He always says, "modesty is the sign
他常说
"Of great knights like me."
谦虚是我这样的骑士必备的品质
He's my favorite fairy-tale hero.
他是我最爱的童话英雄
I'd love to meet him one day
我真想有天能见到他
And become his best friend,
成为他最好的朋友
Or his future girl knight.
甚至成为他未来的骑士女友
Unreal!
太梦幻了
But you can't in real life.
现实生活就没有这么梦幻
Oh, bummer!
对不对 流浪者
I can't take it.
我受不了了
I'm gonna hang myself.
我要上吊了
They're only blisters.
只是几个水泡而已
Put some herbs on them.
抹点草药就好了
I'm not talking about my blisters,
我不是说水泡
I'm talking about Princess Blabbermouth!
我是说长舌公主
A fire, a fire!
生火 生火
Let's make a big fire!
我们来生一次大火
In any case, did you see how credible I am with her?
不管怎么说 你看见她有多崇拜我了吗
Yeah, but the idea of being credible, Lian-Chu,
是啊 可崇拜归崇拜 连秋
Was to take Uncle Arnold's money and run, not to play
我们该带上阿诺德大叔的钱逃跑
"knights and dragons" until the end of the world!
而不是玩着"骑士捉龙"到世界尽头去
The best friend of Knight Lian-Chu
连秋骑士最好的朋友
Always went to get wood for the fire
总是会帮忙生火
Aong with the funny, blue dog who talked.
旁边还有会说话的可爱蓝狗狗
Say there, sirs, am I mistaken,
说到这儿 先生们 我说错了吗
Or is your dog a bit weird?
你们的狗狗是不是有点怪
So are you gonna tell her that we're not real knights?
你要告诉她我们其实不是骑士吗
Yeah, right, and that we ripped off Uncle fisheyes,
是啊 还要告诉她我们骗了她的鱼眼叔叔
And then she goes and spills the beans!
好让她跑回告状吗
Oh, no, buddy, now we're in deep doo-doo here.
不行 伙计 这样行不通
He sure is weird.
它果然很奇怪
But what do we do now?
那我们怎么做
Ditch her in the woods--
把她甩在树林里
No crying, no fuss, no explanations.
省得听她哭闹 还得哄她
Yeah, it's a sure-fire method.
太好了 绝对是个好办法
And with a little luck, she'll get gobbled up by wild beasts.
运气好的话 她可能还会被野兽给吞了
Are you sure? You bet I am!
你确定要这么做吗 相当确定
That World-Gobbler and his little tree for scale?
解决灭世龙
Not for me.
这事可与我无关
Tonight we wait 'til she falls asleep and--
今晚我们等她睡着
Zip-- We're outta here.
然后 我们离开这
Whose is this?
这是谁的
Uh... it's Gwizdo's.
是吉豆的
That's so funny, sir.
这个太有意思了 先生
I'm really sorry,
别生气啊
But knitting's for grannies!
可是织毛衣是老奶奶的爱好吧
No it's not.
不 不是的
It certainly is, she's absolutely right!
当然是 她完全正确
Knitting's for old ladies.
织毛衣是老太太的专利
But, hey, the truth is my mother taught me,
可是 是我妈妈教我的
And knitting relaxes me,
而且织毛衣可以让我放松
Especially after a long, hard day!
特别是在经历了漫长的一天后
So scram, scat,
所以 闭上嘴
And go play with good, old Fido!
上一边玩去
You really have a super ton of scars, sir.
你的伤疤真的很多啊 先生
Say, those are hunting wounds, right?
是猎龙留下的伤痕 对吗
Do they hurt?
疼吗
Me too, I've got some.
我也有一些伤疤
That one's a wild squirrel when I was playing in the trees,
这个是我爬树的时候被松鼠咬的
And that one's a duck that was fabulously angry one day.
这个是一只鸭子有天突然抓狂时咬的
We used to have tons of ducks
在我爸爸妈妈死于霍乱之前
Before my parents died of cholera.
我们曾养了无数只鸭子
And then my uncle brought me to his fortress and--
后来叔叔把我接到了他的城♥堡♥
Don't you ever get tired?
你就不嫌累吗
Sure, but I always need a bedtime story
累啊 但我必须得听床头故事
To get me to sleep.
才能睡着
A bedtime story?
床头故事
Oh, yes, just a short one, please, sir?
对啊 讲个短的就行
You mean just one short story and then you go to sleep?
你是说只要我讲个故事 你就去睡觉
Hey, no problem then!
行啊 那没问题
But it's one story and then beddy-bye, right?
就一个故事 对吗
Then you fall asleep, okay?
然后你就睡觉 对吗
Let's do it.
来吧
Okay, "Silver Knight Gothik."
好吧 《银甲骑士》
"... And brave Silver Knight Gothik
"接着 勇敢的银甲骑士"
"Wrenched the terrifying creature out of the shadows.
"从黑暗中把那可怕的怪物拖了出来"
"His shiny scales were dripping blood"
"它闪光的鳞片上滴着血"
"From the children he had just devoured",
"那是它刚刚吞食的孩子"
"And whose terrifying screams still echoed"
"孩子凄厉的叫声"
"In the bone-chilling wind of the labyrinth.
"仍伴着刺骨的寒风在空中回响"
"The fat slimy creature growled",
"庞大的怪物咆哮着"
"Revealing his sharp, crooked, yellow fangs",
"露出它锋利 泛黄的牙齿"
"And he moved away from the oozing wall".
"爬过了残破的墙壁"
"Silver Knight Gothik stared him straight in the eyes
"银甲骑士直视着它的双眼"
"And then said, with a voice that did not waver, 'I am--"'
"毫无惧色地对它说 我不"
"I am not afraid of you, dreadful thing",
"我不怕你 你这个怪物"
"For my heart is pure"
"因为我的心"
"as a fresh-water spring."
"如同清泉般纯净"
"With my silver daggers, I shall lop off your head..."
"我将用我的匕♥首♥将你的头颅割下"
"And justice will be done only when you are dead."
"你的毁灭之际 就是正义降临之时 "
"And Silver Knight Gothik"
"接着 银甲骑士"
"Threw his silver daggers that sparkled like diamonds"
"扔出他那如钻石般闪亮的匕♥首♥"
"And the monster died in terrible agony."
"终于 怪物在极度的痛苦中死去了"
Well... I never!
我从没读过这种故事
It's no wonder this girl's a live wire.
难怪她一直那么激动
I mean, kids should not be reading this stuff!
小孩根本不该看这种书
Hey, she's fast asleep, Lian-Chu.
他睡着了 连秋
This is our chance.
机会来了
Let's go!
我们快走
Hey, Lian-Chu, are you asleep?
连秋 你睡着了吗
Come on, Lian-Chu, get up!
不是吧 连秋 快起来
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话不
Lian-Chu, wake up!
连秋 快醒醒
Hurry, will you? Would you look at me?
快点行不行 拜托
Come on!
快起来
Hey, get up, get up!
快起来 快起来
Come on, Lian-Chu, hey, buddy, wake up!
拜托 连秋 伙计 醒醒
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Have a bad sleep?
没睡好吗
Tonight, if you start snoring again,
今晚 你要是再打鼾
I'm chopping off your nose.
我就把你鼻子切了
I was faking.
我装的
What? You did that?
什么 你装的
But that's immoral!
太没人品了
One doesn't abandon children in the woods.
有人品的人不会把孩子仍在树林里
Of course you do!
当然会
Our little farm, Lian-Chu, it's right there.
想想我们的小农场 连秋 眼看就要到手了
And you, because of some little girl who thinks--
你难道要为了个小女孩
She would get lost.
她会迷路的
I'm ready!
我收拾好了
Me, what I really like in a Zeebulgarian omelet
蛋饼中我最爱的部分
Are the little pieces of mushroom inside.
就是里面的蘑菇片了
Mmm, unreal!
太梦幻了
So I eat the little pieces of mushrooms,
通常我都只吃蘑菇片
And Gildas, he tries to make me eat the eggs.
老吉总想逼我吃鸡蛋
How about you, do you like eggs, Sir Lian-Chu?
你呢 连秋先生 你爱吃鸡蛋吗
'Cause to be honest, eggs--
说实话 鸡蛋
Well, I think they smell like stinky feet!
我觉得它们闻起来就像臭脚丫
Yeah, well we're lost, too, old buddy.
咱们也迷路了 兄弟
Okay, let's be honest.
好了 我们现实点