- it will self-destruct in... - Five minutes.
在我们脚下二十英尺处有一颗核弹头
There's a nuclear warhead 20 feet beneath us.
你坐得还舒服吗
Are you sitting comfortably?
你舍得毁掉伦敦吗
You would destroy London?
为了拯救世界 我舍得
To save the world? Yes, I would.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
真的吗
You really think so?
在你的记忆里 应该有一个人
Somewhere in your memory is a man called
阿利斯泰尔·戈登·莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特准将
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart.
我是他的女儿
I'm his daughter.
科技独尊 凯特你是这意思吗
"Science leads," Kate. Is that what you meant?
这是你父亲的意思吗
'Is this what your father meant?'
-博士 -这是时空电♥话♥ 凯特
- Doctor? - 'Space-Time Telegraph, Kate.'
我给你父亲的礼物 直通塔迪斯的热♥线♥电♥话♥
'A gift from me to your father, hotline straight to the TARDIS.'
我知道黑色档案馆
I know about the Black Archive
我也知道安全协议
and I know about the security protocol.
凯特 拜托了
Kate, please,
千万告诉我
please, tell me you are not
你没打算做蠢事
about to do something unbelievably stupid!
很遗憾 博士 挂掉电♥话♥
'I'm sorry, Doctor. Switch it off.'
你根本不知道以后有多遗憾
'Not as sorry as you will be.'
这个决定的后果是你绝对承受不了的
This is not a decision you will ever be able to live with.
凯特 我们正把塔迪斯开进来
Kate! We're trying to bring the TARDIS in,
为什么没法着陆
Why can't we land?
我说了挂掉
I said switch it off!
不 凯特 听我说
No, Kate, please, just listen to me...
伦敦塔 完全抵御了塔迪斯
The Tower of London - totally TARDIS-proof.
他们怎么做到的
How can they do that?
外星技术外加人类土法子
Alien technology plus human stupidity -
相信我 搞不定的
trust me, it's unbeatable.
我们不用着陆
We don't need to land.
要的 还是有一点点需要的 搞清楚状况
Yeah, we do, a tiny bit. Try and keep up.
不 不用 还有一个方法
No, we don't. We don't. There is another way.
速食汤
Cup-a-Soup!
速食汤是什么
What is Cup-a-Soup?
怎么回事
What happened?
你看了就知道
Easier to show you.
麦基洛普
McGillop.
看一下你的手♥机♥ 看看你在和谁说话
Take a look at your phone and confirm who you're talking to.
博士的电♥话♥号♥码在2005年版第4季第12集中出现过
这不可能 我刚刚...
But that's not possible. I was just...
还在和我说话 我明白
You were just talking to me, I know.
我是个时间旅行者 你自己琢磨去
I'm a time traveller - figure it out.
我要你把
I need you to send the
伽里弗雷之陨落那幅画转移到黑色档案馆
Gallifrey Falls painting to the Black Archive.
-明白吗 -明白了 先生
- Understood? - Understood, sir.
但为什么要拿到那里去
But why would I take it there?
你一句话就能中止倒计时
One word from you would cancel the countdown.
没错
Quite so.
你的声音就是口令
It's keyed to your voice print.
而且只能是我的声音
And mine alone.
现在不只你一个了 中止计时
Not any more. Cancel the detonation!
-撤回指令 -中止计时
- Countermanded! - Cancel the detonation!
撤回指令
Countermanded!
你我只有达成一致才能活命
We only have to agree to live.
可惜的是 我更想和你同归于尽
Sadly, we can only agree to die.
求你了博士 快来救救我们
Please, Doctor. Please save us.
救救我们 救救我们吧
Please save us. Please save us.
救救我们
Please save us...
消灭
Exterminate!
各位好
Hello.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
抱歉扔了个戴立克进来
Sorry about the Dalek.
看你们那臭显摆的劲头
Also the showing off.
凯特·莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特
Kate Lethbridge-Stewart,
你发什么神经做这种事
what in the name of sanity are you doing?
只有我亲自下令才能中止倒计时
The countdown can only be halted at my personal command.
你对此无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
除非你们俩都同意中止
Except make you both agree to halt it.
你们三个一起来我也不会同意
Not even for three of you.
你这是谋杀数百万条人命
You're aboutto murder millions of people.
为了拯救数十亿人
To save billions.
这样残酷的算数你们做过几次
How many times have you made that calculation?
只有一次
Once.
让我变成了今天这副模样
Turned me into the man I am now.
变得我自己都认不出来了
I'm not even sure who that is any more.
你自认为是彰显正义 但这只是个谎言
You tell yourself it's justified, but it's a lie.
因为我那天的所作所为错了 大错特错
Because what I did that day was wrong. Just wrong.
正因为我犯了那种错误
And because I got it wrong...
我要让你们 做正确的事
I'm going to make you... get it right.
怎么做
How?
很快你们就会叫停倒计时
Any second now, you're going to stop that countdown.
你俩一起 异口同声
Both of you. Together.
然后你们会
Then you're going to
谈判达成史上最完美的协议
negotiatethe most perfect treaty of all time.
和平共处 公平互利
Safeguards all round, fair on both sides.
而达成完美协议的关键就是
And the key to perfect negotiation...
你自己都分不清站在哪一边
Not knowing what side you're on.
因此 接下来的几小时里
So, for the next few hours...
在我们决定放过你们之前
until we decide to let you out...
这屋子里没人记得住自己究竟是人类
no-one in this room will be able to remember if they're human...
还是扎贡人
..Or Zygon.
来吧 没事啦
Whoops-a-daisy!
中止计时
Cancel the detonation!
和平降临啦
Peace in our time.
说来也有趣
It's funny, isn't it?
如果我是扎贡人 那这衣服也是扎贡人变的
If I'm a Zygon, then my clothes must be Zygon too.
那么 我万一丢了一只鞋会怎样
So, what happens if I lose a shoe or something?
你好
Hello.
-你好 -我是克拉娜
- Hello. - I'm Clara.
我想你还没有见过我
We haven't really met yet.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
博士 我的...
The Doctor, my...
那位博士
my Doctor,
他经常说起那一天
he's always talking about the day he did it,
那天他灭亡了时间领主一族 以结束战争
the day he wiped out the Time Lords to stop the war.
是要做
One would.
你不会
You wouldn't.
因为你还没动手 那还是你的未来
Because you haven't done it yet. It's still in your future.
你对此坚信不疑啊
You're very sure of yourself.
他非常懊悔 我每天都能从他眼中看出来
He regrets it. I see it in his eyes every day.
他会不惜任何代价来挽回
He'd do anything to change it.
那也包括拯救这些人吗
Including saving all these people.
你觉得他的懊悔又拯救了多少个世界呢
How many worlds has his regret saved, do you think?
你看看 人类和扎贡人
Look over there, humans and Zygons
和平共处
working together in peace.
你怎么知道的呢
How did you know?
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
你年轻得多
You're so much younger.
那么 既然如此
Then, all things considered...
我该成长了
..It's time I grew up.
我该看见的都看见了
I've seen all I needed.
那一时刻已经到来
The moment has come.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我知道
I know you are.
谁在那儿 你在和谁说话
Who's there? Who were you talking to...?
你曾希望有一个大红按钮
You wanted a big red button.
轻轻一按 所有时间领主便不再存在
One big bang, no more Time Lords,
戴立克也会消失无踪
no more Daleks.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
电影精选列表