复刻1963年第1集片头
西南风 阵雨...
...Wind southwest. Rain at times...
bei1I. M. 福尔曼
bei1I. M. 福尔曼
bei1废物回收商
bei1废物回收商
bei1托特尔巷76号♥
bei1托特尔巷76号♥
复刻1963年第1集开篇场景
第一任博士首次停塔迪斯的地方
与其费时争论好人应该怎样 不如成为好人
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be."
炭山初中[1963年版中博士孙女就读于此]
董事会主席 I.切斯特顿[第一任博士最初的同伴之一 曾为该校教师]
校长 W.科伯恩[本剧最早的编剧与其同姓]
马可·奥勒留[罗马帝国皇帝 哲学家]
"Be one." Marcus Aurelius.
你一路跑来的吗
Have you been running?
你没事吧 办公室有电♥话♥找你
Are you OK? There was a call for you, at the office.
说是你的医生[亦有博士之意]
From your doctor.
他留地址了吗
Did he leave an address?
首集播出时间1963年11月23日17点16分
bei1《高等量子力学》
bei1《高等量子力学》
博士的眼镜与前同伴艾米的属同一款
有风
Draught!
先去古美索不达米亚玩一周
Fancy a week in Ancient Mesopotamia...
再去未来的火星怎么样
followed by future Mars?
有鸡尾酒吗
Will there be cocktails?
月球上有
On the moon.
我看行
The moon'll do!
新工作怎么样 教了什么好东西吗
How's the new job? Teach anything good?
没有 学到什么了吗
No. Learn anything?
什么都没有
Not a thing.
bei1警报
bei1警报
bei1警报
bei1探测到塔迪斯受到干预
bei1探测到塔迪斯受到干预
bei1探测到塔迪斯受到干预
-什么情况 -我们飞起来了
- What's happening? - Whoa, whoa. We're taking off.
但引擎都没启动
But the engines aren't going!
11号♥机报告灵缇长
'Windmill 11 to Greyhound Leader.'
蓝鹰升空 准备接收
'Blue Eagle is airborne. Ready to receive.'
我们马上就到
'We're on our way.'
bei1伦敦塔
喂 这是凯特·斯图尔特的手♥机♥
Hello, Kate Stewart's phone?
等一下
Oh, hold on.
借过 不好意思
Excuse me... sorry!
长官 长官
Ma'am! Ma'am!
乌鸦看起来行动迟缓
The ravens are looking a bit sluggish.
-让马尔科姆给它们换新电池 -是他
- Tell Malcolm they need new batteries. - It's him!
抱歉 是您的私人手♥机♥ 但是
Sorry, it's your personal phone, but, well,
我听出了这铃♥声♥
I recognised the ringtone.
-是他对吧 -吸入器
- It's him, isn't it? - Inhaler.
博士你好 我们在野外发现了塔迪斯
Doctor, hello. We found the TARDIS in a field.
-我正将它运来 -搞什么
- 'I'm having it brought in.' - No kidding!
你在哪儿
'Where are you?'
天哪
Oh, my God!
博士 我很抱歉
'Oh, Doctor, I'm so sorry,
我们不知道你在里面
we had no idea you were still in there.'
快来
Come on.
收到 新航向207 改变航线
'Roger. New heading - 207. Changing course.'
-博士 -克拉娜
- Doctor?! - Clara!
博士 能听到我说话吗
Doctor, can you hear me?
-貌似他听不到 -下次
- 'I don't think he can hear me.' - Next time,
先敲敲门会死吗
would it kill you to knock?
我直接带你去现场
I'm having you taken directly to the scene.
博士 喂 你还好吗
'Doctor, hello, are you OK?'
我一时半会讲不了电♥话♥了
I'm just going to pop you on hold.
-博士 -博士
- 'Doctor?' - Ah! Doctor!
立正
Atten...tion!
我为什么要敬礼
Why am I saluting?
博士 作为首席科学事务官
Doctor, as Chief Scientific Officer,
请允许我代表UNIT向你致以歉意...
may I extend the official apologies of UNIT...?
凯特·莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特 给你个忠告
Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, a word to the wise.
其父阿利斯泰尔·戈登·莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特准将
UNIT创始人之一 博士的好友兼盟友
你父亲应该告诉过你
As I'm sure your father would've told you,
我不喜欢被人运来运去[亦有勾搭之意]
I don't like being picked up.
他脑袋里肯定没想到这层
That probably sounded better in his head.
我这么做都是遵照女王的命令
I'm acting on instructions direct from the throne.
伊丽莎白一世女王陛下的密令
Sealed orders from Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the First.
女王一世 不好意思 是伊丽莎白一世吗
The Queen? The First? Sorry, Elizabeth the First?
信物在里面
Her credentials are inside.
不 那里面
No. Inside...
围巾不错
Nice scarf.
围巾与第四任博士所戴的相似
这次的幌子是什么
What's our cover story for this?
-达伦·布朗[英国魔术师] -又来
- Um, Derren Brown. - Again?
我们给他送过花了
Oh, we've sent him flowers.
立正
Atten... tion!
注意 画廊周边完全戒♥严♥
Right, I want a secure perimeter around the gallery.
你认识她吗 伊丽莎白一世
Did you know her? Elizabeth the First?
-联合情报特派组 -什么
- Unified Intelligence Task Force. - Sorry?
UNIT 他们研究外星人 各种外星人
This lot. UNIT. They investigate alien stuff, anything alien.
-比如你吗 -我为他们工作
- What, like you? - I work for them.
-你还有工作 -我怎么不能有工作了
- You have a job?! - Why shouldn't I have a job?
我工作可出色了
I'd be brilliant at having a job.
-你才没有工作 -我有
- You don't have a job! - I do.
这就是我的工作 我现在就在干活
This is my job, i'm doing it now.
-你从来没有工作 -我有 有的
- You never have a job. - I do! I do.
伊丽莎白的信物 博士
Elizabeth's credentials, Doctor.
但是
But...
这不可能啊
but that's not possible.
终止
No more.
终止
No more.
-这是画名 -我知道
- That's the title. - I know the title!
这画也叫伽里弗雷之陨落
Also known as Gallifrey Falls.
这画不该在这里的
This painting doesn't belong here -
-不该在此时此地 -显然不该
- not in this time or place. - Obviously.
这是阿卡狄亚的沦陷
It's the fall of Arcadia,
伽里弗雷第二大城市
Gallifrey's second city.
怎么会这样 怎么可能
But how is it doing that? How is that possible?
这是幅油画
It's an oil painting...
3D的油画
in 3D.
时间领主的艺术
Time Lord art.
里面比外面大 将一幕实时情景
Bigger on the inside. A slice of real time...
冻结
frozen.
伊丽莎白说了藏画地点 以及这画的意义
Elizabeth told us where to find it... and its significance.
你还好吗
You OK?
他在那里
He was there.
-他是谁 -我
- Who was? - Me.
另一个我
The other me.
我绝口不提的那个我
The one I don't talk about.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我有过很多张面孔 很多次生命
I've had many faces, many lives.
有些我不愿意承认
I don't admit to all of them.
有一世我尽力想要忘记
There's one life I've tried very hard to forget.
终止
No more.
他是参加时间大战的博士
He was the Doctor who fought in the Time War,
就在那天他做出了那件事 我做出了那件事
and that was the day he did it - the day I did it.
那天他毁灭了一切
The day he killed them all.
时间大战的终结之日
The last day of the Time War.
终结我族和戴立克之间所有战争的那一场大战
The war to end all wars between my people and the Daleks.
在那场战役中 有一个人的双手所沾染的血
And in that battle, there was a man with more blood on his hands
比任何人都多
than any other.
这个人犯下的罪孽足以让全宇宙为之静寂
A man who would commit a crime that would silence the universe,
而那个人...就是我
and that man...was me.
时间大战的终结之日
消灭
Exterminate!
消灭
Exterminate!
通报最高议会 最优先级别
Message for the High Council, Priority Omega.
阿卡狄亚沦陷 重复一遍 阿卡狄亚沦陷
Arcadia has fallen. I repeat, Arcadia has fallen.
士兵
Soldier...
借用一下你的枪
电影精选列表