You're a good dad.
你是个好母亲
You're a great mom.
我们能解决的
We'll figure it out.
我们总是可以
We always do.
好了 今天乖乖听你♥爸♥爸的话
Okay, be good for your dad today,
别打扰他工作
don't distract him from work.
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - Okay.
拜
Bye.
爱你
Love you.
祝你顺利
Have a good day.
一夜间的失踪事件 警方仍在搜索失踪的本地女孩
你好 我是伊芙琳·伊甸 我知道这听起来很怪
Hello, my name's Evelyn Eden and I was just wondering
但我想了解一下你有没有
and I know this sounds odd, but I was wondering,
有关那座曾在林中空旷地的
if you had any information about the old house,
后来烧掉了的老房♥子的信息
that used to be in the clearing, the one, that burned.
干嘛
What about it?
我只是想找找有没有谁
I was just looking for anyone with any
知道它的什么消息 我想要 那儿有个门
information about it, I wanted to, there was a door.
你就是那个 把门拿走的人
You're the one, who took the door.
你对那个门有什么了解吗
What do you know about that door?
知根知底
Everything.
你犯了个严重的错误
You made a terrible mistake.
好了 去吃午餐 做你的数学作业 阅读理解
Okay, eat your lunch, do your math, read,
别看电视 别玩游戏 好吗
no TV, no games, okay?
好的
Okay.
我认真的 我就去木材厂一趟
I mean it, I'm just running to the lumber yard
马上就回来 把门锁好了
and I'll be right back, lock the door.
我知道 锁好门 保持手♥机♥畅通
I know, lock the door, keep my phone on,
在你回家之前都别开门
do not open the door until when you're home.
没错 别玩游戏
You got it, no games.
我知道
I know.
我的女儿 玛姬 消失了 就像其他孩子一样
My daughter Maggie vanished, just like all the others.
没有踪迹 没人勒索 没有线索 就消失了
No clues, no demands, no leads, just gone.
玛姬 玛姬·布拉德福德
Maggie, Maggie Bradford,
你女儿就是最后一个受害者
your daughter was the last victim.
我知道就是那所该死的房♥子害的
I knew it was that damn house.
谁住在那儿
Who lived there?
没人
No one.
那房♥子已经被遗弃了好多年了
House has been abandoned for years.
但每个小孩的失踪 最终都会
But every story about a missing kid
指向那幢房♥子
led up to that house.
我开始觉得是那幢房♥子本身
I started thinking there's something wrong with the house,
有些问题
the house itself.
那幢房♥子带走了孩子们
The house was taking the children.
我告诉过她离那房♥子远一点
I told her to stay away from that house,
我知道 我知道 我还是犯了错 而我再也不会让那房♥子
I knew, knew, I was wrong and I wasn't gonna let that house
再带走下一个孩子了
take another child.
你烧了它
You burned it.
我取了八加仑的煤油
I took eight gallons of kerosene
把它烧成了灰烬 一丝不剩
and I burned it to the ground, all of it.
除了那扇门 它就是烧不掉
Except the door, it wouldn't burn.
所以我又拿了两加仑的气 把它点了
So I took two more gallons of gas and I lit it up.
但门还是烧不着 然后我把它埋了
But that door wouldn't burn, so I buried it
我把门埋到了八英尺深的地下
and I buried that door eight feet underground,
把钥匙扔到了池塘里
and I threw the key in the pond.
可为什么它
So why was it...
我第二天又回去看了
I went back the next day
那扇门却还站在它曾经在的地方
and that door was standing in its place
像橡树一样挺立 就好像长在那里的
straight up like an oak, like it had grown there
地上了一样 安然无恙 所以我就用锁链把它捆住了
out of the ground, key and lock, so I wrapped it in chains.
我把钥匙插♥进♥了锁里 把它留在那里慢慢腐烂
And I fastened that key in the lock, and I left it to rot.
在那之后就没有孩子们莫名消失了
And the children stopped vanishing.
有20年了
For 20 years,
但然后你把门带走了
but then you took the door.
我们把锁链去掉了
We took off the chain.
你放它自♥由♥了 伊甸女士
You let it loose, Ms. Eden.
它是什么 布拉德福德夫人 门后面有什么
What is it, Missis Bradford, what is behind that door?
我不知道 但它会带走小孩
I don't know, but it takes children
而且它不会放他们回来
and it doesn't give them back.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what it is,
不过是非常邪恶的东西
but it's a very bad thing.
提早下班 把凯恩先留在家了
我得走了 谢谢你
I need to go, thank you.
扔掉那扇门 伊甸女士
Get rid of that door, Ms. Eden.
凯恩 凯恩 亲爱的 开门
Kane, Kane, honey, open the door.
凯恩 亲爱的 快开门
Kane, honey, open the door.
怎么了
What's going on?
凯恩
Kane!
怎么了 哦天哪 让我来 让我来 让我来
What's wrong, oh my God, I got it, I got it, I got it.
凯恩 快开门 凯恩 你在哪儿
Kane, open the door, Kane, where are you?
-凯恩 凯恩 -凯恩
- Kane, Kane! - Kane!
凯恩
Kane!
凯恩
Kane!
凯恩
Kane!
他不见了 他不见了
He's gone, he's gone.
凯恩 凯恩 凯恩 凯恩
Kane, Kane, Kane, Kane!
要知道 每个小镇都流传有丢失小孩的故事
You know every town has missing children stories.
打开它们 每当你打开一扇从没见过的门时
Open them, any time you open a new door...
要是妈妈都深陷阴影无法自拔
How are we supposed to tell Kane
我们又要怎么去跟凯恩说
there's no such thing as ghosts,
世界上没有鬼这种东西呢
if mommy's jumping in shadows?
门那边有什么
Other side of the wall.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我的手♥机♥在哪儿 我要打个电♥话♥
Where's my phone, I need to make a call.
又要打给你妈吗
Gonna call your mom again?
不是
No.
我要给一个专家打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call an expert.
谁
Who?
别来说道我 是你把他留在这儿的
Don't try to talk me down, you left him here.
想让我觉得我
Tried to make me think I was,
你让我觉得是我疯了 但我没有
you made me think I was crazy, but I'm not.
我知道凯恩发生了什么
I know what happened to Kane.
我要做我所能所得一切带他回来
I'm gonna do anything I can to get him back.
我的手♥机♥到底在哪儿
Now where's my phone?
我们也许可以把凯恩带回来 但我们必须要迅速行动
We may be able to get Kane back, but we must move quickly.
我能听到那一边 他们也能听到我
I can hear the other side and they can hear me.
我们也许可以就你儿子能否回来的问题做个交易
We may be able to make a bargain for your son's return.
我们要怎么做
How do we do it?
会很难 很吓人
It will be difficult, it will be frightening,
我们要做个仪式 不是在这儿 在
we will hold a ceremony, not here, the place,
你找到它的地方
where you found it.
好
Yeah.
那个地方
The place?
它把凯恩带到哪儿去了
Where it took Kane,
它是什么
what's it like?
这个东西 这个带走凯恩的邪恶的东西
This thing, this bad thing, that took Kane,
是个古老的恶灵
it is an ancient evil.
我们不能轻视它 我们要和它战斗
We must not take it lightly, we are going to battle.
我们需要什么
What do we need?
我有我需要的工具 但要带上这扇门
I have the tools I need, but bring the door.
撒上盐圈来保护我们
Salt circle for protection.
别弄坏它
Don't break it.
尽量待在里面
Try to stay inside of it.
要是走出圈了 会怎么样
What happens, if you step outside of the circle?
尽量待在里面
Try to stay inside of it.
把它当做我们和愤怒的恶灵之间的屏障吧
Think of it as shield between us and any angry spirits.
也就是说那些恶灵会很愤怒
So the spirits will be angry?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
请你们把那些罐子拿出来 接上水
You pull out the jars, water, please.
在我们和带走凯恩的恶灵之间 还有许多级的
These are levels of spirits between us and the one
恶灵 有守门人 哨兵
keeping Kane, gatekeepers, sentries.
我们要突破这些恶灵