其实还没完成 但是它已经可以进行收款
I mean it's not finished, but it'll take payments
之类的操作了
and everything.
这
This,
这太棒了
this is so great.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢 谢谢你 谢谢你
Yes, thank you, thank you.
我希望能为你做到更多
I wish I could do more.
凯恩呢
Where is Kane?
这是个门
It's a door.
我看到是个门了 这门挺酷的
I see it's a door, it's a really cool door.
酷
Cool.
对啊 风吹日晒 有年头了
Yes, vintage, weathered.
这门很诡异啊
It's creepy.
每件古董背后都有故事
Every antique has a story
而你却总认为它们很诡异
and you always assume it's creepy.
这就是很诡异 怎么 有人会把门留在这儿
This is creepy, what, someone left a door out here?
我不知道 人们总会扔下些财物的
I don't know, people dump treasures all the time,
看 他们甚至把钥匙都留下了
look, they even left the key.
它就是在等我们
It's just waiting for us.
它需要的只不过是用一点点
All it needs is to be refinished
爱与呵护重新修复一下
with a little love and care.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
对 你看到了它的诡异 而我看到了它的潜在可能 瑞德
Yeah, you see creepy, I see potential, Red,
它甚至看上去尺寸都正好合适
it even looks, like it's the right size.
我就爱你这种富于创造的视角 但我可没看出来
I love your creative vision, but I do not see it.
我总能看到东西的潜能 要不然我会嫁给你
I always see the potential, it's why I married you.
听着 这不是珠帘什么的 而且如果房♥子能完全完工
Look, it's not a beaded curtain and if the house is finished
我就能全神贯注地致力于把网店
then I can focus my full attention on getting
开起来好好运营了
the online store up and running.
我去开卡车 我可不想拖着这玩意走
I'll go get the truck, I'm not hauling that thing.
你是最棒 最壮的老公
You're the bestest, strongest husband ever.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
刷得不错
Well poured.
简直完美
Works and everything.
嘿 你晚上溜出来吃东西了
Hey, you have a late night snack?
不 我没有
No, not me.
哦 他又梦游了
Oh, he's sleep walking again.
还梦游吃东西了
And sleep eating?
甚至都没费劲去热它 凉的就吞了
Didn't even bother heating it up, just munched on it cold.
我得早点去上班把
I got to go to work early to make up
周五那半天的进度赶上 你能送凯恩去上学吗
for that half day on Friday, can you take Kane to school?
当然 当然 你不来点培根吗
Sure, sure, you don't want any bacon?
不用了
Nah.
这块华夫饼呢
Or a waffle?
不 不用了 爱你
No, I'm good, love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
我好困啊
I'm so sleepy.
嗯 我猜得到 你还记得昨天晚上起来了吗
Yeah, I figured, do you remember getting up last night?
不记得
No.
嗯 吃快点 我们要迟到了
Well, eat fast, we're gonna be late.
哦 凯恩 你得梳梳头发
Oh, Kane, you've got to comb your hair.
我们牛奶喝完了
We're out of milk.
等我把你送到学校我会顺道买♥♥点的 快吃
I'll pick some up after I take you to school, eat.
凯恩 你是不是把吃的或是什么东西
Kane, did you leave some food in the jacket pocket
忘到夹克兜里了 衣柜都臭了
or something, the closet reeks.
没
No.
哦 那就是鞋子了 真恶心 你吃完了吗
Well, then it's shoes, gross, you done?
背上你的包 我们走了
Get your backpack, let's go.
禁止进入
凯恩 哦 我得把你活剥了 哦 天哪
Kane, oh, I'm gonna skin you alive, oh, God.
好啊 好啊
Yes, yes.
凯恩发誓不是他干的
Kane swears he didn't do it.
说不定它们从通风口爬进去的呢
Well, maybe they crawled in from the vent.
瑞德 兜里满满都是 满满都是 它们不可能是自己爬进来的
Red, it was full, full, they didn't climb in there.
我会跟他谈谈的 不过你要不要我往里面放点捕虫夹
I'll talk to him, but maybe you want me to put some traps
只是以防万一
in there just in case?
行啊 放些进去吧 看看会不会抓到什么
Sure, put some traps in there, see if they catch anything.
35 40 拦得好 45 还在前进
35, 40, what a block, 45, still going...
去跟凯恩谈谈
And talk to Kane.
好 啥
Yeah, what?
这场比赛越来越激烈了
This game is really getting.
我睡不着 我在做噩梦
I can't sleep, I'm having bad dreams.
你还好吗
You okay?
没什么 我只是
Yeah, it's nothing, I just.
我穿过一个满是屋子的房♥子
I'm walking through a house with lots of rooms
它就一直跟着我
and it's following me.
它
It?
那个坏东西
The bad thing.
什么坏东西
What's the bad thing?
我不知道 就是个坏东西 它想抓住我
I don't know, it's just a bad thing, it wants to get me.
是怪物吗
A monster?
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, buddy?
你要知道 我们就在走廊对面
You know, we're right across the hall,
我不会让你发生任何意外的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我知道
I know.
你知道的 世界上没有怪物这种东西 对吧
You know, there's no such thing as monster, right?
知道
Yeah.
它们不存在
They aren't real.
我不相信有怪物 但我害怕它们
I don't believe in monsters, but I'm scared of them.
嗯 你可以想些高兴的事
Well, can you think of happy things,
比如说去踏青啊 或是超酷的甲壳虫 或者在跑车里兜风
like taking a hike or a cool bug, or driving a fast car?
我试着去想高兴的事了 但每当我一闭上眼
I try to think of happy things, but every time I close
我就会看到那个坏东西
my eyes I see the bad thing.
嗯 你能不能想想什么会让你想起高兴的事
Well, can you think of anything, that can make you think
的东西呢
of good things?
祖母的祷告
Grandma's prayer.
好吧
Okay.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name,
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上
thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth,
如同行在天上 今日赐给我们我们日用的饮食
as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread
免我们的债 如同我们
and forgive us our sins, as we forgive those,
免了人的债
who sin against us.
不让我们被诱惑 救我们脱离凶恶
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil,
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 全是你的
for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory,
直到永远
forever and ever.
阿门
Amen.
嗨 这里已经不是安全的住所了
Hi, this is no longer a safe place,
这幢房♥子 已经变了
this house has changed.
进来说吧
Come inside.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不确定 但这幢房♥子 它不净
I'm not sure, but this house, it unclean,
它受到了魂灵的侵染
it afflicted by spirits.
这里有帷幕后的恶之三位一体的恶鬼出没
Dark phantoms haunted by the trinity of the veil.
-我的房♥子闹鬼了 -不 恶鬼是人为招来的
-My house is haunted? -No, the evil has an invitation,
有人把它带进了这里
someone brought it here.
怎么 是我们把恶灵带进了这里
What, we invited an evil spirit?
好吧 我相信超自然能力和塔罗牌占卜之类的
Okay, I believe in psychic ability and the tarot,
但闹鬼 是不是就有点
but ghosts, isn't it a little?
你不能只选择性地相信那个世界好的那半
You cannot believe in only half of the next world.
我感受到了那边的恶意
I sense malice from the other side.
好吧
Okay.
我们必须给这间房♥子祈福
We must bless this house.
你这扇门是哪弄来的
Where did you get this door?
好了 做完了
Okay, all done.
记住 这样并不算保险
Understand, there are no guarantees.
嗯 我知道
I understand, yeah.
你该把那扇门挪走 烧掉
You should remove this door, burn it.
好的 我跟瑞德说说
Okay, I'll talk to Red.
要小心 要小心你
Be careful, be careful with things
带回家里的东西