We will go deep through many levels,
每级恶灵都需要不同的技巧的仪式
each level have different techniques and rituals.
你们必须同意遵循我的指示
You must agree to follow my directions.
完全遵循 不能有犹豫
Completely and without hesitation.
当然
Of course.
你们会听到些东西 会看到些东西 你们会的
You may hear things, you may see things, you may,
不管今天晚上发生什么 都要专注于我们的目标
no matter what happen here tonight, focus on the goal.
不要被动摇 不要分心
Don't be shaken, don't be distracted.
不要让希望变成恐惧 要把凯恩带回家
Don't let hope to fear, bring Kane home.
闭上你们的眼
Close your eyes.
要是你们听到铃响 就按按我的手
If you hear bell ringing, squeeze my hands.
我们需要和帷幕后的恶灵
We need to speak with other spirits
谈话 并给我们通往那一边的通道
beyond the veil and grant us the passage to the other side.
帷幕后的恶灵 你们在那儿吗
Spirit of the veil, are you there?
帷幕后的鬼魂 你们在那儿吗
Spirit haunting the veil, are you there?
我们已经把门放回了它原本的位置
We have returned the door to its right place,
作为我们坚定信仰的证明
as tool of a good faith.
你们可感受到了此门
Do you sense the door?
把眼闭好 照做就是
Keep your eyes closed, just do it.
我们得逼得更狠一点
We have to force a little bit.
抓紧我的手 好了
Hold my hand tightly, okay.
祈祷 祈祷 祈祷 祈祷
Pray, pray, pray, pray.
天哪
Jesus.
我们已经穿过了
We are beyond now.
穿过
Beyond?
帷幕 我们需要其他鬼灵的帮助
The veil, we need some help from other spirits,
那些图腾会帮助它们回答我的问题
the totem for allowing them to answer my questions.
敲一下 是
One knock yes,
两下
two knocks,
否
no.
鬼灵 你在那儿吗
Spirit, are you there?
鬼灵 回答我 你在那儿吗
Spirit, answer me, are you there?
你是善灵吗
Are you light spirit?
如果你真的是恶灵 那你应该知道
If you truly dark spirit, then you know
我可以和另一边讲话
I can speak on the other side.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
那你也知道我能做到什么
Then you know what I can do.
我们在寻找生者那边的一个小男孩
We are looking for a boy from the side of living,
你感受到他了吗
have you sensed him?
你愿意帮助我们吗
Will you help us?
我可以强迫你 我命令你协助我们
I can compel you, I command you to assist us.
我命令你这么做
I command you to.
哦 我的上帝 他们不会帮我们 对吗
Oh my God, they're not gonna help us, are they?
还没结束呢
You're not done.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
我想听到了
Yeah, I think,
等等 你听到了吗
wait, do you hear that?
嗯
Yeah.
他在最黑暗的地方 他在最黑暗的地方
He is in the darkest place, he is in the darkest place,
他在最黑暗的地方 他在最黑暗的地方
he is in the darkest place, he is in the darkest place,
他在最黑暗的地方 他在最黑暗的地方
he is in the darkest place, he is in the darkest place.
他在最黑暗的地方 他在最黑暗的地方
He is in the darkest place, he is in the darkest place,
他在最黑暗的地方
he is in the darkest place.
把你们的手放在玩具上
Place your hands on the toy.
轻点放 非常轻那种
Keep your pressure light, feather light.
别试图挪动小车 让它可以随意移♥动♥
Don't attempt to move the car, just let it move
用手跟好它就行
and let your hands follow it.
有鬼灵愿意和我们讲话吗
Are there spirits willing to speak with us,
有愿意的吗 有愿意和我们讲话的鬼灵吗
a willing spirit, any spirit willing to speak with us?
我们在寻找一个小男孩 一个活着的男孩
We are looking for a boy, a living boy,
他今晚被带到了另一边
that was taken to the other side tonight.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
对 他叫凯恩 你知道他在哪儿吗
Yes, he is called Kane, do you know where he is?
告诉我们他在哪儿
Tell us where he is.
你要 你要告诉我们凯恩在哪儿
You will, you will tell us where Kane is.
那男孩在哪儿 凯恩在哪儿
Where is the boy, where is Kane?
谁抓走了那男孩
Who's got the boy?
哦 该死 我需要他的名字
Oh, shit, I need his name.
以光明之名 我命令你 告诉我他的名字
In the power of light, I compel you, give me his name.
再见
该死
Damn it.
现在怎么办
What now?
我需要和守门人联♥系♥
I need to channel with the gatekeeper.
没有他的名字我做不到
I can't do that without his name.
你能再试一次吗
Can you try again?
我只有一块板 我从没见过他们这样做的
I only had one board, I've never seen them do this to one.
如果你还有一块 他们会把那块也毁掉吗
If you had another, could they destroy that one too.
我需要强化措施保护它
I need enhancement to protect it.
我从没想过我
I never thought I...
做吧
Do it.
鬼灵 给我守门人的名字
Spirits, give me the name of the gatekeeper,
以圣光之名 我命令你 给我她的名字
the powers of light, I compel you, give me her name.
恩浦萨
Empusa.
你有了她的名字了
So you have her name.
这是个强大的黑暗力量
This is a powerful dark force.
而且是唯一一个有可能带走凯恩的
And the only gatekeeper to whatever the mind intended
守门人
has taken Kane.
你是说你做不到吗
Are you saying you can't?
不 不 不 他做得到 你能做到 对吗
No, no, no, he could do it, you can do it, right?
我可以
I can.
那要怎么做
So what is it?
我要打开一条黑暗通道
I'm about to open a dark doorway.
要打开 那我们之前在干什么
About to, what have we been doing so far?
下一步非常繁重 艰难而又危险
The next step is taxing, difficult and dangerous.
请坐下
Please sit.
在我们
Before we,
在我们打开黑暗通道 通向下一个恶灵之前
before we open the dark doorway to the next evil,
我想让你们知道 我相信凯恩还活着
I want you to know, I believe Kane is alive,
我全心全意的相信
with all my heart, I truly do.
但是
But?
但是在我们打开门之前 我想确定一下
But before we open the door, I want to be sure,
我想试着和凯恩谈一下
I want to try and talk to Kane.
我们可以吗
We can talk?
有可能可以 但这非常困难
Possibly, yes, but this is very disturbing.
我想要你们准备好 全神贯注
I want you to be prepared and focused.
好的 没问题
Okay, anything.
把铅笔拿来
Bring pencils.
帷幕在前 我现在同帘后的生者
The Veil has then, I'm speaking now to the living
对话 已死之人中的生者啊
beyond the curtain, to the living among the dead.
凯恩·伊甸 我现在正同你讲话 你能听到吗
I'm speaking to Kane Eden, can you hear me?
凯恩 如果你在那儿
Kane, if you're there,
就挪动它一下 告诉我你在
you can move it, tell me you are there.
黑暗的魂灵 允许他与生者讲话
Dark spirits, allow him to speak to the living.
那边的魂灵 站到一旁 我正同生者讲话
To the side, stand aside, I'm speaking to the living.
恶灵回避 让生者讲话
Dark evil aside, let the living speak!
朱莱亚
Juryah.
抱歉 我们之间有太多的恶灵困扰了
I'm sorry, there are too many dark spirits between us,
我做不到
I can't.
但那是不是意味着
But does that mean?
我相信凯恩还活着
I believe Kane is alive.
宝贝
Baby.
我的宝贝 宝贝 我的宝贝
My baby, baby, my baby.
我去到那里了 我去到了凯恩那里
I was there, I was where Kane is.
我是生者的容器 名为恩浦萨的恶灵的
I am an open vessel, a pie dish for the dark spirit
祭品
called Empusa.
我召唤守门人以和此门后的恶灵
I summoned the gatekeeper to speak to the dark spirits
谈话
beyond this door.
和我谈谈吧 恩浦萨 允许我
Talk to me Empusa, allow me to.
我是恩浦萨 我就是通往
I am Empusa, I am the guardian
虚空之门的守卫
of the gate to the void.
我们在找门后的一个实体存在
We seek an audience with the entity behind the door.