森林之门
你能来接一下凯恩吗 我得去看着那帮泥瓦工
只有一晚时间 明白吗
Overnight, you know what I mean?
所以 你明白了没有
So, you got it?
-明白 -好的 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay, thanks.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
别在学校公然秀恩爱了
No public displays of affection at school.
哦 不过你知道我是个坏女孩
Oh, but you know I'm a bad girl.
有多坏
How bad?
很坏
So bad.
真的很坏
Really bad?
非常 非常坏
Very, very bad.
说点性感的
Say something sexy.
我今天把最后一个箱子里的东西收拾好了
I finished unpacking the last box today.
我们搬家就算完全搬好了
We're completely moved in.
哦 我的天哪 我现在就兴奋起来了
Oh, my god, I'm so turned on right now.
一共才花了八个月
It only took eight months.
但都完成了 我们有家了
But it's done, we're home.
只剩下 几件小事还没完成
Only a few things left to do.
哦 还有几件小事 什么事
Oh, there's a few things left, what few things?
没什么 你答应过我给走廊的壁橱安扇门
It's nothing, you promised me a door for the hall closet.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
我们还得给卧室拉个窗帘
And we need curtains for the bedroom.
还有客厅的地毯
And a rug for the guest room.
就这么多
And that's it?
就这么多
That's it.
暂时来说
For now.
你娶我的时候就知道我什么样了
You knew what I was when you married me.
天哪 是校长
Jesus, Ma, it's the principal.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你好 伊甸女士
Hello, Ms. Eden.
嗨 罗利女士 我是来接凯恩的
Hi, Ms. Raleigh, I'm just here to pick up Kane
不会再打扰您的工头了
and I'll quit distracting your foreman.
我得说 我认为他干得不错
I must say, I think he's doing a great job.
啊 他干得属于中上水平
Ah, the work is above average.
不过 我们的时限已经快到了 对吗
Although, we've been up against the clock, haven't we?
对 我得回去工作了
Yes and I do need to get back to work.
-哦 好的 -我们得赶紧
- Oh, right. - We got to pour
把混凝土刷上 要不然过一晚上就固结了
that concrete, it's gonna set overnight.
好的
Okay.
我要回盐矿坑去了
Back to the salt mine.
好的 晚上见
Okay, see you tonight.
我要做罂粟籽鸡
Poppy seed chicken.
-哦 我会回去的 -好的
- Oh, I'm there. - Okay.
我得去接凯恩了
And I do need to go get Kane,
但我还是想为你能
but I wanna thank you again
给我们家这次机会而感谢
for this opportunity for my family.
要不是你和董事会同意瑞德负责翻新
If it weren't for you and the board allowing Red
学校一定会建的很漂亮的
to trade for and the school is gonna be so great.
没有这项安排我们的生活不会这么快迈上正轨
We could never do this right now without this arrangement.
凯恩还在试着融入这里呢
Kane is continuing to assimilate here.
老师们的耐心是快要耗完了 但我认为
It's more, than the teachers would like, but I think
他还是很有可能 能最终
there's a great chance, that eventually
很好地融入这里的
he'll be a good fit here.
哦 谢谢你 谢谢你
Well, thank you, thank you.
嘿 小家伙 准备好走了吗
Hey, buddy, ready to go?
看我今天在跳蚤市场发现了什么
Look what I found in a flee market today.
还记得吗 我们搬家时弄丢的 你最喜欢的那个
Remember, your favorite one we lost in the move.
我的车
My car.
只是很像而已
One just like it.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, mom.
不客气 亲爱的 我们走吗
You're so welcome, honey, ready to go?
嗯 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
真抱歉 小家伙 我知道这很难
I'm so sorry, buddy, I know it's hard,
但我们要坚持下去
but we have to keep trying.
我讨厌这所学校 我讨厌它 这儿的小孩都不喜欢我
I hate this school, I hate it, kids don't like me,
老师们也都刻薄极了 每天没事就找我麻烦
the teachers are mean, I get in trouble all day for nothing,
罗利女士也不让我在上课的时候拿车子出来
Ms. Raleigh won't let me have my car in the class,
他们这儿的人都讨厌我
they hate me here.
他们不讨厌你 不会的 凯恩
They don't hate you, they don't, Kane,
他们只是还不了解你
they just don't know you yet.
我不想来这儿上学了
I don't wanna go to school here.
唉 这可没有商量的余地
Well, that's not up for discussion.
我不想来这儿上学了
I don't wanna go to school here.
凯恩
Kane,
我们搬来的时候以为在这儿 你♥爸♥爸会能找到
when we moved here we thought there would be more work
更多的活干 但并没有我们想的那么多 而且
for your daddy, but it was slower, than we wanted and,
你知道 我们想竭尽所能让你上上
you know, we wanna put you in the best school
我们负担得起的最好的学校 你知道迪蒙医生怎么说的
we possibly can, you know what Dr. Timmon said.
我得去一所能帮助我的特殊的学校 因为
I have to go to a special school, where they can help me,
我的脑袋和别人不太一样
because my brain works different.
没错 但你不用为这个感到自卑
That's right and you don't have to be embarrassed
亲爱的
about that, honey.
我们想为你做到最好
We want the very best for you.
而爸爸为了能让你上这所学校
And daddy is trading work for you to be able
也都换了工作
to go to this special school.
你知道 我们没有别的法子负担学费了 对吗
You know, we can't afford it any other way, remember?
我知道
I remember.
好了 所以只要爸爸还在为这所学校干活
Okay, so as long as daddy is working for this school,
你就要来这儿上学 好吗
this is your school, okay?
好吧
Okay.
凯恩挺好的 你打来的时候他还跟我说
Kane is good, he told me to hug the phone,
让我去接电♥话♥呢
when you called.
嗯 瑞德很好 学校的活
Yeah, Red is great, the school job has been
大家一致说好 有好多家长对他的工作都
great word of mouth, lots of compliments from the parents
赞誉有加
about the work.
而且你知道 他们都挺有钱的
Well and you know, they all have money
要不然就不会来这所学校了 所以
or they'd be in a different school, so.
哦 嘿 妈 我得挂了 我有客人来了
Oh, hey, mom, I need to go, I have a guest.
好的 我爱你 拜
Okay, I love you, okay, bye.
来了
Coming.
嗨 伊芙琳
Hi, Evelyn.
进来吧
Come inside.
这些剑啊什么的总会让我很害怕
These swords always freak me out.
哦 它们不代表什么
Oh, they don't mean anything.
我知道
I know.
如果只是单独来看的话
Not on their own.
我知道 只是条件反射而已
I know, it's just a knee jerk reaction.
都挺好的
It's all good.
这是瑞德 你丈夫。
It about Red, your husband.
会有更多机会 更多自♥由♥ 赚更多钱
More opportunities, more freedom, more money.
嗯 都是好消息啊
Well, that's all good news.
现在 到你了
Now, it's on you.
这是什么
What is this?
这是双鱼座 一扇即将在此为你打开的大门
It's a Pisces, a portal sending for you here an opening.
我们讨论过在网上做生意来卖♥♥些
We've talked about starting a new internet business
我业余做的东西的事
to sell some of my hobby work.
也许吧 但这次更严重
Maybe, this is bigger.
它
It is,
你应该当心点
you should be careful.
是坏事吗
It's bad?
你打开一扇从未见过的门的时候 你永远弄不清楚
Anytime you open a new door, you can never be sure
墙的那一边有什么 直到你走过去
what's on the other side of the wall until you're there.
也就是说这可以是件好事 但很危险
It means this can be good, it's dangerous.
你认为这很危险吗
You think this is dangerous?
我不知道 你应当小心 尤其是
I don't know, you should be cautious,
当你要打开
when you open...
凯恩 怎么回事
Kane, whatever happened?
回你的房♥间去
Go to your room.
妈妈 他们一直在嘲笑我
They wouldn't stop laughing at me, mom.
凯恩
Kane.