Eh, 400 years in four seconds.
我们虽有分歧
We may have had our differences,
老实说 在这种情况下有够奇怪的
which is frankly odd in the circumstances,
但不得不说 伙计们
but I tell you what, boys,
我们真心绝顶聪明
we are incredibly clever!
你是怎么把门打开的
How did you that?
-门没锁啊 -好吧
- It wasn't locked. - Right.
所以说他们都是你 对吧
So they're both you, then, yeah?
是的 你之前见过他们 不记得了吗
Yes. You've met them before, don't you remember?
有点印象 这西装不错
A bit. Nice suit!
谢谢
Thanks.
等等
Hang on.
你们三个同处一间牢房♥
Three of you in one cell,
就没有一个人想过拉开门吗
and none of you thought to try the door.
这门本该是锁上的
It should have been locked.
没错 这门为什么没锁
Yes, exactly! Why wasn't it locked?
因为我对你们会想出
Because I was fascinated to see
何等逃生大计很感兴趣
what you would do upon escaping.
我知道你们很喜欢这个世界
I understand you're rather fond of this world.
是时候让你们看看
It's time I think you saw
这世界将会发生何等巨变了
what's going to happen to it.
凯特 谢天谢地 你没死
Kate? Oh, goodness, you're not actually dead.
这真是个天大的好消息
Oh, that's tremendous news!
那些生物 他们复♥制♥了我们的形象
Those creatures, they turn themselves into copies.
他们得让原型活着 以时刻刷新图像
And they need to keep the original alive, refresh the image,
大概就是这个意思
so to speak.
他们...他们去哪儿了
Where...where did they go?
我不知道 等等 我知道
I don't know. Ooh, hang on, yes, I do.
他们去了伦敦塔
The Tower.
如果那些生物进了黑色档案馆
If those creatures have got access to the Black Archive,
我们就会失去对整个星球的控制
we may just have lost control of the planet.
扎贡人失去了他们的星球
The Zygons lost their own world.
在时间大战的第一天就被烧成灰烬
It burned in the first days of the Time War.
他们需要一个新的家园
A new home is required.
所以他们想在这里安家吗
So they want this one?
还没有 现在还太原始了
Not yet. Far too primitive.
扎贡人习惯了一定层次的生活水平
Zygons are used to a certain level of comfort.
司令
Commander...
这些生物为何会在这儿
Why are these creatures here?
因为我要他们在这儿
Because I say they should be.
该轮到你转变了
It is time you too were translated.
看好了
Observe this.
你们一定会大吃一惊的
I believe you will find it fascinating.
是他 就是那个在油画里的扎贡人
That's him! That's the Zygon in the picture now.
这不是画 这是静止魔方
It's not a picture, it's a Stasis Cube.
时间领主的技术
Time Lord art -
将瞬间冻结在时光中 里面比外面大
frozen instants in time, bigger on the inside
但是可以当作...
but could be deployed as...
假死状态 真棒
Suspended animation. Oh, that's very good.
扎贡人都钻进油画里
The Zygons all pop inside the pictures,
等上好几百年 直到这颗星球变得更有意思
wait a few centuries till the planet's a bit more interesting,
他们就跑出来了
and then out they come.
看 克拉娜
You see, Clara,
他们被保存在
they're stored in the paintings
秘密画廊的油画里 就像速食汤
in the Under Gallery, like Cup-a-Soups.
当然不考虑保质期 如果你能想象的话
Except you add time - if you can picture that.
还是别想了 忘了我说的速食汤吧
Nobody could picture that. Forget I said Cup-a-Soups.
现在这个世界可以占领了
And now the world is worth conquering.
所以扎贡人正从过去向未来发起侵略
So the Zygons are invading the future from the past.
没错
Exactly!
知道为什么我知道你是假冒的吗
And do you know why I know that you're a fake?
因为你复♥制♥得实在太糟糕了
Because you're such a bad copy.
不仅仅是那气味 那牵强的头发
It's not just the smell, or the unconvincing hair,
那凶狠的牙齿 快挤到一起的双眼
or the atrocious teeth, or the eyes just a bit too close together,
还有足以熏晕一匹马的口气
or the breath that could stun a horse -
只因为我的伊丽莎白 真正的伊丽莎白
it's because my Elizabeth, the real Elizabeth,
绝不会蠢到暴露自己的计划
would never be stupid enough to reveal her own plan.
说真的 你为什么要那样做
Honestly, why would you do that?
因为那不是我的计划
Because it's not my plan,
而且我是真正的伊丽莎白
and I am the real Elizabeth.
那么 回忆一下
OK. So...backtracking a moment,
给我前面说的话加些注释
just to lend some context to my earlier remarks...
我的复♥制♥品已经死在树林里了
My twin is dead in the forest.
我习惯了防范于未然
I am accustomed to taking precautions.
这些扎贡生物从没想过
These Zygon creatures never even considered that
活下来的是我
it was me who survived,
而不是他们的司令
rather than their own commander.
傲慢自大正是他们的特点
The arrogance that typifies their kind.
你说扎贡人
Zygons?
-是男人 -你真的杀了一个扎贡人
- Men! - And you actually killed one of them?
也许我只有弱小无力的女儿身
I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman,
但当时那个扎贡人跟我是一样的
but at the time, so did the Zygon.
我王国的未来正处于危难之中
The future of my kingdom is imperilled.
博士 我能寄希望于你吗
Doctor, can I rely on your service?
没问题 我需要我的塔迪斯
Well, I'm going to need my TARDIS.
已经到手了
It has been procured already.
但首先 我的爱人 你得兑现一个承诺
But first, my love, you have a promise to keep!
我宣布 你们正式成为夫妻
I now pronounce you...man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
将来是不是还有好多回
Is there a lot of this in the future?
这是个开始 没错
It does start to happen, yeah.
保重 我的爱人
God speed, my love.
我很快就回来
I will be right back.
好了 我们回到未来去
Right, then, back to the future.
你把这儿弄得邋遢死了
You've let this place go a bit!
他品位就这样 长大了就好多了
Ah, it's his grunge phase. He grows out of it.
不准听他们的
Don't you listen to them!
控制面板有点小故障
The desktop is glitching.
我们三个来自不同时空 它在尝试自我修正
Three of us from different time zones, it's trying to compensate.
看 这些圆圈圈
Hey, look, the round things.
第四任博士的塔迪斯的内部装饰
-我爱这些圆圈圈 -这些圆圈圈是什么
- I love the round things. - What are the round things?
不知道
No idea.
天哪 没拉反摩擦操纵杆
Oh, dear, the friction contra fibulator.
搞定 稳定了
Ha! There! Stabilised.
你重新装♥修♥过了
Oh, you've redecorated!
这风格我可不喜欢
I don't like it.
第二任博士说过同样的话
是吗
Oh? Oh, yeah.
你就没喜欢过 我们要去国家画廊
Oh, you never do! Listen, we're going to the National Gallery -
那些扎贡人就在底下
the Zygons are underneath it.
不 去UNIT总部
No, UNIT HQ,
它们跟踪我们到了黑色档案馆
they followed us there in the Black Archive.
好吧 你们都听到我说的了
OK...so you've heard of that, then.
bei1伦敦塔
这里的设备都是非凡的
The equipment here is phenomenal.
其中很多东西的威力 人类都没有意识到
The humans don't realise what half this stuff does -
我们一天之内就能征服他们的世界
we could conquer their world in a day.
宋江的鞋
看来在选择复♥制♥品上
We were fortunate, then...
我们很幸运
in our choice of duplicate.
火炬木的磁力锁
艾米的风车
如果我是人类的话 我会说这是圣诞大礼
If I were human, I'd say it was Christmas.
不 别做梦了 我们没有武装 放松点
No. I'm afraid you wouldn't. We're not armed. You may relax.
我们可是全副武装的 你们该紧张才是
We are armed. You may not.
锁上门
Lock the door.
我想我们不会被打搅了
I'm afraid we can't be interrupted.
不介意我坐下吧
You don't mind if I get comfortable?
不介意我这么做吧
You don't mind if I do?
你们该意识到 这里有紧急协议保护
You'll realise there are protocols protecting this place.
-奥斯古德 -在遇到外星入侵的时候
- Osgood... - In the event of alien incursion,
该房♥间的物品被视作极度危险品
the contents of this room are deemed so dangerous,
-然后进行自毁 -五分钟后
电影精选列表