什么意思?
What do you mean?
算是把问题埋葬了吧
Let's just say the problem has been buried.
真的? -总之她已经完蛋了
Really? -She's gone, I promise you.
你不善于守诺言的
You're not very good at keeping promises, Nick.
你还不动手? -我?
You going to do something? -What are you talking to me for?
拿着枪的是她
She's the one with the gun.
路易斯安那的法例很严
They're tough in Louisiana, Libby.
杀我吧, 你必被处死
You shoot me, they'll give you the gas chamber.
不会的, 一罪不受两次审理
No, they won't. It's called 'Double Jeopardy'.
我在狱中学到不少,尼克.
I learned a few things in prison, Nick.
我可以在狂欢节日杀你 他们也奈何不了我
I could shoot you in the middle of Mardis Gras and they can't touch me.
我以前教法律的 我可以证实她的话
As an ex-law professor, I can assure you she is right!
我的孩子在哪?
Where's my son?
在乔治亚的圣艾班学校
In St Alban's School, in Georgia, all right?
你可以取回你的儿子 如你所愿了
You have your son back, you got what you want.
我已六年没那么痛快了
I haven't felt that good in six years.
我不想杀你. 我要你受我同样的苦
I don't want to kill you, Nick. I just want you to suffer like I suffered.
她是叫你为杀人而坐牢
But what she means, Nick, is, you're going to prison. For murder.
我杀了谁? -我
Who did I supposedly murder? - Me!
你只有一张传真的照片 -有动机
All you have is an old fax photo. -Which supplies the motive!
你陷害了的太太追寻到你
Your wife, whom you had framed, tracks you down,
你杀了她
and to keep her from exposing you, you kill her.
你逃不了的
You won't get away with it.
我已经解决了这问题 -什么意思?
Well, I think I've solved that problem. -What do you mean?
算是把问题埋葬了吧. -真的?
Let's just say the problem has been buried. -Really?
总之她已经完蛋了
She's gone, l promise you.
录了音的自白 在庭上很具说服力
Taped confessions are very persuasive in court, Nick.
还有物证
And of course, there is the physical evidence
我们会放在车上的
that we're going to put in the trunk of your car.
铲、 头发、 我的指纹、 血
A shovel, hair, my fingerprints, a little blood...
还有汽油...
And now don't forget the gasoline...
看来会像你把我烧死、 埋葬 像录音带上所说
And it'll look like you burned and buried my body, just like you say on the tape.
检控陈述完毕
The prosecution rests.
你走吧.
You better get out of here. Nobody wants a dead woman walking around
要警♥察♥为他杀了你而拘捕他 你不能在场
when the police are trying to arrest a guy for her murder.
慢着, 把枪给我
Wait a minute. I'll take that gun.
你活得过来吗? -机会很微
Well, Lehman, you gonna live? - I doubt it.
你在法律上还是他妻子
Mrs. Parsons? Since you are still legally his wife, I suspect
所以你会承继这酒店
you just inherited yourself a right fine little hotel here.
我不感兴趣
Not interested.
我还是要走了 -不行
I guess I'm gonna take off now. -No. No, you're not.
你假释期间犯规
You're a parole violator, you're in my custody.
要跟我回西雅图...
You're going with me to Seattle...
我会申请给你免罪
where I will demand a full pardon...
还有游♥行♥庆祝 还有给你粉红色的卷毛狗
and a parade... and a little pink poodle...
在钥匙链上.
on a key-chain.
你在等什么? 去吧
What are you waiting for? Go on.
我一生人未试过这么害怕
I don't know if I've ever been so scared in my whole life.
我其实心里没想过可以找到他
I think a big part of me never thought I'd really find him.
若他认不出我呢? 这么多年了
What if he doesn't recognise me? I mean, maybe after all...
为了你, 我失掉一部旧车
Damn, woman! Because of you I have lost a perfectly good
一份不太好的工作
used car and a not-so-good job.
若你还不去见他
If you don't go to this kid right now,
我就认为你太愚蠢…拘捕你
I'm gonna have you arrested... for stupidity.
去吧
Now go on!
谢谢, 你救了我
Thanks, Lehman. You saved my life.
你也救了我
You saved mine, too.
马教练, 你好 -幸会
Coach Matthews. How you doing? - Nice to meet you.
快中场休息了
It'll be half-time soon.
马迪…
Matty...
马迪
Matty.
你好
Hi.
你认得我吗?
Do you know who I am?
他们说你死了 -没有, 乖孩子
They told me you were dead. - No, sweetheart.