He devours entire regions,
所到之处无人幸免
burns villages by the hundreds,
它灭掉几百人的村庄
swallows fortresses whole,
吞噬整个城♥堡♥
before returning to his lair,
等它返回龙穴
leaving only ashes behind.
万物俱毁
Gildas!
老吉
I have inscribed on this calendar
这年历上
all of the signs of his awakening.
有它出穴时的所有征兆
Look!
看
The crenelations collapse,
城♥堡♥倒塌
the smoldering knights...
骑士阴燃
the red cloud...
红云笼罩
the bridges sailing away...
桥梁轰塌
the sinking villages and talking animals.
村寨沉沦 动物言语惊慌
When all of these signs have appeared, my boy,
所有这些现象 预示着
he will have returned, the devourer of life...
它就要回来了 万物的杀手
the World-Gobbler.
灭世龙
I have seen him, son.
我曾见过它
I once lifted my sword before him
我举起利剑
And the mere sight of his fiery gaze
它凶狠喷火的眼睛
drove my own eyes back into my skull.
灼伤了我的双眼
Since then, all I can see
从那以后 我所能看见的
Is a dead, gray landscape,
就只有阴暗悲惨的国土
A terrible place where there is no life and no joy.
没有生命 没有欢笑 阴霾恐怖
Uh, what's that little tree there, next to the dragon?
龙旁边的那棵小树是什么
That is for scale, dear knight.
当比例尺用的 骑士先生
Go to his kingdom,
去找到它
Enter his lair far off in the west...
到世界的最最西边
Beyond the end of the world--
到它洞穴里去
And strike him while he sleeps...
趁它还睡着的时候干掉它
Before it's too late.
否则一切就太迟了
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, but, uh, no.
好 很好 可是 不行
It's a cruel blow,
是个好差事
but, ooh, look at that, we're all booked up.
可是我们没空档
Strike him dead
干掉它
and the world will be saved--
整个世界才有救
Lian-Chu, say good-bye.
连秋 该告辞了
We're disturbing the man.
打扰太久了
Then my health and sight will return,
我也会重获健康与光明
And I will cover you in gold.
到时候我会重重地赏你
Dear client, you can make room for his head
亲爱的客户 你可以先在你的恐怖博物馆里
In your museum of horrors!
留出地方挂死龙头
But first, let me show you our standard contract,
不过 您得根据基本合同
A special little advance for travel expenses,
先给点预付款
And since we're amongst noble knights here, right?
既然我们是最好的骑士
A large purse of gold should do the trick nicely.
一大袋金子是必要成本吧
Modern methods, why not?
现代化作风 当然可以
Gildas?
老吉
Yeah, Just put an "X" there, here, here and there.
在这儿画叉就行 还有这儿 这儿 和那儿
The red cloud, my Lord!
漫天红云扑过来了 陛下
Saddle up, my good, brave knights!
上路吧 英勇的骑士们
Keep heading west, my Lords,
一直向西
Until the end of the world.
直到世界尽头
Yeah, yeah, for sure, old man, for sure!
当然 当然 老人家 没问题
And say hi to the missus, will ya?
替我向夫人问好啊
Yes, yes!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Where are you going?
你去哪
To quaff a cold one, buddy!
去痛饮一杯 伙计
It's not every day we get to rip off a blind, old geezer.
不是每天都有瞎老头可以骗的
That's not the way to the end of the world.
那条路不是通往世界尽头的
Lian-Chu, don't you understand?
连秋 你还不明白吗
Who cares about their end of the world?
谁管他们的世界尽头在哪啊
We're rich!
我们发了
Do you know what this is? An advance?
知道这是什么吗 预付款
This is our little farm, buddy,
这是我们的小农场啊 伙计
The one of our comfy, little dreams,
是我们梦寐以求的
With sheep everywhere.
牛羊满地的小农场
Now let's get out of here while the beasties are busy.
趁那些东西还忙着 我们赶紧开溜
I'm coming with you, my lords!
我要跟你们一起去
Huh, what? Zoe, you can't be serious.
什么 柔伊你不是来真的吧
Sure I am.
当然是真的
My uncle told me I had to come with you
我叔叔让我跟你们一起
To the end of the world. Oh, really?
去世界的尽头 是吗
Well, weren't you punished?
你不是被禁足了吗
No!
没有
And what he also said was that I should learn
他还说我应该学学
The rudiments of the trade.
捉龙的基础技能
No, no, no, no, no, no and no.
不行不行 绝对不行
You go home and explain to Uncle Arnold
你回去跟你阿诺德叔叔解释
That Lord Gwizdo does not take on apprentices.
就说我吉豆不收徒弟
He also said that if you don't wanna take me,
他还说要是你不带着我
He would, uh...
他会...
"Would, uh," what?
会怎样
That he would spank your bare bottom in public.
他会让你脱了裤子 当众打你屁♥股♥
My bare bottom? In public?!
光屁♥股♥ 当众
For crying out loud!
吓死我了
And he's spitting fire besides!
它居然还会喷火
No, what I meant was he's doing it
不是 我是说
With his mouth, Hector!
他能用嘴喷火
I don't see what's so funny!
笑个屁啊
Boy, you sure mashed up
你把那条红色的巨龙
That big, red dragon good, Sir Lian-Chu!
耍的团团转啊 连秋先生
Oh, that was so unreal!
简直太梦幻了
I am so fabulously impressed!
我膜拜你
I've got to, um... find my flail.
我要去...找我的双截棍
Your funny sword?
你那把有趣的剑吗吗
Wait for me, Sir Lian-Chu, I'm going to find it for you!
等等我 连秋先生 我也帮你找
Okay, Sir Lian-Chu's groupie,
靠 连秋先生的粉丝
Your backstage chatter is very close to driving me bonkers!
你喋喋不休的快把我弄疯了
Tough luck for the public spanking!
诅咒你当众被打屁♥股♥
Zoe!
柔伊
You grab your bag and you get lost!
拿好你的行李从我眼前消失
You go home now!
给我滚回家去
We don't travel well with little kids!
我们带着小孩没法好好赶路
Strange, but I have this funny feeling
真诡异 我有预感
That some real doo-doo's gonna start flying.
这个红衣小鬼一路有的闹了
And so Knight Lian-Chu was on the Western Bridge
连秋骑士和一群会喷火的红色巨龙
With the big, red dragon who was breathing fire,
在西方大桥上厮杀
And he said to him, in his big, deep voice,
他用他低沉洪亮的声音对它说
"I am not scared of you, Big Red!"
"我不怕你 你这个红大个儿"
“One move from you and you're dead!"
"我可以一招让你毙命"
# Who is the man of a thousand feats? #
#是谁战功累累#
# The terror of dragons far and near #
#恐怖的巨龙忽远忽近#
# With his silver sharp daggers he slays #
#他用锋利无比的匕♥首♥刺死了它#
# And finishes them off with a kick #
#并将他们踢入深渊地狱#
# Who's the man who woos a princess a day? #
#是谁逗公主开心#
# It's him of course #
#当然是他#
# Silver Knight Gothik #
#伟大的银甲骑士#
How do you become a real knight, Sir Lian-Chu?
你是怎么成为骑士的 连秋先生
Do you go to knight school?
你念了骑士学校吗
Wow, this is really unreal that you're taking me with you.
居然能跟你同行 简直太梦幻了
I mean, really unreal!
我是说 超级梦幻
Hey, are there girl knights?
有没有女骑士
'Cause me, I wanna be a girl knight.
我想成为一名女骑士
And that time you were hanging from the tips of your teeth,
上次你用牙齿爬上墙
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
And your funny sword there, is that a magic sword?
还有你那有趣的小剑 是把魔剑吗
Um, I don't really know.
我也不知道
Silver Knight Gothik, he's modest, too.
银甲骑士 还很谦虚