I do not fear you, ugly thing!
我不怕你 丑八怪
My heart is pure as a fresh-water spring!
我的心如同清泉般纯净
Silver Knight Gothik was standing,
银甲骑士正与可怕的骨龙对峙
Facing the terrible skeleton dragon that stared at him
骨龙那巨大 空洞 而且丑陋的眼睛
with his big, ugly, empty eyes.
正恶狠狠地盯着它
With my silver daggers,
我银剑一出
I shall lop off your head.
你就身首异处了
Just...
正义...
Justice will be done only when you are dead!
你的毁灭之际 就是正义降临之时
The terrible skeleton dragon stumbled and staggered
可怕的骨龙拼命挣扎
and collapsed with an agonizing groan
一声惨叫 然后轰然倒地了
that sent shivers down the spine.
银甲骑士从它脊背上摔了下来
A frail-looking youth emerged from his hiding place
一个吓破了胆的小子从他的藏身之处走出来
to congratulate the noble Silver Knight Gothik...
向伟大的银甲骑士致敬
Enough, you little pest!
够了 小鬼
Clean everything up.
把这里收拾干净
But, my Lord Gildas,
可是 老吉大人
I'm playing Silver Knight Gothik!
我在演银甲骑士呢
Your uncle, the good Lord Arnold,
你叔叔 阿诺德王
Awaits us for supper.
等着我们吃晚饭呢
Still no sign of them, my good Lord?
还是没有他们的消息吗 尊敬的陛下
Nothing, Gildas, nothing at all.
没有 老吉 一点消息都没有
I can no longer see,
虽然我看不见了
But I am absolutely certain,
但我可以肯定
My faithful knights will never return.
我忠实的骑士们再也不会回来了
With all due respect, my Lord,
陛下 请恕我直言
You have allowed despair to overcome you.
您太过太悲观了
Do you want me to dance a jig?!
怎么 我还能跳舞庆祝不成
Come, come now, my Lord.
别生气 陛下
Where are those days of yore
昔日的时光哪儿去了
when my castle did shine in all its glory?
我的城♥堡♥荣光闪耀的岁月哪儿去了
Where are my men?
我的手下呢
My guards? My fife players?
我的侍卫呢 乐队呢
Alas, they have all fled, my good Lord.
哎 他们都走了 陛下
I may be blind, Gildas,
老吉 我眼睛是瞎了
But I am nobody's fool.
可是我的心没瞎
It is quite clear
明摆着的
That no one wishes to stay in this fortress.
在这个城♥堡♥里没什么好处
Who would want to live here
谁愿意待在这儿
In fear of the World-Gobbler?
整日生活在灭世龙的恐惧之下呢
Speaking of which,
说到这儿
It is nigh time to send your niece to a safe haven,
也该把您侄女送到一个安全的地方去了
To the convent of the Crookedtooth sisters.
把她送到克鲁杜斯姐妹的修道院去吧
Ah, Gildas, if only I'd had a nephew.
哎 老吉 我要是有个侄子多好
I could have taught him
我可以教他
the basic principles of dragon hunting.
猎龙的本领
Oh, yes, please, uncle!
教教我吧 叔叔
That would be so darn neat!
这可是我日思夜想的
It's not that I would rather have you be a boy,
不是我埋怨你
My little girl,
我的小侄女
But the fact is you are not one.
可你怎么就不是个男孩儿呢
Hunting just isn't suitable for little girls.
猎龙可不是小姑娘能干的
It's Granion of Byzmooth, my uncle!
是皇家骑士老葛 叔叔
Granion!
老葛
You're alive!
你还活着
And the World-Gobbler?
灭世龙呢
Have you seen him? Have you slain him?
你找着它了吗 干掉它了吗
Oh!
啊
Cease your stupid groaning!
别乱叫了
Articulate!
回答我
Now, where are my other faithful knights?
其他的骑士呢
With all due respect, my Lord,
恕我直言 陛下
Our faithful Granion is but a pile of ashes.
我们忠诚的老葛骑士只剩一堆灰了
The smoldering knights.
阴燃的骑士
Another sign, my Lord.
又一个征兆 陛下
Raise the drawbridge, lower the portcullis!
拉吊桥 锁闸门
We've got to get a bigger knight.
我们得找个更英勇的骑士
You, go pack your bags!
你快去收拾东西
You're going to the Crookedtooth!
马上去修道院
Lock all the doors and bring me
封锁所有的门 把我的
my battle axe and my swords!
把我的战斧和宝剑拿来
Gildas!
老吉
We've got to get Silver Knight Gothik.
得去找银甲骑士
The tail, Lian-Chu, the tail!
尾巴 连秋 尾巴
Teach him a lesson, you hear me?!
好好收拾它 听见了吗
Go on, hit him on the tail!
上 砍它的尾巴
Go, go!
砍 砍
On your feet! Keep your guard up!
站起来 拿起武器
Oh, no, no, don't let it barf on you!
不不 别让它吐你身上
Victory!
胜利
Okay, fun's over, guys.
别笑了
Let's see, here we go.
我看看 好
Article three, clause two states:
合约第三章 第二条
Upon receipt of the slain Mamularus,
根据屠龙协议
Fat John of Wickedshire
一旦除掉贪吃龙 霸王村村长
will pay the measly sum of 24 guineas
就要向英勇的猎龙手
to the valorous dragon hunters.
支付24几尼
I don't see any hunters.
什么猎龙手
All I see is a bevy of clowns.
简直就是群白♥痴♥
Walking disasters!
快给我滚
Look what your bonehead there,
看那个笨蛋
Did to my cabbage patch with his goofball antics!
把我的白菜地糟蹋成什么样了
Fat John of Wickedshire, look at me!
霸王村村长 看这儿
Isn't that your "X" there at the bottom of the contract?
协议下面不是你画的X吗
Enough said, river rat.
够了 瘪三
You're gettin' diddly-squat.
你去死吧
Do you want to get my
你想尝尝
muscle-bulging buddy all riled up?
那位猛♥男♥兄的厉害吗
Is that what you want?
想试试吗
Move outta my fields,
滚开
And take the clown with you.
带着这些白♥痴♥ 滚远点
Ktor scarrythhix!
杀手锏
Baddmanners!
太粗鲁了
Ooh, the mutt wants his doggy food, huh?
这小兔崽子想要点吃的
Ktor, gnorramutt, a gragon!
白♥痴♥ 龙来了
Dragon!
龙
Ktor scarrythhix!
杀手锏
Oh, dear me!
天哪
Great, I just tore my tights.
紧身裤扯破了
What's the matter, Gwizdo?
怎么了 吉豆
Are you mad?
你生气了?
You think that for once you could take your job seriously?
你就不能认真点儿?
It's always the same old circus, Lian-Chu.
总是那样 连秋
All you do is clown around for the peanut gallery.
就知道丢人现眼
But I don't do it on purpose.
我不是故意的
Yeah, it's a blimey good thing, too.
对 这点你也够蠢的
Why, pray tell, do you think these hicks never pay?
知道那些人为什么从不付钱吗
Because they've got no money?
因为他们没钱?
No!
不是
They rip us off
他们一次又一次地耍我们
because you're not credible!
是因为你没有威慑力
What does "credible" mean?
威慑力? 什么意思
I don't know.
不知道
Well, take Hector here, for example.
就拿海拖来说吧
Hector, with his big fangs and all that fur--
海拖 他牙齿锋利 满身是毛
well, he's credible.
所以他很有威慑力
And that's why the hicks are scared of him, you get it?
所以那些人都怕他 明白了吗
You don't get it.
还是不明白
Okay, look, a dragon hunter who's credible
好吧 听着 一个有威慑力的猎龙手
makes the whole earth shake when he walks, right?
走路的时候地震山摇