you bring into this house.
第二个了 这些螺丝怎么回事
Second one, what is with these bits.
取不出来吗
Not coming out?
对 就是不肯出来 那些钉子
No, it won't budge and these pins,
它们卡在里面了 我取不出来
they're stuck in here, I can't knock them out.
嗯 那我们要怎么把它们取出来
Well, how are we gonna get it out then?
我不知道 用大铁锤
I don't know, sledge hammer?
亲爱的 一个晚上恐怕弄不完
Honey, this isn't a one night job.
但我想把它赶紧弄走
But I want it gone.
当初是你求着要带这个门回来 可现在你那
You begged for this door and now one word
算命朋友一句话 你就又要把它拆掉
from your psychic friend, who, by the way,
顺便说一句 他今天是不是又来咱家了
may have visited here today and you wanna pull it?
你多喜欢这个门啊 你说过它十分完美
You love this door, you said it was perfect.
我知道
I know.
我觉得它很诡异 你反对
I thought it was creepy, you said no,
他说它很诡异
he says it's creepy...
我知道
I know.
你确定你没有反应过激吗
You sure you're not overreacting?
你总是说我反应过激
You always say I'm overreacting.
嗯
Well.
好吧 嗯 他给房♥子驱过魔了 所以也许没事
Okay, well, he cleared the house, so maybe we're good.
我敢肯定这样就没事了 驱过魔了嘛
I'm sure that did it, clearing the house.
亲爱的 我会把它拆了的 只是今晚不行
Honey, I will get to it, I just can't do it tonight.
好吧 我们就把它留到周末再说吧
Fine, we'll just keep it till the weekend and see.
说不定到周末 你就能有一个漂亮的珠帘了
Maybe on the weekend you can get a nice beaded curtain.
需要我帮你什么吗
How can I help you?
嗨 我是新来镇子里的 我
Hi, I'm new to town and...
你需要一张借书证
And you need a library card.
不 呃我需要 但 事实上 我是来找
No, I mean yes, but, actually, I'm looking for
这里有关超自然现象的民间故事或是传说什么的
reference material for any local stories or legends about,
书之类的
about the supernatural stuff.
哦 这里的闹鬼事件和鬼故事
Oh, local haunts and ghost stories?
对 没错
Yes, exactly.
有一个当地志异类 那里也许
There's a local interest section, there might be
会有些你感兴趣的书
some books there you'd be interested in.
鬼故事啊 闹鬼案啊什么的 有什么
Ghost stories, old haunts or was there
你要专门找的吗
something in particular?
你知道 我没什么头绪
You know, I don't really know where to start,
你有什么意见吗
do you have any ideas?
有些年代比较近的事 比如说
There are some more recent things, can still talk about
莫里斯街尽头的闹鬼桥 鬼井
the haunted bridge down Morris road, a spooky well
还有消失的小孩子们
and there is the vanishing children.
小孩子们
The children.
哦 是啊 几十年来 这个小镇一直都以
Oh, yeah, for decades, this town has been known
小孩子会莫名消失闻名 嗯 跟我来
for children being, well, taken, come with me.
纪实文学 000-362 青年文学 青少年音频书
仍然下落不明
警方仍在搜索失踪的本地女孩
就是她 她是最后一个
That's it, she was the last one.
玛姬·布拉德福德 这都已经有二十年了
Maggie Bradford, this is over 20 years ago.
消失事件也从她之后就停止了
And they stopped after her, the vanishings,
在那之前好久就开始了 至少有好几年时间
they go way back before that, at least a couple a year.
当时也抓了几个嫌疑人 但都没有定罪
There were some arrests, but no convictions.
也没人找到过他们吗
And no one ever found them?
一个也没有
Not a one.
来点去咖♥啡♥因♥的安眠茶
Some decaffeinated sleepy time tea.
怎么了
What's going on?
我今天去图书馆做了些研究
I went to the library today to do some research.
有关那扇门的
About the door.
嗯
Yeah.
你发现什么了没有
Did you find anything?
有 有些有关从未被找回来的
Yes, some stuff about missing children,
失踪儿童的事
who were never found.
要知道 每个小镇都流传有丢失小孩的故事
You know, every town has missing children stories.
这可是有好多小孩 而且持续过很长时间 瑞德
This is a lot of children, over a long time, Red,
很令人不安的
it's unnerving.
嗯 你知道 不管什么时候有小孩
Well, you know, you can get unnerved,
有危险了 你都会觉得不安 尤其是凯恩
when children are in danger and especially Kane.
我想应该是因为 为了养他我们付出了太多的努力了
And I think it's because it was so much work having him.
其实也不是非常多
I mean it wasn't so much work,
但我们真的很幸运
but we were very lucky.
我们很幸运 是的
We were so lucky, you know.
还有搬家的压力 加上你那算命朋友
And the stress of moving and your psychic buddy
还总是火上浇油 我想你是太在乎这些
throwing fuel on the fire, I think you're getting caught up
诡怪的故事了
in creepy stories.
要是妈妈都深陷阴影无法自拔 我们又要怎么去跟凯恩说
How are we supposed to tell Kane there's no such thing
世界上根本没有鬼这种东西呢
as ghosts, when mommy's jumping in shadows?
对 我知道 你说得对
Yeah, I know, you're right.
警方仍在搜索失踪的本地女孩
早上好
Good morning.
我昨晚忘了给咖啡机订时间了
I forgot to set the timer on the coffee maker last night.
我订了
I did it.
哦 我的英雄 你吃蛋吗
Oh, my hero, you want eggs?
我吃面包和咖啡就好
I got to stick with toast and coffee.
嗯 但你喜欢吃蛋 我不介意的
Yeah, but you like eggs, I don't mind it.
我的英雄
My hero.
要是你帮凯恩准备好上学了 我就去送他
If you get Kane ready for school, I'll take him.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
怎么了
Yeah?
你能过来看一眼吗
Can you take a look at this?
也许这周末我们就得找个新门了
Maybe this weekend we get a new door.
你得来学校一趟
这次很严重
哦 不
Oh, no.
你们要知道 这已经不是第一次了
As you know, this is not out first incident.
尽管这所学校十分包容
As accommodating as this school may be,
我们对暴♥力♥事件依旧采用零容忍♥的政策
we have a zero tolerance policy for violence.
我们知道 而且
We know and...
我已经跟其他几个家庭谈过了
I've talked to several other families
尽管他们的行为也不能原谅
and while I don't excuse their behavior.
他们怎么能就这样开除他
How can they just kick him out?
这是所私立学校
It's a private school,
他们想怎么做就能怎么做
they can do whatever they want.
这所学校是为像凯恩一样有特殊需求的
That school was built for special kids,
孩子们建的 就这样把他开除 也太
kids with needs like Kane's, to kick him out, it's...
不公平 也不正确 但事情就是这样
It's not fair, it's not right and it's what happened.
周一我再去跟罗利校长谈谈
On Monday I'll go talk to the principal Raleigh,
也许她到时候就改注意了
maybe she'll be in a different frame of mind.
但现在这个情况 我们还是得去找个新学校了
But as it is, we got to start looking for a new school.
我会去请校顾问推荐的家庭教师
I'll call the tutor the councilor recommended.
说不定这样他休学的时候
Maybe he won't fall too far behind,
不会拉下太多
while he's out of class.
家庭教师要花多少钱
How much does the tutor cost?
不便宜
It's not cheap.
太棒了
Great.
我去找个工作 网店的事可以等等再说
I'll get a job, the online business can wait.
也许不得不去找了 你知道我跟学校
It may have to, you know the contract I signed
签的翻修计划的报酬是
with the school about trading renovations
凯恩的学费 呃 现在 既然凯恩已经不在
for Kane's tuition, well, now, that Kane's no longer
这所学校上学了 他们就付我现金了 很少的现金
at school I get a cash payment, a low cash payment.
有多少
How low?
很少
Low.
那我们要怎么付清家里的账单呢
How are we gonna be able to pay the bills?
我们会想办法的
We'll figure something out.
重要的是我们要让他重新上学
Important thing is we get him back at school.
但我们要怎么
But how do we even...
惩罚他
Punish him?
我们 我说那些孩子 他们推他
Do we, I mean those other kids, those kids push him
而且他已经摔倒了
and then he's already grounded.
我明天带他跟我一起上班
I'll take him to work with me tomorrow.
明天周六 学校没人
It's Saturday, nobody will be at school,
他可以在那儿做数学作业和阅读
he can do his math work book and his reading.
让他待在家 就跟给他放假一样
He stays here, it'll be too much like vacation.
你是个好父亲