You big idiot.
总之 你之前已经战胜过他了
Anyway, you beat him before.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
下一次我输的概率比较高
Odds-on I'll lose next time.
不 不是这样运作的
No. Doesn't work like that.
因为我爸以前总是说
Because my dad used to say,
「骰子不知道上一次骰出的是什么」
"Dice don't know what the dice did last time."
游戏没有记忆
Games don't have a memory.
每一场游戏都是重新开始
Every game starts from scratch.
我喜欢这说法 说得好 爸爸
Oh, I like that. Well said, Dad.
好的
Okay.
我们来找正确的门吧
Shall we find the right door?
-多娜? -博士
-Donna? -Doctor?
多娜 别动
Donna, don't move!
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
你在吗?
You there?
博士
Doctor!
待在那里别动 我试试其他门...
Just stay there! I'll try another door--
我试试其他的门 你别动
I'll try another door! Don't move!
救救我 请帮帮我
Help me. Please help me.
我来了 我来救你 怎么了? 发生了什么事?
I'm here. I've got you. What is it? What happened?
我买♥♥了个玩具
I bought a toy.
结果付出了代价
I paid the price.
没事的 让我把你抬下来
That's okay. Just let me lift you off.
我会抱你起来 可以吗 准备好了吗? 来
I'll take the weight, okay? Ready? Up!
我回到了玩具店
I came back to the shop.
因为我一直听到那个声音
Because I couldn't--I couldn't stop hearing it.
那笑声 在我脑子里的笑声
The Giggle. The Giggle in my head.
这是什么?
What are these?
我求他停止
I asked him to stop.
那窃笑声
The Giggle.
他就说:「如果你跟我玩游戏我就会停下」
And he said, "I will stop if you play my game."
但我输了 所以现在 我得跳舞
But I lost. And now, I dance.
只要他一声令下 我就得开始跳舞
Whenever he commands, I dance and I prance,
但我再也不能回家了 博士
but I can never go home again, Doc.
如果妈妈看到我这样她会说什么?
What would Mummy say if she saw me like this?
求求你 帮我
Please, help me.
喜欢我的人偶吗? 博士 你喜欢我的小乐趣吗?
Do you like my puppets, Doctor? Do you like my fun?
他们所有人跟我玩游戏后都输了
All of them have played and lost,
但这位是我最喜欢的一个
but here's my favourite one.
我以为我很聪明 我以为我很聪明
I thought I was clever. I thought I was clever.
有人吗 是谁 你在哪里?
Hello? Who's that? Where are you?
我是多娜
My name's Donna.
事先警告你 如果这是什么把戏 我会杀了你
And I warn you now, if this is a trick, I will kill you.
我是可怜的傻瓜苏
I'm poor wee Stooky Sue.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我失去了珍爱的丈夫 他们把我丢在这小屋
I lost my precious hubby. They threw me in the cubby.
你不是真的
You're not real.
他们将我的比尔带走 我每天都在为他哀悼
They took my Bill away. I mourn him every day.
他没有办法回家找我 因为他们把他烙在了电视上
He won't come home to me. 'Cause they burnt him on TV.
你只是个玩偶
You're just a doll.
现在傻瓜宝宝们在哭泣
Now the Stooky babbies weep.
傻瓜宝宝们无法入睡
Stooky babbies cannae sleep.
他们想念亲爱的爸爸 他们到处寻找他
They miss their dear papa. They seek him near and far.
他们想念睡前的晚安吻
They miss their kiss goodnight.
他们在无尽的夜里痛哭
They greet in endless night.
妈妈
Mama.
傻瓜宝宝们真可爱
The Stooky babbies are so sweet.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
傻瓜宝宝们想吃饭
Stooky babbies want to eat.
放开我
Get off me!
你见过寡妇的哭泣 现在是时候死去
You've seen the widow cry, and now it's time to die.
你好傻瓜 我的名字叫多娜
Hello, Stooky. My name's Donna.
现在我想 你马上就要完蛋
Now I think that you're a goner.
还想多说点什么吗?
Anything to add?
宝宝们?
Babbies?
-我的天啊 -你在这里
-Oh, my God. -There you are!
快来请坐 快来请坐!
Kommen Sie, kommen Sie!
表演才刚刚开始 全球首映
The show is just beginning. Worldwide premiere.
多娜·诺布尔 这是为你准备的
Donna Noble, this is for you.
让我告诉你博士离开你后发生了什么
Let me tell you what happened when the Doctor, he was leaving you.
他遇到了我们的朋友艾米·庞德
He met eine friend called Amy Pond.
他很爱艾米·庞德
Und he loved Amy Pond.
没错 他就是喜欢红头发
Yes, he be liking die redheads.
他们一同在时空中来回穿梭
And they went to and fro in time und space.
但是艾米·庞德被哭泣天使触碰到了
But Amy Pond was touched by the Weeping Angel.
于是她死了
Und she died.
她是自然死的
She died of old age.
好 那也没关系
Well, that's all right then.
然后他遇见了克拉拉
Und then he was meeting Clara.
但她被一只鸟杀死了
But she was killed by a bird.
她还好好活在生命的最后一秒
She still survives in her last second of life.
好 那也没关系
Well, that's all right then.
然后博士遇到了比尔
Und then the Doctor met Bill.
不是傻瓜比尔 而是小姐比尔
Not Stooky Bill, but lady Bill.
但她被赛博人杀死了
But she was killed by the Cybermen.
但她的意识存活了下来
But her consciousness survives.
好 那也没关系!
Oh, well, that's all right then!
然后噬潮来了
Und then there came die Flux.
噢 多娜·诺布尔 可怜的博士
Oh, Donna Noble, the poor Doctor.
噬潮杀死了所有一切
Die Flux was killing everything.
这都是真的吗?
Is all of this true?
我挑战你一场游戏
I challenge you to a game.
我接受挑战
I accept the challenge.
你没有别的选择
You have no choice.
我很开心地来到这个宇宙 而且我全都玩遍了 博士
I came to this universe with such delight, and I played them all, Doctor.
我把玩了超新星 把银河变成了陀螺
I toyed with supernovas, turned galaxies into spinning tops.
我跟神打赌 把祂变成了玩偶盒
I gambled with God and made him a jack-in-the-box.
我把你的历史做成了拼图游戏 你喜欢吗?
I made a jigsaw out of your history. Did you like it?
法师在将死之时
The Master was dying
为求一命和我玩了最后一场游戏
and begged for his life with one final game.
当他输了 我把他永远封印在了我的金牙里
And when he lost, I sealed him for all eternity inside my gold tooth.
只有一个对手我不敢面对
There's only one player I didn't dare face.
-等待之人 -那是谁?
-The one who waits. -Who's that?
我看到它 躲了起来 然后我逃跑了
I saw it. Hiding. And I ran.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
那是别人的游戏
That's someone else's game.
我们要玩什么呢?
What shall we play?
我有一个请求 告诉我
One request. Tell me.
未来的那些人类 为什么他们都认为自己是对的?
The human race, back in the future. Why does everyone think they're right?
这样他们才能赢
So that they win.
我让每个人的意见都至关重要
I made every opinion supreme.
那就是21世纪的游戏
That's the game of the 21st century.
他们喊叫 打字 然后相互抵消
They shout, and they type, and they cancel.
所以我修正了一切 现在每个人都赢了
So I fixed it. Now everybody wins.
每个人也都输了
And everyone loses.
永不停止的游戏
The never-ending game.
现在说出你要挑战的游戏吧
Now name your challenge.
最简单的游戏 我们来切牌
The simplest game of all. Let's cut.
牌面最大的获胜
Highest card wins.
-A最大 -由你选择
-Aces high. -You choose.
-我先来 -但他会作弊
-I'll go first. -But he'll cheat.
-不会 -不会 真是的
-No. -No! Shame.
这是他唯一不会做的事
That's the one thing he won't do.
但那是他的牌 他有一堆把戏 他当然会作弊
But they're his cards. He's all tricks. Of course he'll cheat.
玩具匠唯一会遵守的规则是游戏规则
The only rules the Toymaker follows are the rules of the game.
他的存在就基于游戏规则上
They bind his entire existence.
我赢或者我输 仅此而已
I win or I lose, and that's it.
那开始吧
Then play.
换我了
My turn.
我是国王
电影精选列表