按你♥爸♥爸说的做 我们一会儿再谈
Do what your dad says, we'll talk later.
朱莱亚 很高兴见到你
Juryah, good to see you.
你好
Hello.
抱歉
Excuse me.
认真的吗 这算命的都来了第三次了
Really, the third visit from the psychic?
既然我们终于把行李都收拾好了
I wanted him to bless the house,
我就想着让他给房♥子祈个福 而且也不要管他
now that we're finally unpacked and he doesn't need
叫算命的 他是占卜师
to be called a psychic, he's an augur.
他是你在克雷格列表网上找的算命的
He's a psychic you found on Craigslist.
迁就一下吧 我只是想给房♥子祈个福
Humor me, I wanted the house blessed.
克雷格列表网上没有牧师吗
Craigslist didn't have priests?
真不敢相信我要这么说
I can't believe I'm gonna say this.
他能不能晚些时候再来
Can he come back later?
他能不能晚些时候再来
Can he come back later?
可以
Yes.
好了 我请了整个下午的假
Alright, I took the rest of the afternoon off
处理这件事 我得去冲个澡了
to deal with this, I'm gonna go shower.
朱莱亚 你能不能下周再来给房♥子
Juryah, would you mind coming back for the blessing
祈福
next week?
当然 当然 下周
Of course, of course, next week.
到底怎么回事
So what happened?
他说 午餐的时候所有小孩都在嘲笑他
He said, at lunch time all these kids were laughing at him
他坐下了 他们也一直在取笑他
and he has to sit down and they kept making fun of him
他就打了其中一个 另一个小孩跳到了他身上
and finally he hit one and another kid jumped on him,
然后老师们就把他们拉开了
and then the teachers had to pull em apart.
然后罗利代表校顾问们打电♥话♥给我说
And then Raleigh calls me in along with the councilor
让他今天回家来了 现在他还收到了三天留校察看的
and sends him home for the day, and now he's got a three day
处分
in-school suspension.
那我们现在怎么办 瑞德
So what do we do now, Red.
我不知道 明明是其他小孩挑起的事
I don't know, these other kids are starting it.
不 不 他不该打别人
No, no, he can't hit other kids.
可他总得自己保护自己
Well, he's got to stand up for himself.
要是那些小孩
If these other kids are gonna...
不 他不该去打别人 他不能这么做
No, he can't hit other kids, he can't,
这不是处事之道
it's not the way the world works.
这就是处事之道
It is the way the world works.
但他要是跟其他孩子打架就不能待在学校里了
But he can't hit other kids and stay at the school
而我们需要这所学校
and we need this school.
那我们要怎么做
So what do we do now?
所以 不许玩电子游戏 不许看电影 不许看电视 不许用任何软件 明白
So, no video games, no movies, no TV, no apps, okay?
要多久
For how long?
我们初步决定是两周
We're gonna start with two weeks.
那也太久了
That's forever.
不会死人的
You'll live.
而且如果我们没有看到你的进步 时间可能还会更长
And if we don't see improvement, it could be longer.
这不公平
That's not fair.
你知道什么才不公平么 是我们在做出牺牲
You know what's not fair is us making the sacrifices,
就为了让你能进这所学校的同时
that we're making for you to go to that school
你却连最基本的规矩都遵守不了
and then you not following simple rules.
所以你被禁足了 做完作业和合唱任务之后
So you're grounded, it's gonna be homework and chores,
你还可以去外面玩 画画或是玩你的小车
you can still play outside and draw and play with your cars,
但你的校顾问和校长认为
but your councilor and the principal think,
看屏幕时间太长对你不好
that too much screen time is having a negative effect.
我能在课上玩车子吗 就一次
Can I have my cars in class, just once?
不行 伙计 课上不能玩车
No, buddy, no cars in class.
不过 我们还是有些好消息的
We do have some good news, though.
你还是不该把这当做奖励
You shouldn't think of this as a reward,
因为你被禁足了
because you are grounded.
校顾问认为你应该多花些时间去外面
The councilor thinks you need to spend some time outside,
消耗些能量 所以我们明天要去踏青
burn off some energy, so we're gonna go for a hike tomorrow.
踏青 去森林里
A hike, in the woods?
对 我们要去州立公园踏踏青
Yeah, we're gonna go to the state park and take a hike,
再吃顿野餐
and have a picnic on...
我能带上我的双筒望远镜吗
Can I bring my binoculars,
我能带上放大镜吗
can I bring my magnifying glass?
可以 你想带什么都可以
Yeah, you can bring whatever you want,
装好你的背包 但别太激动了
load up your backpack, but we can't get too excited,
我们今晚还得睡个好觉呢
we got to go to sleep tonight.
我等不及了 我等不及了 我等不及了
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.
好了 好了 盖好被子
Okay, okay, get under the covers,
要是你明天还想好好在森林里跑个两圈的话
you need to get some sleep, if you're gonna run
今晚就得好好睡
all over the forest tomorrow.
晚安 伙计
Goodnight, buddy.
晚安 宝贝
Goodnight, baby.
起床 起床 起床 起床 起床 起床
Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up.
-看看谁醒了 -起床 起床 起床
- Looks who's up. - Get up, get up, get up!
平常都得你妈妈去揪你的耳朵才能把你从床上拽出来
Usually, your mom has to drag you out of bed by the ears.
我去准备早餐
I'll start breakfast,
你能不能去准备些午餐吃的三明治
if you could make sandwiches for lunch.
我需要一大块面包做个至尊三明治
I need big pieces of bread to make a king sandwich
喂熊吃
for the bears.
那儿有熊
There's bears?
那儿没什么熊
There aren't any bears.
那儿绝对有熊 绝对有熊
There's definitely bears, there's definitely bears
而且他们会抓到你
and they're gonna get you.
没门儿
No way.
会很好看的
They'll look fantastic.
不 才不会呢
No, they would not.
拜托 珠帘现在很火的
Come on, beaded curtains are huge right now.
火就火呗
Sure they are.
干嘛 走廊尽头总要有点东西
What, we need something at the end of the hall.
我们租的那个房♥子 看上去就跟个廉租公♥寓♥似的
That rent house, it looks like a condo.
我们也就负担得起那个了
That's what was available.
我不是抱怨
I'm not complaining.
我们总算能找到个地方住我已经很感激了
I'm grateful we were able to find something.
我们还得再进行一次那个谈话
We're ready to have the talk again.
谈什么
About?
如果它有效呢
What if it helped?
我不会让他吃这个药那个药的 瑞德
I'm not stuffing him full of pills, Red.
我不是说要给他灌药吃
I'm not talking about pouring meds down his neck,
别这么指责我 我只是
don't frame it like that, I'm just,
我只是问 如果我们认认真真 仔仔细细地
I'm just asking, if we need to carefully and thoroughly...
那只是权宜之计
It's a quick fix.
想想副作用 还要持续几个月摄入那样计量的药
The side effects, the months it takes to dial in the dosage.
我只是想确定 我们能接受所有可能能够
I just wanna make sure, that we are open to every option,
帮助他的选项
that might help him.
我能接受
I'm open.
我从没停止过探索
I never stopped researching.
我不会在注射疫苗这一棵树上吊死 我不是那样的人
I'm not hung up on vaccines, I'm not that person.
我只是还没看到 能让我相信一粒药
I just haven't seen anything, that makes me believe
就能解决问题的证据
a pill is the answer.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Okay.
怎么了
What is it?
凯恩 过来 过来 过来 安静 安静
Kane, come here, come here, come here, be quiet, be quiet.
怎么了
What is it?
我想也许是一头熊 熊来了
I think it might be a bear, a bear!
我给你准备了个小东西
I got you a little something.
为什么
For?
为了 搬家的事 还有你为你这个家所作出的
For being great, about the move and all the sacrifices
所有牺牲
you're making for your family.
我知道这幢房♥子并不是我们重新开始的时候
I know the house isn't what you had envisioned,
你所预想的那个样子 但
when we made our fresh start, but...
是一袋钻石吗 是钻石吗
Is it a sack of diamonds. Is it diamonds,
你是不是给我准备了一麻袋的钻石
did you get me a potato sack full of diamonds.
嗯 不是个麻袋
Well, it's not in a sack.
我自己的网店
My own online store.
我买♥♥下了这个域名 然后建了个简单的网站
I bought the URL and I set up a simple website,
它链接了所有工艺品网站
it connects to all the crafty sites.
我的天哪
My God.