Gallifrey...
你要炸掉它
you're going to burn it...
还有戴立克 以及所有的孩子
and all those Daleks with it but all those children too.
现在伽里弗雷有多少孩子
How many children on Gallifrey right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一天你会数清
One day you will count them.
某个可怕的夜晚
One terrible night.
想知道这把你变成了什么样子吗
Do you want to see what that will turn you into?
你就一点儿也不好奇
Come on! Aren't you curious?
我正打开一个通向未来的窗口
I'm opening windows on your future.
一团穿越时空的时间混沌
A tangle in time through the days to come,
让你窥见今日之因与明日之果
to the man today will make of you.
这可不在计划内
OK, I wasn't expecting that.
但时间大战已经结束了
But the Time War's over.
为什么你要带我们来看这幅画
Why have you brought us here to look at a painting?
这幅画只是伊丽莎白的信物
The painting only serves as Elizabeth's credentials,
证明这封信的确出自她之手
proof that the letter is from her.
这不是请你来的原因
It's not why you're here.
我的最爱 我希望伽里弗雷之陨落
'My dearest love, I hope the painting known as Gallifrey Falls
可以向你证明
'will serve as proof that
此信出自你的伊丽莎白之手
it is your Elizabeth who writes to you now.
愿你还记得你曾发誓
'You will recall that you pledged yourself
要为我国之安危身先士卒
'to the safety of my kingdom.
我因此任命你
'In this capacity, I have appointed you as curator
为秘密画廊的馆长
'of the Under Gallery where
那里封锁着我英格兰的致命威胁
deadly danger to England is locked away.
高墙之内若有骚乱发生
'Should any disturbance occur within its walls,
我希望你能应♥召♥而至 祝平安 夫君
'it is my wish that you be summoned. God speed, gentle husband.'
怎么回事
What happened?
你看了就知道
Easier to show you.
麦基洛普
McGillop.
这不可能 我刚刚...
But that's not possible. I was just...
明白了 先生 但为什么要拿到那里去
Understood, sir. But...why would I take it there?
伊丽莎白一世 你认得她是吧
Elizabeth the First? You knew her, then?
老相识
A long time ago.
bei1英格兰 1562年
bei1英格兰 1562年
出发
Allons-y!
所以我早说过了 陛下
There you go, Your Majesty, what did I tell you?
里面比外面大
Bigger on the inside!
门还是一样小 你差点把我的头夹断了
The door isn't - you nearly took my head off.
通常我才是砍别人头的那个
It's normally me who does that.
告诉我 博士
Tell me, Doctor, why I'm
我为何要在你身上浪费时间 我还有仗要打
wasting my time on you. I have wars to plan.
你还有野餐要吃
You have a picnic to eat.
你可以帮我
You could help me.
这个嘛
Well...
我的确在帮你解决食物
I'm helping you eat the picnic.
但你的胃口要用战争来满足
But you have a stomach for war.
这张脸见过硝烟战火
This face has seen conflict -
显而易见
it's clear as day.
我见过的硝烟战火你可无法想象
Oh, I've seen conflict like you wouldn't believe.
却不是用这张脸
But it wasn't this face.
不过别管这些了 陛下 快起来
But never mind that, Your Majesty - up on your feet! Up, up!
你好大胆子
How dare you?!
我可是英格兰女王
I'm the Queen of England!
我不是英格兰人
I'm not English.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
亲爱的 我当然愿意
Oh, my dear, sweet love. Of course I will!
-上当了 -亲爱的 怎么了
- Ah! Gotcha! - My love?
第一 真正的伊丽莎白
One! The real Elizabeth
不可能接受我的求婚
would never have accepted my marriage proposal.
第二 真正的伊丽莎白
Two! The real Elizabeth would notice
会注意到我刚才随口提到有另外一张脸
when I just casually mention having a different face.
当然真正的伊丽莎白
But then the real Elizabeth
不是外太空来的会变形的外星人
isn't an alien shape-shifting from outer space!
而且
And...
叮
Ding!
2005年版第3季第10集中出现的装置
那是什么
What's that?
是一个会叮的装置
It's a machine that goes...ding!
我自己做的
Made it myself.
它遇到变形基因就会亮灯
It lights up in the presence of shape-shifter DNA. Ooh.
还能在二十英尺开外微波加热冷冻食物
Also it can microwave frozen dinners from up to 20 feet
下载未来的漫画
and download comics from the future.
-功能太多 -亲爱的 我不明白
- I never know when to stop. - My love, I do not understand.
我不是你亲爱的 而且你明白得很
I'm not your love. And yes, you do!
你是一个扎贡人
You're a Zygon.
最早出现在第四任博士的剧集中
扎贡人
A Zygon?
好了 别装了 扎贡人 没错
Oh, stop it, it's over! A Zygon, yes.
又大又红的橡胶怪 全身遍布吸盘
A big red rubbery thing, covered in suckers.
吻技居然很出色
Surprisingly good kisser.
真正的英格兰女王怎么可能跟人分享王权
Think the real Queen of England would just decide
就算对方是个西装合身
to share the throne with
举止老派的英俊男子
any old handsome bloke in a tight suit...
不光是发型风流潇洒
just cos he's got amazing hair
胯下还有一匹白马
and a nice horse?
是那匹马
It was the horse!
我就要当国王了
I'm going to be King!
-快跑 -怎么回事
- Run - !What's happening?
我们被一个伪装成我的马的
We're being attacked by a shape-shifting alien from outer space,
-外太空变形外星人攻击 -所以呢
- formerly disguised as my horse. - What does that mean?
所以 我们需要再找一匹马
It means... we're going to need a new horse.
那东西去哪里了
Where's it going?
你跑 我断后 你的子民需要你
I'll hold it off, you run. Your people need you.
我要你活着参加我们的婚礼
And I need you alive for our wedding day.
博士啊博士 干得好
Oh, good work, Doctor, nice one!
童贞女王 历史书骗人
The Virgin Queen? So much for history!
快出来
Come on!
我知道你在那里
Know you're there!
非常聪明
Oh, very clever.
有什么阴谋都别想得逞
Whatever you've got planned, forget it.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
我904岁了
I'm 904 years old.
我来自卡斯特博若斯星群的伽里弗雷星
I'm from the planet gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.
我是暴风降临 黑暗使者
I am the oncoming storm, the bringer of darkness,
而你只是一只普通兔子 对不对
and you are basically just a rabbit, aren't you?
好吧 继续吃草 就是随便
OK, carry on - just a...general...
警告一下
warning.
博士
Doctor!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
那东西到底是什么
That thing...explain what it is!
它想要什么
What does it want of us?
这也是我想知道的 大概是你的星球
That's what I'm trying to find out. Probably just your planet.
博士
Doctor?
离她远点 博士 那怪物可不是我
Step away from her, Doctor. That's not me, that's the creature.
这怎么可能 她是我
How is that possible? She's me.
博士 她是我
Doctor, she's me!
我 当然是我
I am, indeed, me.
这样的赞美你不配拥有
A compliment that cannot be extended to yourself.
不可思议
Extraordinary!
这怪物变得和我一模一样
The creature has captured my exact likeness -
真是奇了
this is exceptional.
奇了 女王应当斥其无礼才对
Exceptional? A Queen would call it impertinent.
女王应当感觉到有必要
A Queen would feel compelled to admire
观赏砍头的场面
the skill of the execution -
然后就安排砍头
before arranging one.
不管用了
Ah! It's not working!
可以推断出这种生物学习得很快
One might surmise the creature would learn quickly
使得自己不能被轻易识别
to protect itself from any simple means of detection.
显然你比我更了解这种生物
电影精选列表