伽里弗雷终止陨落
Gallifrey Falls No More.
你觉得那是什么意思
Now, what would you think that means, eh?
伽里弗雷没有陨落
That Gallifrey didn't fall.
成功了 它还存在
It worked. It's still out there.
我只是个卑微的馆长 我哪里知道呢
I'm only a humble curator - I'm sure I wouldn't know.
-它在哪里 -到底在哪里呢
- Then where is it? - Where is it indeed?
-是 -不见了 或许吧
- Yes. - Lost - shh! - perhaps.
万事万物都有不见之时
Things do get lost, you know.
请恕我失陪
Now you must excuse me.
你还有很多事情
you have a lot to do.
是吗 我现在是不是就该去呢
Do I? Mm. Is that what I'm supposed to do now?
去寻找伽里弗雷
Go looking for Gallifrey?
这完全看你 你的选择
Oh, it's entirely up to you. Your choice.
我只能说我会怎么做
I can only tell you what I would do,
如果我是你
if I were you...
噢 如果我是你
Oh... ! If I were you...
也许我以前就是你呢
Perhaps I WAS you, of course.
也许
Or perhaps...
你就是我
you are me.
-是啊 -恭喜
- Yeah! - Congratulations.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
也许 无论哪样都没关系
Or perhaps it doesn't matter either way.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
"谁"知道
Who...knows?
第四任博士的塔迪斯的内部装饰
克拉娜有时问我是否做梦
Clara sometimes asks me if I dream.
我当然做梦 我告诉她
"Course I dream," I tell her.
人人都会做梦
"Everybody dreams.
你都梦些什么 她问
"But what do you dream about?" She'll ask.
跟其他人的梦差不多 我告诉她
"The same thing everybody dreams about," I tell her.
我梦见将要去的地方
"I dream about where I'm going."
她听了就笑
She always laughs at that.
但你没有什么去处 只是流浪
"But you're not going anywhere - you're just wandering about."
并非如此 不再是这样了
That's not true. Not any more.
我有新的去处了
I have a new destination.
我的旅程跟你们的一样 跟大家的一样
My journey is the same as yours, the same as anyone's.
花了我很多年 很多辈子
It's taken me so many years, so many lifetimes,
终于我知道了要去哪里
but at last I know where I'm going,
我永远在前往的地方
where I've always been going.
回家 绕了好大一圈呢
'Home...the long way round.'
bei1神秘博士
电影精选列表