Atkins, isn't it?
是的 长官 第一天上班
Yes, ma'am. First day here.
其实有十年了
Been here ten years.
钥匙和锁 有点原始 不是吗
Lock and key - bit basic, isn't it?
这里不能都是电子安全措施
Can't afford electronic security down here -
得把博士拦在外面
got to keep the Doctor out.
整个塔都是防塔迪斯的
The whole of the Tower is TARDIS-proofed.
他不会欣赏这里的收藏品
He really wouldn't approve of the collection.
但你让我进来了
But you let me in?
你自从上次的访问后就有了最高安全权限
You have a top-level security rating from your last visit.
抱歉 你说我什么
Sorry, my what?
抱歉 我们得拍下他所有已知的同伴
Apologies. We have to screen all of his known associates -
我们不能让博士和塔迪斯的信息
we can't have information about the Doctor and the TARDIS
落入坏人之手
falling into the wrong hands.
后果将是毁灭性的
The consequences could be disastrous.
那是什么
What is that?
时间旅行
Time travel.
涡流操纵器 杰克·哈克尼斯上校
A vortex manipulator, bequeathed to the UNIT archive
去世时遗赠给UNIT档案馆的
by Captain Jack Harkness, on the occasion of his death.
其中一次去世时
Well, one of them.
谁都不能知道我们有这个 盟友也不行
No-one can know we have this, not even our allies.
为什么
Why not?
想想看 让美国人拥有改写历史的能力
Think about it! Americans with the ability to rewrite history?
你也看过他们的电影
You've seen their movies.
好吧 这就是拯救博士的方法吗
OK, so this is how we're going to rescue the Doctor.
我不确定腕带的能量是否足够往返
I'm not sure there's enough power for a two-way trip.
再者 我们不知道激活代码
In any event, we don't know the activation code.
博士知道腕带在我们手上
The Doctor knows we have this,
所以一直不肯告诉我们激活代码
so he's always kept the code from us.
希望他会改变主意
Let's hope he changes his mind.
说吧
Yes.
如果你找到了
Well, if you've found it,
那就照下来发给我
photograph it and send it to my phone.
首集播出时间1963年11月23日17点16分
凯特 他们应该出现在这儿吗
Erm, Kate. Should they be here?
他们怎么跟来了
Why have they followed us?
他们可能只是提早处理完
Oh, they've probably just finished disposing of
那几个人类了
the humans a bit early.
人类
The humans...?
哎呀 我太入戏了 对吧
Dear me! I really do get into character, don't I?
秘密画廊已在控制之下
The Under Gallery is secured.
准备再处理一个人类
Prepare to dispose of one more human.
装置到手了
We have acquired the device.
-这是激活代码对吧 -不
- Activation code, right? - No!
理论上 我可以触发分子间的
In theory, I can trigger an isolated sonic shift
隔离性音速位移
among the molecules,
这样就能瓦解这扇门
and the door should disintegrate.
我们得算出整个结构准确的谐波共振
We'd have to calculate the exact harmonic resonance
精确到亚原子级别
of the entire structure down to a sub-atomic level.
即使用音速起子也得算好多年才行
Even the sonic could take years.
不 不 音速起子要算好几百年
No, no. The sonic would take centuries.
我们不如这就开始吧
Oh, we might as well get started.
正好消磨"时来时去"
Help to pass the "Timey-Wimey".
你说话非要跟孩子一样吗
Do you have to talk like children?
作为一个成年人有什么好羞耻的吗
What is it that makes you so ashamed of being a grown-up?
你们怎么都这样看着我 这是什么眼神
Oh, the way you both look at me. What is that?
估计没有比"畏惧"更好的形容词了
I'm trying to think of a better word than "dread".
对你来说一定记忆犹新
It must be really recent for you.
记忆犹新
Recent?
时间大战 终结之日
The Time War, the Last Day.
你毁灭一切的日子
The day you killed them all.
是我们毁灭一切的日子
The day we killed them all.
意思一样
Same thing.
对他们来说这是历史 既定的史实
It's history for them. All decided.
他们以为这个未来是真实的
They think their future is real,
他们不知道决定权还在你手上
they don't know it's still up to you.
我不想谈这件事
I don't talk about it.
你没有谈什么事
You're not talking about it.
-这儿又没别人 -说下去 问他们
- There's no-one else here. - Go on. Ask them.
问他们你想知道的事
Ask them what you need to know.
你们有数过吗
Did you ever count?
数过什么
Count what?
那天在伽里弗雷上有多少孩子
How many children there were on Gallifrey that day.
我完全不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
你今年几岁了
How old are you now?
我不知道 我忘了
Ah...I don't know, I lose track.
一千二百多岁吧 除非我是在谎报年龄
Twelve hundred and something, I think, unless I'm lying.
我连自己有没有谎报年龄都忘了
I can't remember if I'm lying about my age,
可想我有多老
that's how old I am.
比我年长四百岁
400 years older than me.
在如此漫长的时光中
And in all that time,
你从没想过那天有多少个孩子吗
you've never even wondered how many there were?
你从没数过吗
You never once counted?
告诉我...
Tell me...
数了又有什么意义
what would be the point?
二十四亿七千万
2.47 billion.
你真的数过
You did count!
你居然忘了
You forgot?
四百年就能忘记吗
400 years? Is that all it takes?
我选择继续前行
I moved on.
去哪儿呢 你现在到哪里
Where?! Where can you be now
能忘掉这么沉重的事情
that you can forget something like that?
-不可剧透 -不
- Spoilers. - No.
宋江常对博士说的一句话
不不 这次我要知道我去哪儿
No, no, no. For once, I would like to know where I'm going.
不 你不会想知道的
No. You really wouldn't.
我不知道你们是谁
I don't know who you are... either of you.
我毫无头绪
I haven't got the faintest idea.
他们是你
They're you.
若你摧毁伽里弗雷 你就会变成他们
They're what you become if you destroy Gallifrey.
满心悔恨的人
The man who regrets...
以及遗忘过往的人
and the man who forgets.
时瞬矩即将被引爆
The Moment is coming.
我就是时瞬矩 你必须做决定
The Moment is me, you have to decide.
不行
No.
什么不行
No?
就是...不行
Just... no!
有什么好笑的
Is something funny?
我错过了什么趣事吗
Did I miss a funny thing?
抱歉 我这才意识到
Sorry. It just occurred to me.
这就是我独处时的样子
This is what I'm like when I'm alone.
这是同一个音速起子
It's the same screwdriver.
一样的软件 不同的外壳
Same software... different case.
四百年
400 years!
你说什么
I'm sorry?
就软件而言
At a software level,
它们都是同一件装置 不是吗
they're all the same device, aren't they?
一样的软件 不同的外壳
Same software, different case.
-是没错 -所以说...
- Yeah. - So...?
既然要瓦解这扇门
So, it would take centuries for the screwdriver
得用音速起子算上几百年
to calculate how to disintegrate the door.
那就先扫描这扇门
Scanning the door,
将此项计算作为永久持续性子程序
implanting the calculation as a permanent subroutine
植入软件架构中
in the software architecture
然后...如果你们真的是未来的我
and... if you really are me,
即使穿着沙地鞋或是戴着蝶形领结
with your sandshoes and your dicky bow,
那个音速起子还是我的起子
and that screwdriver is still mine...
这项计算仍在继续
that calculation is still going on.
是的 仍在计算中
Yeah. Still going.
计算完毕
Calculation complete.
一样的软件 不同的面孔
Same software. Different face.
四秒钟内飞跃四百年
电影精选列表