He's surely not that way.
肯定不是这边
On the other hand, if we take the little side bridge there,
要是我们走那边小桥
We reach the pretty, little field of daisies
就能回到我们昨天呆的那块
Where we were yesterday...
小小的雏菊花♥园♥了
But, Sir Gwizdo, isn't it that way to the end of the world?
可是 吉豆先生 那条路才通往世界尽头啊
Okay, so it's "fabulously unreal"
好吧 带你一起上路真是
That we're taking you with us on our little adventures,
"太梦幻了"
But why don't you bug off and let us work?
我们要办正事 你闪开点
And besides, no kid's gonna teach me my geography--
还有 我不需要孩子来教我地理
Lensflair! It's Sir Lensflair!
连斯福莱尔 是连斯菲尔先生
One of my uncle's best knights!
他我叔叔最好的骑士之一
Anatole, are you okay?
阿纳托尔 你没事吧
Back off, you lowly critters!
退后 小东西
Leave me in peace!
让我安静会
But-- but you're not animals, are you?
可是你们不是动物 对吧
Uh, no, it's me, Zoe.
不是 是我 柔伊
Zoe, Zoe... Don't you recognize me?
柔伊 你认不出我了吗
He's stark-raving mad.
他疯了
He wasn't like that before.
他以前不是这样的
Zoe!
柔伊
"I do not fear you, ugly thing."
"我不怕你 丑陋的家伙"
"My heart is pure as a fresh-water spring!"
"我的心如同清泉般纯净"
Over there, don't you see a knight?
没看到骑士来了吗
Be quiet, do as I say.
安静点 听我说
Go home.
回家去
But, my Lord, the World-Gobbler--
可是大人 灭世龙...
Over there, another knight!
又一个骑士
Forget the World-Gobbler, kid, you'll never stand a chance.
忘了灭世龙吧 孩子 你永远无法降服它
"Are you spilling the beans again, you old chatterbox?"
"你又泄密了吧 你这个老家伙"
Why, no, no, I'm not spilling the bea--
什么 没有 我没泄密
Hey, that's Sir Gwizdo and the great Knight Lian-Chu!
这是吉豆先生和连秋先生
And they're gonna make kindling
他们会把灭世龙
Out of the World-Gobbler!
从世上铲除
But-- but you're mad!
可是 可是你疯了
Yes, you are, you are mad, aren't you?
对 你就是疯了 不是吗
Answer me!
回答我
Yes, of course, you're mad, you're mad, I know you're mad!
当然 你当然疯了 我知道你疯了
Mad, mad!
疯了 疯了
I know you're mad! You know you're mad!
我知道你疯了 你也知道你疯了
Sir Lian-Chu, do you often have nightmares?
连秋先生 你会经常做噩梦吗
Me too-- often,
我会做恶梦 常常
The same one.
同一个噩梦
There's a skeleton dragon-- enormous.
有一个骷髅龙 超级大的骷髅龙
And I scream and scream,
我想要尖叫
But nothing comes out of my mouth,
却发不出声音
And the skeleton dragon carries off everyone in sight.
它见一个杀一个
Say there, Sir Lian-Chu,
说到这儿 连秋先生
Something around here smells bad.
这儿有股难闻的气味
And besides, my stomach is in knots
而且 我的胃在抽搐
And my hands are sweating
手在出汗
And my legs are shaking,
腿在颤抖
And cold sweat's running down my neck.
脖子直冒冷汗
Is that normal?
这正常吗
Sir Lian-Chu, I think I--
连秋先生 我觉得我
I want to go back home--
我想回家
The end of the world.
世界的尽头
Where did that village come from?
这些村庄是哪飘来的啊
Scary ghost town or stinky forest?
猛鬼镇 或是臭气森林
Scary ghost town.
猛鬼镇
What's the problem?
怎么了
The big tree.
那棵大树
Yeah, what about it?
看到了 怎么了
Those leaves are really strange.
那些树叶很诡异
Yeah, well, good riddance, stinky leaves!
是啊 枯死你 臭叶子
The crazy bats from the bridge!
又是那桥上的疯蝙蝠
Open up!
快开门
Sir Gwizdo, open the door!
吉豆大人 快开门
Not the ears! Get away from me!
别咬我耳朵 滚远点
Good move with the barrel, kid.
还是在桶里安全
Go find your own!
找你自己的桶去
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不
Quit bothering the sheep!
别去烦那些羊
Oh, no!
不要
I'll bury you alive, you ugly beasts!
我要活埋了你 你这个怪物
Hey, bats, boo on you.
怪物们跑喽
Sir Lian-Chu is too strong for you!
连秋大人万岁
Hey, bats, boo on you!
怪物们吓跑喽
Sir Lian-Chu is too strong for you!
连秋大人万岁
Hey, bats, boo on you!
怪物们怕了吧
Sir Lian-Chu is too strong for you!
连秋大人万岁
Sir Gwizdo, he left me all alone with the ugly bats!
吉豆大人把我扔在那些怪物堆里
I called for help, and he didn't budge.
我喊救命 他无动于衷
I knocked on the door, but he didn't even open it.
我拼命敲门 他也不开
And to think that we could be relaxing on our little farm...
想想我们在自己的小农场该有多么惬意
Hey, I mean, we've been talking about
我们想拥有属于自己的农场很久了
our little farm for eons, right?
不是吗
Ever since Mother Hubbard's little orphan paradise.
从进入孤儿之家到现在
Hey, do you remember when we were kids,
还记不记得小时候
when I taught you how to hide your cookies in your underpants
我教你把饼干藏在内♥裤♥里
so the other kids wouldn't steal them?
其他的孩子就不会偷走了
And you gave a wedgie to the big guy with lice
每次那个大个儿要抢我的饼干
Every time he took my cookies?
你都替我出头
When the World-Gobbler is dead,
灭世龙一死
we can have our little farm.
我们就能拥有自己的农场了
Oh, right!
对啊
The great Knight Lian-Chu
伟大的连秋骑士
is gonna say to the World-Gobbler,
要和灭世龙决斗了
"I do not fear you, ugly thing!"
我不怕你 来吧 丑八怪
And-- Poof-- The World-Gobbler's dead
噗的一声 灭世龙就完蛋了
and we're all happy as pigs!
大家都高兴了
Stop. I'm not finished!
别说了 还没说完呢
And then nature blossoms, everything's green,
百花齐放 万物复苏
and there are little, white bunnies flying all over the place
小白兔在天上飞
Stop!
住嘴
We're all gonna die
我们会被那个小女孩
'cause of some little girl who dreams of knights.
梦中的骑士给害死的
But, you see, life's not a fairy tale.
现实生活不是童话故事
In real life, knights, they always die.
再勇敢的骑士也是会死的
I don't want you to die, Lian-Chu.
连秋 我可不希望你去送死
Then why don't you step off the village if you don't wanna come?
早知如此 你又何必随我而来
Oh, so that's the way it is, huh?
你要跟我划清界限了是吗
Well, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
好啊 正合我意
Farewell and good riddance, Knight Lian-Chu!
永别了 一路顺风 连秋骑士
Get off, move!
闪开 滚
Why is Sir Gwizdo leaving?
吉豆为什么要离开我们
Because he says we're all going to die.
因为他觉得我们是去送死
Oh, that's a crock of poop.
呸呸 乌鸦嘴
Hmm, maybe he's right after all.
也许他说的对
No, he's not right.
别听他的
You are the strongest, stronger than Silver Knight Gothik!
你是最强的 比银甲骑士都强
Gwizdo says that life isn't a fairy tale.
吉豆说现实生活不是童话故事
What does Sir Gwizdo know anyway?
他什么都不懂
And, besides, who is that Gwizdo?
吉豆算什么啊
Lord Pain In The Butt, Sir Old Fart, Mr. Blister Foot?
找碴大王 臭屁公 还是懒惰虫
He was my one friend.
他是我唯一的朋友
Ahh! What are you doing here?
你们怎么在这儿
Hello there, Sir Gwizdo!
你好 吉豆大人
So the rat's jumping the ship, is he?
胆小的老鼠要逃跑了吗
What's this circus all about?
你们胡说什么
You're abandoning your friend.
你抛弃了你的朋友