So why's it called a Zeedex?
就是个好名字
Good name.
-它会阻扰大脑 -喔
-It disrupts the brain. -Oh.
使波峰平缓 让一切保持平静
Flattens the spike. Keeps everything calm.
波峰是什么?
And the spike is?
我想我得给你看看
I think I need to show you.
启动大脑扫描
Activate brain scan.
启动中 长官
Activating, ma'am.
那是我的大脑活动
That's my brain activity.
看起来很正常 只是因为世界末日的关系 所有数值都稍微提高
Seems normal, albeit slightly heightened, given the end of the world.
现在 注意看着脑波图
Now, keep your eye on the scan.
关闭我的利德克斯
And deactivate my Zeedex.
凯特·莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特 关闭
Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, off.
所以呢
Well?
呃 你好?
Um, hello?
-你好 -你好吗?
-Hello. -How are you?
还好
Fine.
今天忙吗?
Busy day?
你为什么想知道?
Why do you want to know?
只是问问而已 有什么问题吗?
I'm just asking. Is that a problem?
那是侵犯我的隐私
It's an invasion of my privacy.
事实上 那也侵犯了我的公民权
In fact, it's an assault on my civic rights.
而且 我认为有高度的重要性
And I think it highly relevant
向我询问这些信息的人是个外星人
that the person demanding information from me is an alien.
好了
Okay.
不 不 你要知道我才是这里的负责人
No, no, no, no, no. I think you'll find that I'm in charge here.
而我们被两个心脏的外星人渗透过
And we've been infiltrated by aliens, by a man with two hearts,
会改变容貌的人 他无法被信任
a man who changes his face and cannot be trusted.
还有你 还有她 两个人都是红头发
And you. And her. Both with red hair.
这是怎样 是什么阴谋吗? 你们在隐瞒什么?
What is this? Some sort of conspiracy? What are you hiding?
还有她 坐在那轮椅上
And as for her, in that chair.
我看见过你走路 别想否认
I've seen you walk. I've seen you walking! Don't deny it!
不 你们不能阻止我 是时候你们该听听真♥相♥了
No, you can't stop me. It's about time you heard the truth.
启动利德克斯
Activate Zeedex.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
雪莉 我真的很抱歉
Shirley, I'm so sorry.
不用感到抱歉
Absolutely no need.
不光是我
It's-It's not just me.
每个人的脑中都会持续出现波峰
It keeps spiking inside every single person's head.
但那是怎么回事 是从外部发射进去的吗?
But wh-what's that mean? It's being beamed in from outside?
不 都是自然的 由大脑产生的
No. It is natural. It is generated inside the brain.
但我没事 外公也没事
But not me. Not Grandad.
我也是 我戴了利德克斯以防万一 但我一直都没事
Nor me. I'm wearing a Zeedex just in case, but I've been fine.
至少我的意见跟平时一样多
Well, no more opinionated than usual.
我们都是
You and me both.
或许是因为长时间在塔迪斯内旅行 让你们不受影响
Maybe long-term travel in the TARDIS put you out of sync.
不能给所有人分发利德克斯吗?
Can't you give everyone a Zeedex?
想想会发生什么吧
Imagine trying that.
他们在使用这个来控制我们 监视我们
They are using this to control us and monitor us.
摧毁我们的大脑 我反对利德克斯
And microwave our brains. I am anti-Zeedex!
《崔妮蒂·威尔斯秀》(利德克斯阴谋持续进行)
And microwave our brains. I am anti-Zeedex!
我们能过滤出这个波长吗?
Can we filter this wavelength?
-排除背景噪音 -可以
-Lose the background noise? -Uh-huh.
在癫痫发作肇始点有强烈一致的波动 共达到七次峰值
Gives us a strong coherent wave in the seizure focus. Peaking seven times.
这一切从两天前开始
So this started two days ago.
但为什么是两天前 那天还发生了什么?
But why then? What else happened on that day?
没错 我们一直在寻找触发事件 发现了这个
Exactly. We've been looking for a trigger, and there's this.
韩国发射的科卫五卫星在两天前启用了
The KOSAT 5 satellite, launched by South Korea, activated two days ago.
此时此刻 就在我们三万六千公里的上方
And here it is right now, 36,000 kilometres above us.
科卫是锁链的最后一环
KOSAT is the final link in the chain.
现在全球已全面上线
The world is now 100% online.
从地球最高的山峰到最深的低谷
From the highest mountain, to the deepest valley on Earth,
所有人都与其连接
everyone is connected.
但科卫没有问题 我们已经反复检查过了
But KOSAT is clean. We've checked and double-checked.
跟过去的大天使网络不一样 信♥号♥♥里没有隐藏任何东西
It's not like the old Archangel Network. There's nothing hiding in that signal.
不过
And yet.
这也是史上首次 人人都能接触到这个
For the first time in history, everyone has access to this.
屏幕
A screen.
-如果是一段旋律呢 -什么?
-What if it's a tune? -What?
我知道现在时间紧迫 但给我点时间
I know we've only got minutes to live, but give me a second.
因为我花了六个月的时间教我女儿吹竖笛
Because I spent six months teaching my daughter how to play the recorder
直到她说「那不是我会做的事」
till she said, "This is not who I am."
相信我 那又开启了另外一整个话题
That was the start of a whole other conversation, believe you me.
但如果...
But if...
看这七个峰值 像这样...
you look at these seven peaks, like this...
或许这是音乐
Maybe it's music.
是古典琶音 中♥央♥C 跨一个八度
A classic arpeggio. Middle C, an octave higher.
怎么了?
What?
-怎么了? -再唱一次
-What is it? -Sing that again.
我知道那个旋律
I know that tune.
我...我听过那个旋律 是哪几个音符?
I-I know that from somewhere. What are the notes?
CEGCGEC
C, E, G, C, G, E, C.
是个音乐回文
It's a musical palindrome.
但这只是个简单的琵音
But it's just a straightforward arpeggio.
所有人都知道琵音 这是很基础的曲调
Everyone knows arpeggios. It's a basic tune.
问题是 为什么我们都对这个有反应?
So, the question is, why are we all reacting to this one?
我没有 伏林克斯?
I'm not. The Vlinx?
-没有 -只有人类受影响
-Negative. -Just the humans.
它只是...感觉好熟悉 就像埋在我脑子里好多年了
It's just--It's so familiar. It's like it's been buried in my head for years.
到底是什么?
What is it?
我找到完全相符的音韵了
I found the exact same notes.
那不是一段旋律
Oh, it's not a tune.
是笑声
It's a laugh.
是一个人偶
It's a puppet.
藏在所有人脑中的咯咯笑声
The giggle in everyone's head.
那是什么?
What is that thing?
傻瓜比尔 史上第一张出现在电视上的脸
Stooky Bill, the first face to ever appear on television.
是由约翰·洛吉·贝尔德放在那儿的
Put there by John Logie Baird himself.
我从来没见过他 那我怎么会知道那笑声?
I've never seen him before, so how do--How do I know that laugh?
如果最初的影像从一开始就一直藏在屏幕中...
If the very first image has been hiding in every screen ever since...
溜进你的脑中 挖凿出一道波
sneaking into your head, carving a wave,
然后等待着...
and waiting...
但是怎么藏的?
But hiding how?
如果每一台电视都有隐藏的画面 我们早就发现了
If there were secret pictures inside every television, we would have found it.
哦 为什么? 因为你们很聪明?
Oh, why? Because you're so clever?
或许傻瓜比尔比你们聪明多了
Maybe Stooky Bill's a lot smarter than you.
想象一下 他把自己烙印在电视中
Imagine... if he burnt himself into television itself
还有自此之后的每一个影像
and every picture ever since, every single one.
一个屏幕接着一个屏幕
Screen...after screen...after screen.
各种各样的屏幕
And every type of screen.
四处可见的所有屏幕
Every one and everywhere!
他藏在全部的屏幕中
He's inside 'em all!
而两天前 他终于能与全世界连线
And two days ago, he finally connected worldwide,
将他的笑声烙印在你的脑中
branding his Giggle into your brains
直到他有足够的屏幕来达成目的
until he had enough screens to be complete.
自从电视机问世以来
Since the very first existence of television.
嘲笑着人类 逼疯你们
Laughing at the human race. And driving you mad.
但跨越这么多年 这么大规模的计划
But something on that scale, over so many years,
谁有办法做得到?
who could do that?
人偶就只是人偶 我们要找的是人偶师
The puppet's just a puppet. We're looking for the puppeteer.
而我有一段记忆
And I've got a memory.
我想有人经过很长一段时间...
I think something's coming back...
要回归了
after a very long time.
但不只是笑声的原因 别以为你们找到借口了
But it's not only the giggle. Don't go thinking you've got an excuse.
人类可能很聪明、智慧且优秀
The human race might be clever and bright and brilliant.
但同时也很野蛮、腐♥败♥和残酷
It's also savage and venal and relentless.
街上所有的怒气 谎言和所谓正义
All the anger out there on the street. The lies, the righteousness.
那都是人类 那都是你们 是你们的本性
That's human. That's you. That's who you are.
用你们的智慧做出愚蠢的行为
Using your intelligence to be stupid.
毒害着这个世界
电影精选列表