我们与诸神黄昏之神对战
We fought the Gods of Ragnarok,
但却从没有停下来问过:「搞什么?」
and we didn't stop for a second to say, "What the hell?"
但你没事啊
But you're fine.
我没事是因为你修复了你自己
I'm fine because you fix yourself.
我们是时间领主 我们的恢复不受时间顺序限制
We're Time Lords. We're doing rehab out of order.
他的意思是你需要停下来
He's saying you need to stop.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how.
这个...
Well...
我能告诉你
I can tell you.
因为你知道我做了什么吗?
Because you know what I did?
当你开着你那蓝盒子到处飞时 太空人...
When you went flying off in your blue box, spaceman...
我待在一个地方生活 日复一日
I stayed in one place and I lived. Day after day after day.
那会让我发疯的
It would drive me mad.
是啊
Yeah.
的确会
It does.
但你会继续生活下去
But you keep on going.
而那就是一场冒险
And that's the adventure.
一种你从未有过的冒险
The one adventure you've never had.
因为我...
'Cause I've--
我明白发生什么事了
I've worked out what happened.
你改变了你的容貌 然后你找到了我
You changed your face, and then you found me.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
不知道
No.
是为了回家
To come home.
你是说
Do you mean
让他飞走吗?
he flies off?
但我永远也放不下塔迪斯
But I could never let the TARDIS go.
永远 那会很痛的
Never. It would hurt.
是啊 但以前从来没有发生过双世重生
Yeah, but bi-generation has never happened before.
如果...
What if--
如果!
What if!
如果玩具匠的能力仍有残留呢?
What if the Toymaker's domain is still lingering?
趁我们还在游戏模式 就几秒钟
Just for a few seconds while we're in a state of play.
所以或许...
So maybe...
嘿! 看着这个 看好了
Hey! Watch this, watch this. Watch, watch, watch, watch.
退后 退后
Stand back. Stand back.
继续 好了 多娜
Go on. That's it, Donna.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
为什么?
What for?
我们赢了游戏 你得到了奖励 亲爱的
We won the game. You get a prize, honey.
而这是我的奖励
And here is mine!
嗒-哒!
Ta-da!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
这简直是疯了
That is completely nuts.
噢 你们看!
Oh, look!
这真不错
Oh, that's not bad.
轮椅可以入内
Wheelchair accessible.
你终于赶上了21世纪潮流
At last! You finally caught up with the 21st century.
没错
Yeah.
去看看吧
Go on.
自动点唱机
Ooh, jukebox.
好了
Okay.
砰
Boom.
他去哪了?
Where is he?
你不会不说声再见就走了吧?
You weren't gonna leave without saying goodbye, were you?
好像我会那么做似的
As if I would ever do that.
过来
Come here.
过来吧 来吧
Come here. Come here, come here, come here.
照顾好他 好吗?
Look after him, no?
好了 两位
Now, you two,
如果你们不介意的话 还有一个浩大的宇宙在外面呼唤我
if you don't mind, there is a great, big universe out there calling,
我必须走了
and I've gotta get going.
去吧 老家伙
So off you pop, old man.
你才是老家伙 你比我老
You're the old man. You're older than me.
-其实 他说得对 -对
-Actually, that is true. -Yeah.
他更年轻 因为你是在他之后来的 所以你是更老的博士
He's younger, 'cause you came after him, so you're the older Doctor.
好吧 孩子 我爱你们 出去吧
Okay. Kid, I love you. Get out.
我可不要再来一次
Oh. I'm not doing that again.
雪莉 你之前应该没见过这个
Shirley, I don't suppose you've seen this before.
我自己也不常看到
Don't see it often myself.
准备了
Stand by.
他要去哪里?
Where's he going?
任何地方
Everywhere.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了
Right.
铸铁锅里的是纯素菜
The cast-iron pot is the vegan.
给你的
For you.
有花的是鸡肉
The one with the flowers is the chicken.
应该吧
I think.
还有这个是花椰菜奶酪
And this is cauliflower cheese,
跟什么都不太搭 但就是有这道菜
which doesn't really go with anything, but it was there.
总之 安静了
Anyway, shush, please!
-要准备说眉毛故事了 -好
-For the eyebrow story! -Oh, yes.
有一个种族他们只用眉毛♥相♥互交流
So, this species only communicated with their eyebrows.
我心想:「这我也会」
I thought, "I can do that."
所以我站在悬崖上 跟他们说:「我没有恶意
So I'm stood there on this clifftop. And I went, "I mean you no harm."
我为和平而来 我是你们的朋友」
"I come in peace. I am your friend."
我迟到了吗?
Am I late?
抱歉 大门是开着的 你们不介意吧?
Sorry, the door was open. You don't mind?
你也是家人 亲爱的 快来坐吧
Oh, you're family, darling. Sit down.
你开车来的吗?
Did you drive?
不 我搭辛戈的便车来的
No, I got a lift off a zingo.
噢 真奇怪
Oh, how strange.
坐吧
Sit down.
然后 她看着我
So, she looked at me.
弗洛斯的勇士女王
The Warrior Queen of the Felooth.
她说:「很好 你现在将和我结婚」
And she said, "Good. And now you will marry me."
我说:「什么? 」 然后她就把我推下了悬崖
I said, "What?" And she pushed me off the cliff.
但这是真的吗 是真事吗?
But is it true though? Is it really true?
我们总是可以乘塔迪斯去一探究竟的
We could always go in the TARDIS and find out.
不可以
Don't you dare.
你被禁足了 直到博士感觉好些了以后
You are grounded until the Doctor feels better.
不准偷跑去火星
Don't go sneaking off to Mars.
再一次
Again.
那是什么意思?
What's that mean?
不 那...只有那么一次
No, it was--It was just once.
哦 你麻烦大了
Oh, you're in trouble.
他上周带我去了纽约
He took me to New York last week.
-梅尔 -镀金时代 美妙极了
-Mel. -The Gilded Age. It was amazing.
的确
Well, yeah.
我只是没法拒绝我最爱的侄女
Just can't turn down my favourite niece.
侄女
Ah, niece.
我喜欢
I like that.
那就是你
Well, that's what you are.
和我最好的朋友 我的妹夫 邪恶的继母
With my best friend, my brother-in-law, the evil stepmother.
哦 我还没开始呢
Oh, I have barely begun.
还有疯狂的梅尔阿姨
And mad Auntie Mel.
疯狂的梅尔阿姨? 疯狂的梅尔阿姨
Mad Auntie Mel? Mad Auntie Mel.
-疯狂的梅尔阿姨 -我喜欢 对
-Mad Auntie Mel! -I like that. Yeah.
还有外公 他在哪儿呢?
And Grandad! Where is he?
他去打鼹鼠了
Oh, he's off shooting moles.
别担心 我给了鼹鼠原力场保护 我爱那些鼹鼠
Don't worry. I gave the moles a force field. I love the moles.
你爱那些鼹鼠?
You love the moles?
我爱它们
I love them.
但我们都在这了
But here we are.
外公和所有人
Grandad and all.
谁能想到呢 我最后是跟家人在一起
Who'd have thought? I ended up with a family.
天啊 我搞错了 有花的才是纯素的
Oh, my God. I got it wrong. The vegan one is in the flowers.
我吃的是什么?
What am I eating?
-别担心 亲爱的 -给你外婆吧
-Oh! Don't worry, dear. -Give it to your Gran.
电影精选列表