那个被带走的 叫凯恩的男孩
The one, that was taken, named Kane.
你不能和我的主人谈话
You do not want to speak to my master,
活人 他是痛苦和苦难的王子
living one, he is the prince of sorrows and suffering.
他的邪恶无与伦比
He is glorious in his evil.
我们必须和他谈谈 他不属于那里
We must speak with him, he does not belong there.
我的主人不会同意
My master would disagree,
他很乐意让那男孩发出阵阵痛苦的哀嚎
he'd rather shift the pitiful wailings of the boy,
我想他是不会讲他的宠物拱手交出的
I doubt he will give up his pet.
那男孩的父母在这儿 他们愿意
The boy's parents are here, they are willing
和你主人做个交易
to bargain with your master.
交易 他们能承担得起
Bargain, what pain could they bring,
足够交易的痛苦吗
that would suffice in trade,
他们能献上怎样的痛苦
what pain could they offer as tribute?
让我们和你的主人讲话 他是害怕了吗
Let us speak with your master, is he afraid?
害怕 我的主人 他才是一切
Afraid, my master, he is fear
认知中的恐惧 他吸野兽的血
formed into consciousness, he sups on the beasts,
摧倒人们的家 他才不会害怕
that quake men's homes, he is not afraid.
那为什么不让我们和他说话
Then why not let us speak with him?
为什么不允许我们见他
Why not grant us in our audience?
我们害怕
We are afraid,
让他亲自来享受我们的恐惧吧
let him enjoy our fear in his presence
而且听听交易条件并考虑一下是不会有坏处的
and no harm could come from hearing and considering bargain.
这男孩对你们就这么重要
The boy is so important to you,
以至于你们愿意直面痛苦和恐惧
that you would stand in the feet of pain and terror,
还有能耐准备进行交易
and still have the loins to offer a bargain?
没错 没错 他对这些人来说就是这么重要
Yes, yes, he is that important to these people.
你们可以和我的主人讲话了
You may speak to my master on his grounds,
把钥匙放到门下
place the key under the door.
出于对你们生者的敬意
Out of respect to you of the living,
我的主人既无常有残忍♥
my master is fickle and cruel.
朱莱亚 你还好吗
Juryah, are you alright?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay.
你带钥匙了吗
You have the key?
哦 有 给你
Oh, yeah, here.
你们听到警告了 准备好了吗
You heard the warnings, are you ready?
是的 是的 我准备好了
Yes, yes, yes I am.
它在故弄玄虚 它会试图恐吓你
It being dramatic, it trying to scare you.
很奏效
It's working.
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
我在这儿 我只是 啊 有什么东西碰到我了
I'm here, I'm just, ah, something touched me.
大家保持在圈里别出去
Everyone, stay inside the circle.
它烧着我的手腕了
It burned my wrist!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
这儿 我在这儿
Here, I'm here.
是我 那是我
It's me, that's me.
他拉我的肩膀
He pulled on my arm.
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
有什么东西拉了我的肩膀一下 我还好
Something had my arm, I'm okay.
他来了
Here he comes.
什么
What?
你看见了吗
Can you see it?
嗯 我看见了
Yes, I see it.
他说凯恩是他最喜欢的一个 他没有理由
He says Kane is his favored and he has no reason
做这个交易 他为什么要和我们做交易呢
to bargain, why does he have to make a deal with us?
我来取代他
I'll take his place.
不 我来取代他
No, I'll take his place.
我们两个 他可以带走我们两个 只要让凯恩走就行
Both of us, he can have both of us, just let Kane go.
他不想要你们 你们不是小孩
He doesn't want you, you are not children.
为什么他
Why does he?
小孩子的恐惧对于他们来说
There's something about the fear of this child,
尤其美味
that is uniquely delicious.
我们愿意做力所能及的任何事 任何事
We will do anything in our power, anything
来做这个交换
to make an exchange.
我们什么都愿意
We will do anything.
你们没有能力满足他的交易条件
You have no power to satisfy his bargain.
你们没有足够丰厚的筹码
You have no leverage.
你们只有服从他的力量
You only have his power.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
如果他不愿意交易 那我们就不走了
If he won't bargain, then we won't leave,
我们就待在这儿和凯恩在一起
we'll stay here with Kane.
这威胁空洞乏力
That is an empty threat.
如果你们留在这儿 他就会把你们和凯恩分开
If you remain here, he will keep you separate from Kane.
你永远无法拥抱他 永远无法安慰他
You will never hold him, you will never comfort him,
永远无法抚平他的伤痛
you will never sooth his pain.
不 不 不 我很抱歉做了那种威胁
No, no, no, I'm sorry, that I made the threat,
我道歉 对不起 真的很对不起
I apologize, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.
那是什么意思 只有他的力量 那是什么意思
What does it mean, only his power, what does that mean?
是有关如何增强他的力量的交易
A bargain on how to amplify his power,
交易意味着实体存在的参与 会对现世产生影响
a bargain will mean an entity, influence,
并有更为广泛的后果
a wider result.
听起来它已经想好了交易内容了
It sounds like it already has a deal in mind.
从一开始 他就想好了
From the beginning, he always did.
要让你儿子回来 你们必须答应任何条件
To get your son back, you will endure any agreement,
不管它是否有害于安全与太平
if it means safety and peace.
但要是这根本就不算是交易
But what if that wasn't a bargain?
要是你们本就注定要付出的这么多痛苦
What if you were meant to pay so much misery,
由别人来付出代价 又有什么代价会难以承担呢
what price would be too much, if others pay it?
你们接受吗
Would you accept?
那是我儿子 我愿意做任何事 任何事
That is my son and I will do anything, anything,
来让他平安回家
to get him back home safe.
那我们就达成交易了
Then we have a deal.
你们必须严格遵守交易内容
You must make good on this deal.
否则就会承担严厉的惩罚
Or penalties will be severe.
我会的
I will.
我要离开这里 我要回西部去
I'll be leaving here, I'm going back West.
我建议你们也这么做
I suggest you do the same.
我们不会再见面了
We will not meet again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
无论你要做什么来忘掉交易的代价 都去做吧
Do whatever you must to forget the cost of the deal.
否则它的重担会摧垮你 忘记它吧
Or the weight of it will crush you, forget it.
我不想再在这里生活了
I don't wanna live here anymore.
我们不会再在这里生活了 宝贝 好好休息 好吗
We aren't gonna live here anymore, baby, just rest, okay?
我会打包些东西 晚些
I'm gonna pack up some stuff and then later
我们就去你姥姥家
we're gonna go to grandma's.
好的
Okay.
试着睡一会吧
Just try to get some sleep.
为什么爸爸没跟我们一起
Why isn't daddy going with us?
爸爸要再待几天
Daddy has to stay behind a few days,
他还有些工作没有完成
he has some work to finish.
布莱尔·泰勒团队 此房♥待售