I'm the king.
现在 我的小博士 让我们看看我的奖励是什么
Und now, meine kleine Doctor, we will see what is my prize!
一... 比一
One... all.
很多年前 我赢了游戏 今天你赢了
I won the game, many years ago. You've won today,
所以我们打平了
which leaves us equal.
你也知道两个玩家必须遵守的神圣规则
And you know two players are bound by one inviolable rule.
-三局两胜 -三局两胜
-Best of three. -Best of three.
那我们就2023见
Then let's make it 2023.
多娜!
Donna!
我已经开始跑了!
I'm already running!
他说2023年
He said 2023.
胜者获得一切
Winner takes all.
电流光束已填装
Galvanic Beam primed.
来吧 抬高
Come on! Lift!
我们还偏离1度27分
We're one degree and 27 minutes out.
进行基础驱动重置
Give it a base-drive reset.
电流光束 重置并重新载入
Galvanic Beam. Reset and reload.
电流光束 重置确认
Galvanic Beam. Resetting confirmed.
准确度 百分之百 系统已锁定上膛
Accuracy, a hundred per cent. Systems locked and loaded.
卫星已进入射程
Satellite within range.
-发射 -是 长官
-And fire. -Yes, ma'am.
(信♥号♥♥终止)
-我们做到了 -成功了
-We did it. -Success!
看好那个
Keep an eye on that.
卫星只是锁链的一环
The satellite was only a link in the chain,
多娜需要进入子框架
so Donna needs access to the subframe.
伦敦没有人打字比得过她
There is no one in London faster on a keyboard.
她要为这个建立一个模板
She's creating a template for this.
协调全球所有望远镜、卫星
It coordinates all telescopes and satellites
和深空扫描仪
and deep-space scans across the Earth.
伏林克斯 我需要将全球的网状反射面编译成五进制
The Vlinx, I need all mesh reflectors on Earth translated into digital five.
串连网状反射面
Mesh reflector link.
-梅尔 这是静态还是动态的? -动态
-Mel, is this static or dynamic? -Dynamic.
我们用的是三元组
We're using triad.
知道了
Got ya.
好 你们现在应该都能收到
Okay, so you should all be receiving this
这个了
now.
情况有多糟? 博士
How bad is it, Doctor?
有东西在1925年进入了这个世界 我不知道是怎么发生的
Something entered this world in 1925. I don't know how.
我警告你们 这东西从1925年来到现在 就像踏入一扇门一样轻松
And I warn you, this thing can get from 1925 to now like stepping through a door.
但如果我们运气好 我提供的程序
But, if we're lucky, the programme I'm giving you
能侦测到九十♥八♥年♥前能量信♥号♥♥的衰变
can detect the decay of an energy signature from 98 years ago.
可能在地球上 可能在轨道上 可能在太空中
Might be on Earth. Might be in orbit. Might be in space.
但如果我们能找到入口 或许就能把它转换成出口
But if we can find the entrance, maybe we can turn it into an exit.
我们在对付什么?
What are we fighting?
超乎宇宙法则的自然力量
An elemental force beyond the rules of the universe.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你认为生命是混乱与秩序间的平衡 但宇宙不是二元的
You think life is a balance between order and chaos, but the universe is not binary.
完全不是
Far from it.
有秩序 有混乱 还有游戏
There is order and chaos, and there is play.
那是什么?
What's that?
-请把那个关掉可以吗? -那是谁?
-Could you turn that off, please? -Who is that?
哦 我想他来了
Oh, I think he's here.
梅兰妮!
Melanie!
捉住他
Detain him.
不 不要
No, don't!
-他们怎么了? -他们死了 我很抱歉
-What happened to them? -They're dead. I'm sorry.
-停下来 让我跟他谈谈 -听我命令 开火
-Just stop it. Let me talk to him. -On my command, open fire!
干掉他 干掉他
Take him out! Take him out!
趴下!
Get down!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我没事 我运气好
I'm fine. I was lucky.
博士 他是谁?
Doctor, who is he?
-玩具匠 -他是怎么做到的?
-The Toymaker. -How does he do that?
伏林克斯 加快扫描速度 我需要结果
The Vlinx, speed up those scans. I need those results.
你们所有人 搜查大楼 他还在这里 他跑去哪了?
All of you, search the building. He's still here. Where's he gone?
-确保周围安全 -但他是怎么做到的?
-Secure the perimeter! -But how does he do it?
如果我告诉你他用念力操控原子
If I told you he manipulates atoms with the power of thought,
你会相信吗?
would you believe it?
他就是这么做的吗?
Is that what he does?
不 你不能去对抗他 雪莉 没有什么是你能做的
No. You can't fight him, Shirley. There's nothing you can do.
听
Listen.
听
Listen.
天啊 他控制了电流光束
Oh, my God. He's got the Galvanic Beam.
Achtung, achtung! Backen Sie.
注意 注意 烧烤来了
哦 我好喜欢这个
Oh, how I am liking this.
有着激光的大枪 砰砰轰隆隆
The gun mit the laser und the bang und the boom.
回到里面去 回去!
Go back inside! Get back, get back!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
所有的游戏都需要观众
Every game is "ge-needing" an audience, ja.
回去里面!
Get back inside!
我说过了不!
Und I said nein!
现在我们都可以找点乐子了
Now we can all have some fun.
我的员工都到哪去了?
Where are my staff?
光束配有飞行员、装甲师和地勤人员 他们人呢?
The beam had a pilot and the armourer and the ground staff. Where are they?
我觉得他们还在往下掉
I think they're still falling.
我不理解你为什么思想这么狭隘!
I don't understand, why you're so small!
你可以把子弹变成花朵
You can turn bullets into flowers.
想想看你能做多少好事
Think of the good you could do.
所以告诉我你为什么不!
So tell me why you don't!
你非常清楚在这张微不足道的面孔之下
You know full well this is merely a face
隐藏着的是永无止境的广袤
concealing a vastness that will never cease.
因为你们的善恶对我来说毫无意义
Because your good and your bad are nothing to me.
唯一存在的就是输和赢
All that exists is to win or to lose.
而你很清楚我有过多少张不同的面孔
And you know full well that I've had many faces
里面承载着更多
containing something far more.
所以跟我走吧
So come with me.
离开这个小小的世界
Leave this tiny world.
我们可以把你的游戏带回星际之间
We can take your games back to the stars.
我们可以在宇宙间尽情玩乐
We can play across the cosmos.
我们可以成为天体
We can be celestial.
时间领主和玩具匠?
The Time Lord and the Toymaker?
无限的博弈
Infinite games.
但是
And yet.
我已经爱上了人类
I have fallen in love with humanity.
这个世界是一座终极游乐场
This world is the ultimate playground.
所有的运动、赛事、奖牌、赌博和愤怒
All of the sport, the matches, the medals, the gambling and anger.
还有孩子们
And the children
被摇杆和按钮束缚在卧室里
shackled to their bedrooms with their joysticks and their buttons.
你们做出了砖块落在其他砖块上的游戏 你们太出色了
You make games out of bricks falling upon other bricks. You are exceptional.
还有那些心理游戏
And then there are the mind games.
约会和玩失踪 欺骗与控制
The dating and ghosting. The deceit and the control.
你们让我昏头转向
You make me dizzy.
我还不急着离开这里
I am in no hurry to leave this place.
我们可以玩一二三木头人
We can play Grandma's Footsteps.
还有鬼抓人
And Off-Ground Touch.
停下 停下!
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
打鸭子
Shooting ducks.
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
旅伴
Ze companion.
军人
Ze soldier.
科学家
Ze scientist.
孤儿
Ze orphan.
你的对手是我!
Your fight is with me!
而且你还欠我!
And you owe me!
一场游...
One more ga--
我跟一位博士玩了第一场游戏
I played the first game with one Doctor.
跟这位博士玩了第二场游戏
I played the second game with this Doctor.
因此 你自己的规则已经定出来了
Therefore, your own rules have decreed
我跟下一位博士玩第三场游戏
I play the third game with the next Doctor.
他不会独自死去的
He's not dying alone.
电影精选列表