你想对我做什么都行
You can do what you like to me.
我会陪在他身边
I'm gonna be with him.
我也是
And so am I.
侍女们
Handmaidens.
没事的
It's okay.
这不是死亡
It's not dying.
我知道 但...
I know. But--
你会成为别人
You're gonna be someone else.
无论是谁都没关系
It doesn't matter who.
因为每一个你都很优秀
Because every single one of you is fantastic.
是时候了
It's time.
又来了
Here we go again.
出发吧
Allons-y.
怎...怎么回事?
What--What's happening?
你能不能...拉一把?
Could you... pull?
-我能不能什么? -还有你
-Could I what? -And you.
-什么意思? -拉一把
-What do you mean? -Pull.
-拉? -拉就是了 往两边
-Pull? -Just pull. Each way.
-为什么? -不知道 这次感觉不一样
-What for? -I don't know. Feels different this time.
什么?
What?
-什么? -什么?
-What? -What?
不会吧
No way.
你是我
You're me.
不 我是我
No, I'm me.
我想我真的 真的是我
I think I'm really, really me.
我完全是我!
I am completely me!
别光站在那里 推一把啊
Don't just stand there. Push.
-什么? -用力推 好吗?
-Do what? -Push. Yeah?
这会成功吗?
Wha--Does this work?
我不知道
I don't know.
你好!
Hello!
真高兴见到你 太好了!
So good to see you! So good!
现在 谁来告诉我这是怎么一回事?
Now, someone tell me what the hell is going on here.
不好意思 抱歉 但...
Excuse me. Sorry, but--
那是怎么发生的?
How did that happen?
双世重生
Bi-generation.
我经历了双世重生
I have bi-generated.
没有这种东西 双世重生只是个神话 但...
There's no such thing. Bi-generation is supposed to be a myth, but--
看看我
Look at me.
神话 神话 神话
Yeah. Myth, myth, myth.
梅尔 你觉得怎么样?
Mel, what do you think?
我觉得你美极了
I think you're beautiful.
-仍然很美? -对
-Still beautiful? -Yeah.
-你是能有不同的肤色吗? -是的
-Do you come in a range of colours? -Yes.
恕我打断你们
If I can interrupt.
看这时间领主的游戏
Behold the game of the Time Lords.
死后分♥裂♥然后再死后又分♥裂♥的人偶
A dummy who dies and doubles and dies and doubles.
我可以玩上一百年
I could play this for a hundred years.
我能看着一大堆的博士重复不断地死去
I'll have vast meadows of Doctors dying over and over again.
也永远不会感到无聊 因为...
And I'll never get bored. Because--
我挑战你一场游戏
I challenge you to a game.
你们有两个人
There's two of you.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
我也是博士
And I'm the Doctor.
根据规则 你不能拒绝
And according to the rules, you can't say no.
但这是作弊
But that's cheating.
怎么作弊了
How?
-这是你的游戏 -你...
-It's your game. -You--
而且这是你造成的
And you did this.
你让我们分♥裂♥成两个人的
You doubled us.
我接受你们的挑战
I accept your challenge.
退后
Get back.
这种时刻真让人开心
Moments like these are a joy.
当有人认为他们可以智胜游戏的创造者时
When someone thinks they can outwit the maker of the games.
你们以为两个人就能让我吓到发抖吗?
Do you think a grand total of two can cause me to shiver,
我跟时空守护者玩游戏时
when I played against the guardians of time and space
可是把他们缩小成了巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
and shrank them into voodoo dolls?
说出你们的挑战吧 博士
Name your challenge, Doctor.
你说过了「史上第一项游戏」
You said it. "The first game ever."
球
The ball.
接球
Catch.
当然 在开始之前 有件事要记得
Of course, before we begin, there is one thing to remember.
这真的是很简单的游戏 但我想...
It's a simple game, really. But I think--
如果球掉了就输了
If you drop it, you lose.
很好
Nice.
嘿! 我跟你是一队的
Hey! I'm on your side!
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-但是... -我们赢了
-But---We won.
我们做到了 公平竞争 你输了
We did it! Fair game. You lost.
不 但我想你要知道...
No, but I think you'll find--
三局两胜
Best of three.
而我的奖励 玩具匠 就是将你永远驱逐出存在
And my prize, Toymaker, is to banish you from existence forever.
不 但是我...
No, but I'm--
这不...
It's not--
你不能...
You can't--
但是我...
But I--
这不公平
Not fair.
求你了
Please.
我的军团就要来了
My legions are coming.
把它放进最深的保险库里
Take it to the deepest vault
-并用盐封印好 -是 长官
-and bind it in salt. -Yes, ma'am.
雪莉 通知日内瓦我们全面恢复了
Shirley, tell Geneva we're in full resus.
通知所有基地遵循绿芽协议 保持完全联络
Tell every base to follow Green Shoot protocols. Full liaison.
鲁迪 我要所有殉职人员的名字
Rudi, I want the names of all those staff.
听着
Hey.
我们成功了
We did it.
但下面死了多少人?
But how many died down there?
那不是你的错
That's not your fault.
你无法拯救所有人
You can't save everyone.
为什么不能?
Why not?
过来
Come here.
有我在
I've got you.
好了
Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
我在这
I'm here.
那是燃油连接碎裂补偿器
And that's the petrolink shatterfry compensator.
从那里移到那里
Moved from there to there.
超空间达因 当然还有液态连接器
Hyperdynes. Uh, fluid links, obviously.
还有 你知道的 很多东西
And, uh, well, you know. Things.
但...接下来要怎么办?
But, um--How's it gonna work?
你和我
You and me.
我觉得这样挺好的 是吗?
This is great! I think. Is it?
但我们要怎么都...
But how do we both--
你这地方首先需要的就是一张椅子
One thing you need in this place is a chair.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
不 你都跟针一样瘦了 亲爱的 你已经精疲力竭了
No. You're thin as a pin, love. You're running on fumes.
我也一直这么说
That's what I keep saying.
只是双世重生的后遗症
I'm just post-bi-generation.
哈 可不只是那样
Ha! It's more than that.
我们的整个人生
Our whole lifetime,
自第一次见到玩具匠的博士起就从未停下来过
that Doctor that first met the Toymaker never, ever stopped.
被审判、放逐 收集时间钥匙 见证逻格博理斯星的摧毁
Put on trial. Exiled. Key to Time. All the devastation of Logopolis.
-艾德里克 -艾德里克
-Adric. -Adric.
瑞雯·宋
River Song.
所有我们失去的人
All the people we lost.
莎拉·简离开了 你敢相信吗?
Sarah Jane has gone. Can you believe that for a second?
我爱她
I loved her.
我爱她
I loved her.
还有萝丝
And Rose.
但是时间大战、潘多拉之盒、陈马维
But the Time War, Pandorica, Mavic Chen.
电影精选列表