Lord McChicken!
胆小鬼
Wait a sec!
等等
What do you girls want,
你们想怎样
to make me feel guilty, is that it?
想让我觉得内疚
Sir Scaredy Pants!
胆小鬼
Scaredy Pants?
胆小鬼
Yeah, and so what?
我是胆小鬼 那又怎样
Do you think I look like the hero of this fairy tale?
你看我像这个故事里的救世主吗
And LianChu What's gonna happen to him?
那连秋呢 你不管他了吗
He won't listen to me!
他不会听我的
Sir I'm Shaking Like A Leaf!
大人你吓坏我了
Sir I'm Sh-Sh-Shaking Like A Leaf!
吓 吓死我了
It's all Zoe's fault.
那都是柔伊的错
And the lie! Hey, Sir RipOff Artist!
骗子 你这个骗子
Shut up, I didn't choose to be small and poor!
闭嘴 我不想当穷鬼
Don't forget ugly and mean!
而且又丑又贱
Exactly, ugly and mean!
对 没错 又丑又贱
Now get outta here! Scram!
你们可以滚了
Just scram, bats!
快滚 臭蝙蝠
I don't believe in heroism,
我可不信什么英雄主义
and "happily every afters"
还有什么完美结局
and animals that talk!
还有动物会说话
Animals that talk.
会说话的动物
Gwizdo!
吉豆
Zoe! Ahh!
柔伊
Lian-Chu?
连秋
No!
不要
Sir Lian-Chu!
连秋大人
Sir Lian-Chu!
连秋大人
Weird things are happening underneath the village!
村子的下面发生怪事了
Just wait for me here!
在这等我
Tell me honestly, kid, what do I have at the end of my arms?
诚实告诉我 我的手臂下面有什么
Hands?
手
Wrong!
答错
Hello there, little Zoe!
你好 小柔伊
Lian-Chu!
连秋
Sir Gwizdo's doing weird things with his hands,
吉豆大人在比划奇怪的手势
like Knight Lensflair.
就像白骑士那样
We've got to get a bigger village!
我们得去一个大一点的村子了
Come on now, quit fooling around, Sir Gwizdo.
别闹了 吉豆大人 现在不是搞笑的时候
It's not funny!
一点也不好笑
"Hello, little kiddies, would you like a story?"
小朋友 你好啊 想不想听故事
"Oh, yes, yes, tell us a story!"
好啊 好啊 我想听故事
"The story about the naive, little girl
这个故事是说一个天真的小女孩
who mistook two lowly rogues for noble knights!"
误把两个游手好闲的家伙当成了骑士
"Oh, no!
不会吧
We've already heard that one!"
我们听过这个故事
"Another one, another one!
再讲一个 再讲一个
Please, please, please, please, please, please!"
求你了 求你了
"Then the one about
那就讲这个
the nice hunter "devoured by the World-Gobbler "
因为小女孩梦想着成为骑士
because of some little girl who dreamed of noble knights?!"
好心的猎龙人最终被灭世龙吃掉了
"Yuck, that one really stinks!"
这个故事好烂啊
"And the one about
那这个怎么样
the two red bats that strangled the little girl?"
两只红蝙蝠把小女孩吃掉了
Oh, yes, oh, yes!
好啊 结局很精彩
That's the one!
故事要变成现实了
Zoe?
柔伊
Zoe?
柔伊
Zoe?
柔伊
Zoe?
柔伊
Zoe?
柔伊
Zoe?
柔伊
Zoe!
柔伊
I can't feel my legs.
我的腿没知觉了
Your legs are just fine!
你的腿没事
You had a bad fall, that's all.
你只是摔了一跤
You were right, Gwizdo.
你说对了 吉豆
Life isn't a fairy tale.
现实生活不是童话故事
But, you know, it doesn't matter if you're not really knights.
你是不是真正的骑士其实并不重要
You're still my favorite heroes.
你们一直都是我最爱的英雄
Lian-Chu, he's even stronger than Silver Knight Gothik
连秋比银甲骑士还要强
and that's no fairy tale.
这可不是童话故事
All you have to do is believe.
你们只是要有信心
But Lian-Chu needs you in order to succeed.
但连秋需要你的帮助才能战胜灭世龙
Promise me you'll carry through to the end, Gwizdo,
答应我你能做到 吉豆
and my death won't have been in vain.
这样我才能死的有意义
It's a promise, Zoe.
柔伊 我答应你
We're gonna make kindling out of the World-Gobbler!
我们一定会除掉灭世龙的
Really?
真的吗
I swear we will.
我保证一定会
Oh, thank you, Gwizdo!
谢谢你 吉豆
But--but--you and--
你 你没事了吗
You're not hurt?
你没受伤
Nope.
没
I just fell down there.
就是从这掉下去而已
You... but that-- that's immoral.
你很奸诈喔
Do you realize what a fright you gave us?
你知不知道你把我们吓坏了
You were really scared?
你真的吓坏了吗
Of course I was!
当然了
That means you love me.
这说明你爱上我了
What?
什么
Uh, mmm, all-- all right, party's over, guys!
好吧 欢乐时光结束了 伙计们
We've got us a World-Gobbler to slay.
我们得去解决灭世龙了
What's that giant tree?
那棵大树是什么
"It's for scale, sir."
是用来爬的
That noise, what is that?
那个声音 是什么
Is that an earthquake?
是地震了吗
No, it was snoring.
不 是鼾声
We have to find him.
我们得找到它
Run for cover!
快找地方躲起来
Monster bat?
巨型蝙蝠
My nightmare.
我的噩梦成真了
That's the skeleton dragon from my nightmares!
那是我噩梦中的骷髅龙
Lian-Chu, come back!
连秋 快回来
Lian-Chu, no!
连秋 小心
Help, Lian-Chu!
连秋 救命
I'm sorry, Gwizdo.
吉豆 对不起
We're all going to die!
我们都要死了
Zoe, look at me!
柔伊 看着我
We've gotta believe!
我们要相信连秋
Isn't that what you said?
这不是你说的吗
So hang on, hang on, hang on!
我们要撑下去 撑下去 撑下去啊
I believe, I believe, I believe!
我相信 我相信 我相信
I believe, I believe,
我相信 我相信
I believe, I believe, I believe!
我相信 我相信 我相信
Lian-Chu!
连秋
Lian-Chu!
连秋
Leave them alone!
放了他们
I do not fear you, ugly thing.
我不怕你 丑八怪
My heart is pure as a fresh-water spring!
我心如同清泉般纯净
Get up, Lian-Chu!
连秋 快站起来
Go for it, Lian-Chu, go!
加油 连秋 把它碎尸万段
You can do it, Lian-Chu!
你能做到的 连秋
Everything is real pretty now.
万物复苏了
Now, over there will be the barn.
那边可以盖个谷仓
Uh-- oh, and there, the chicken coops.
那边可以弄个鸡窝
What do you mean?
你说什么呢
Our little farm, old buddy!
我们的农场啊 老家伙
With sheep for your wool!
还有你想要的羊毛