Like
像这样
Arfarfarf, zdo z toofurrrnyy!
太搞了
And if he has to,
必要的时候
he smacks his debtors a couple of times.
他会给那些无赖几个耳光
"Fork over the money!"
快拿钱
You get the picture?
想象得出来吧?
Hitting clients, that's being credible?
打顾客就是有威慑力吗
Another example.
再举个例子
You think it's credible,
那喜欢打毛线的猎龙手
A dragon hunter who likes to knit?
就有威慑力啦?
But I tore a hole in my--
可是衣服破了个洞啊
You got Mamular boogers on the brain or what?
是不是贪吃龙把你吐昏了
You knucklehead, knitting's something old ladies do!
你个白♥痴♥ 打毛线是老娘们儿干的事儿
It was my mother who taught me.
这是我妈妈教我的
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't really mean what I said about knitting.
我不是那意思
If you want a more credible friend,
你要是觉得我没用
Why don't you go look for one?
干嘛不去找别人
Don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
I could never find a better friend than you.
谁也比不上你
You're just saying that so I won't be angry.
别哄我了
Stop it!
得了吧
Who do you want me to hire as a partner, huh?
我能找谁啊
Fat John of Wickedshire?
霸王村村长?
No way!
不可能嘛
We're a real team, me and you!
我们是真正的战友 我们俩
Waaaaaaaou, ktor teeeemtooo, teeeemtooo!
战友 战友
Yeah, Hector.
还有海拖
The three of us, the three of us.
我们仨 我们仨哈
Say, Gwizdo, you think we'll have
吉豆 你说 有一天
our little farm someday?
我们会拥有一个自己的小农场吗
Of course we will, you'll see,
当然会
a quiet, little house on the water,
我们会在水岸上有一所房♥子
and we'll have chickens, cows, pigs.
我们养鸡 养牛 养猪
And we can have sheep...
还可以养羊
For the wool.
好纺毛线啊
Yeah, right,
嗯 对
and you'll knit me a shawl
你给我织件披肩
and woolen underwear for the winter.
还有羊毛内衣 好过冬
What?
什么声音
Jimbob dragons.
金宝龙
Hey, this may mean some quick cash!
我们发大财了
Lian-Chu, wait for me!
连秋 等等我
Silver Knight Gothik!
银甲骑士
Uh, no, it's me, Lian-Chu.
不是 我是连秋
You just saved my life there, my Lo--
你刚刚救了我 伟大的
Lordy leapin' lizards,
活蹦乱跳的蜥蜴
Two grilled Jimbobs for the price of one!
烤金宝龙 一个的价钱买♥♥俩喽
Well, when I say "price," that's just my way of talking, okay?
我老是喜欢说钱
Waa! A cute girl!
哇 好可爱的小姑娘
Now we've got two Jimbobs dragons, night tariff!
我们搞定金宝龙了 要夜班费的喔
30 guineas payable on delivery.
30几尼 送货到家
Got the money on you, kid?
你有钱的吧 小姑娘
Um... no. Yeah, that figures.
呃 没有 肯定的
But, of course, your daddy's got money, right?
你老爸肯定有钱吧
Where are your parents?
你♥爸♥妈在哪儿
They're dead, mister.
他们都死了 先生
Oh, what misfortune!
好可怜哪
Once again we've worked for peanuts!
我们又白忙活了
Without a guinea in your pocket?
你分文没有
And what are you doing in the woods at night
大晚上的跑林子里来干什么
I'm looking for noble knights for my uncle,
我是来帮我叔叔寻找英勇骑士的
who is very, very rich.
我叔叔很有钱的
Wait a minute, very, very rich?
等一下 很有钱?
You are real knights, aren't you, my Lord?
你是真正的骑士 是吗
Knight Lian-Chu was hiding behind the village gates.
连秋骑士埋伏在村口
The sun was up.
太阳升起来了
Bloodthirsty dragons were attacking from all sides.
饥渴血腥的恶龙四处寻猎
Knight Lian-Chu was alone, you see.
连秋骑士一个人
Alone against all odds. And then...
他一个人对付所有的恶龙 然后呢
And then, Knight Lian-Chu
然后 连秋骑士
grabs on to a roof by the tips of his teeth By his teeth?
用牙齿爬上了屋顶 用牙齿?
Yeah!
没错
And he leaps above the hoard hollering, "Yaaaaah!"
然后他啊得一声 纵身一跃 呀
And after that-- after that, my Lord?
然后呢 然后呢
After that, Knight Lian-Chu jumps into the crowd!
然后 连秋就跳进了龙群里
A smack here and a whack there!
左一拳右一拳
Wham-bam, thank you, ma'am!
简直太猛了
He ducks, a sword in each hand!
他冲上前去 一手一把利剑
And he sends 'em all flying with a kick to the butt!
把它们一脚踢飞了
A real massacre! Wow.
那真是太场面了
It took about a whole week to clean up the village!
村民们花了一个星期才把村子清理干净
Whoa, that's unreal!
太梦幻了
Almost as fabulous as Silver Knight Gothik!
跟银甲骑士一样神勇
Huh? What?
谁?
Competition?
要比试一下吗
Silver Knight Gothik, the hero of legends.
银甲骑士啊 传说中的英雄
He also slaps around dragons,
他也猎龙
with strength, courage and generous spirit!
他高大魁梧 英明神勇 慷慨大方
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, it's kinda like that, except for the generous part.
我们连秋也一样 除了慷慨大方以外
You shouldn't believe everything
童话里说的
you read in fairy tales, right, kid?
你可不能全信
You see, we're more like, uh, wandering knights.
我们更像是 更像是流浪骑士
In any case,
不管怎样
Uncle Arnold is going to be happy to see you.
阿诺德叔叔见到你们会很高兴的
Boy, oh, boy.
我的神哪
I'm gonna have to be darn credible now.
我是得有点威慑力了
My lords and ladies... how are ya doing?
大人们 夫人们 你们好啊
Put on a smile and open your bulging purses!
开心地笑吧 打开你们的钱包吧
Sir Gwizdo and Knight Lian-Chu,
吉豆和连秋骑士来了
the greatest dragon hunters from, uh--
我们是最伟大的猎龙手
Who dares disturb me during my clyster?
大胆 竟打扰我灌肠
With all due respect, my Lord,
陛下
it is two miserable louts and your niece.
是两个白♥痴♥和您的侄女
Not at all! Zoe!
才不是呢 柔伊
They are wandering knights, Uncle,
他们是流浪骑士 叔叔
and they just saved my life!
他们是我的救命恩人
Go to your room, you little runaway!
回房♥呆着去 竟然私自跑出去
But, Uncle...
可是 叔叔
Tomorrow it's off to the Crookedtooth!
明天就去修道院
You, what feats have you done,
你们 除了忽悠我侄女
besides putting up with my niece?
还会干点什么
Uh, us?
我们?
Well, uh, the noble Knight Lian-Chu
呃 伟大的连秋骑士
is famous in many a land, and his fearless feats have
名扬四海 他英勇无畏
inspired so many before him that he--
让无数人钦佩不已
Spare me the folklore!
别扯了
Warrior, take a step forward!
勇士 往前点
He's got muscle... and raw power.
肌肉不错 很有力量
Mmm, yes!
不错
The attributes of a true warrior.
是块儿勇士的料
Your highness, if you please, they are--
尊敬的陛下 他们
Shut up, Gildas!
闭嘴 老吉
Let's roll, son.
跟我走
I have a mission for you.
我有任务给你
Every 20 seasons,
每20年
the most terrifying dragon alive
世界上最厉害的灭世龙就会醒来
wakes up and leaves his lair at the far end of the world...
它从世界尽头的龙穴里出来
and he comes!
它一路走来