王是不是像我喜欢鼻屎那样
I'd like to know what Lord Arnold The Buttwipe
喜欢拍马屁的人
Ooh, I tell you, kings are not respectable people.
好痛 国王也不是好人
It was when you called him Arnold The Buttwipe
谁让你揭他伤疤
that he really got mad.
他真的生气了
Hey, hey, just a sec there, Mr. Coward.
等等 胆小鬼大人
You could have done something!
你可什么都没做
Why?
我能做什么
You did a great job on your own.
你处理的不错啊
A great job?
不错
Are you pulling my leg?
你是在取笑我吗
If it wasn't for you, Zoe would have gotten spanked on her bare bottom.
如果不是你 柔伊就会被他叔叔教训
You know, you're right!
你说的也有道理
Do you think we'll see Zoe again someday?
你说我们以后还见的到柔伊吗
Forget about her, buddy.
忘了她吧 兄弟
I mean, look at us, nothing's changed.
看看我们 没有改变
We're still two coarse and lowly rogues,
我们还是两个游手好闲的家伙
just good for getting our butts kicked by royalty.
被王室修理得很惨的人
Hey, wait up for me, noble knights!
嘿 等等我 勇敢的骑士们
Zoe, what are you doing here?
柔伊 你怎么跟来了
The old Crookedtooth isn't my style.
修道院的生活不适合我
I'm gonna go live on the little farm with you guys.
我要和你们住在农场里
What little farm?
什么农场
You know, the one you dream of.
就是你一直梦想的
With the big mill and the barn and sheep... for wool!
有大磨坊 谷仓 还有羊和羊毛
Zoe, I love you!
我爱你 柔伊
# We've slain the dragon Fried his butt #
我们杀了怪物 烧了它的屁♥股♥
We're dragon hunters we can strut
我们是猎龙人 走路带着风
# On World-Gobbler eyes we shall dine #
灭世龙死翘翘 我们举杯庆祝
# And Arnold stick your money where the sun don't shine #
国王的钱要发霉喽