我来的时候心意已决
I was sure when I came in here.
没有别的路可走
There is no other way.
你已亲眼见过你会变成什么样子
You've seen the men you will become.
那两位啊
Those men...
都非常优秀
extraordinary.
他们曾经是你
They were you.
不是
No.
他们是博士
They were the Doctor.
你也是博士
You're the Doctor too.
我不是
No.
烈火铸英雄
Great men are forged in fire.
唯有竖子才可以不惜一切代价
It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame...
点燃那遮天烈火
..Whatever the cost.
你还记得塔迪斯发出的那种声音吧
You know the sound the TARDIS makes?
那种呼哧呼哧的闷响
That wheezing...groaning.
无论哪里响起这个声音 希望便随之而来
That sound brings hope wherever it goes.
是的 没错 我喜欢这么想
Yes. Yes, I like to think it does.
对听到这声音的人是如此 博士
To anyone who hears it, Doctor.
对任何迷失的人
Anyone, however lost...
哪怕是你
..Even you!
我就跟你说他还没动手
I told you he hasn't done it yet.
你们几位 都走开
Go away now, all of you.
这是我自己的事
This is for me.
这一段时间应该是被锁定的
These events should be time locked
我们应该都来不了
we shouldn't even be here.
所以是谁放我们过来的
So something let us through.
这两个聪明的小子
You clever boys!
快回去
Go back.
都回到你们各自的生活去
Go back to your lives.
继续做你们的博士 而我是永远也不能了
Go and be the Doctor that I could never be.
不要辱没博士之名
Make it worthwhile.
这么多年了 我一直把你埋在记忆深处
All those years, burying you in my memory.
假装你从不曾存在
Pretending you didn't exist.
将你秘而不宣 即便是对我自己
Keeping you a secret, even from myself.
只当你不是博士
Pretending you weren't the Doctor,
而你比我们更有资格担负博士之名
when you were the Doctor more than anybody else.
在无法改变的那一天 你的的确确是博士
You were the Doctor on the day it wasn't possible to get it right.
bei1终止
然而这次
But this time...
我们并肩作战
..you don't have to do it alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们今天的所作所为不是出于恐惧或憎恨
What we do today is not out of fear or hatred.
这么做是因为我们别无选择
It is done because there is no other way.
我们无力拯救的人 以他们的名义
And it is done in the name of the many lives we are failing to save.
怎么了
What?
你怎么了 出什么事了
What is it, what?
没什么
Nothing...
肯定有事 快告诉我
It's something. Tell me!
你说过你亲手杀死了你的族人 我只是
You told me you wiped out your own people. I just...
无法想象那时的你是什么样子
I never pictured you doing it,
仅此而已
that's all.
靠近看
Take a closer look.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
没什么 这是投影
Nothing,i t's a projection.
这些都是周遭的现实
It's a reality around you.
这些就是你们要亲手杀死的人
These are the people you're going to burn?
我们无能为力
There isn't anything we can do.
他说得对
He's right.
别无他法 从来都没有
There isn't another way, there never was.
要么牺牲我的族人 要么毁灭整个宇宙
Either I destroy my own people or let the universe burn.
看看你们
Look at you...
你们三个
..the three of you.
战士 英雄
The warrior. The hero.
还有你
And you.
而我又是什么呢
And what am I?
你真的忘了吗
Have you really forgotten?
是的 也许我忘了
Yes. Maybe, yes.
我们有足够多的战士
We've got enough warriors -
随便一个老笨蛋都可以当英雄
any old idiot can be hero.
那我做什么
Then what do I do?
和以前一样
What you've always done.
做你的博士
Be a doctor!
你说过你选择的名字是一种承诺
You told me the name you chose was a promise.
是什么承诺
What was the promise?
绝不残忍♥ 绝不懦弱
Never cruel or cowardly.
永不放弃
Never give up,
永不屈服
never give in.
你当真要我们改变自己的过去
You're not actually suggesting that we change our own personal history?
我们一直在改写历史
We change history all the time.
我要做的事比这糟糕很多
I'm suggesting something far worse.
究竟是什么
What, exactly?
先生们
Gentleman,
四百年来我一直在思考这个问题
I have had 400 years to think about this.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
数十亿数百亿的戴立克还没有停火
There's still a billion billion Daleks up there, attacking.
没错 说得没错
Yeah, there is, there is.
但有件事数十亿数百亿的戴立克们并不知道
But there's something those billion billion Daleks don't know.
因为如果他们发现了 很可能就派援军来了
Cos if they did, they'd probably send for reinforcements.
那是什么 他们不知道什么
What, what don't they know?
这一次 他们的敌人是三个博士
This time, there's three of us.
哦 棒极了
Oh, yes, that is good!
你真聪明
That is brilliant!
我也明白了 聪明到家了
I'm getting that too - that is brilliant!
我都想了好几百年了
I've been thinking about it for centuries!
她不光让我看到了发生过的未来
She didn't just show me any old future
她向我展示了我需要看见的未来
she showed me exactly the future I needed to see!
答对啦
Now you're getting it.
-谁 -恶狼姑娘 让我亲亲你
- Eh? Who did? - Oh, Bad Wolf Girl, I could kiss you.
好吧 这事儿会发生的
Yep, that's going to happen
打断一下 你刚才说"恶狼"
Sorry, did you say, "Bad Wolf"?
我们要怎么做 什么计划
So what are we doing? What's the plan?
戴立克舰队包围了伽里弗雷
The Dalek fleets are surrounding Gallifrey,
不断地发起攻击
firing on it constantly.
天壕坚守阵地
The Sky Trench is holding,
但是如果整颗星球 突然消失
but what if the whole planet... just disappeared?
一眨眼的功夫
Tiny bit of an ask.
戴立克们就会相互开火
The Daleks would be firing on each other,
自己人打自己人
they'd destroy themselves in their own crossfire.
伽里弗雷不在了 没有了戴立克
Gallifrey would be gone, the Daleks would be destroyed,
宇宙中的其他种族会认为
and it would look to the rest of the universe
他们同归于尽了
as if they'd annihilated each other.
伽里弗雷会去哪儿呢
But where would Gallifrey be?
冰冻
Frozen!
冰冻在一个瞬间里
Frozen in an instant of time,
安全地隐藏起来
safe and hidden away.
没错
Exactly!
就像一幅油画
Like a painting.
又有一条信息
Another one!
你确定是他发来的信息
Are you sure the message is from him?
-我确定 -他为什么这么做
Oh, yes! Why would he do that?
伽里弗雷不灭
那个疯子到底是什么意思
What's the mad fool talking about now?
呼叫 呼叫 伽里弗雷统帅部
Hello, hello, Gallifrey High Command,
我是博士
this is the Doctor speaking.
呼叫 我也是博士 能听见吗
Hello! Also the Doctor. Can you hear me?
我也是博士 待命
Also the Doctor, standing ready.
天哪 三个博士 噩梦啊
Dear God, three of them! All my worse nightmares at once!
将军 我们有个计划
General, we have a plan.
我们应该说明 对于这个时候
We should point out, at this moment,
这是个糟糕的计划
it is a fairly terrible plan.
一个几乎不会成功的计划
And almost certainly won't work.
电影精选列表