但它还是包裹着你们的大脑皮层
but that thing is wrapped around your cortex.
对 我们知道
Yes, we know.
我们都知道了 谢谢
We know everything, thanks.
而你却什么都不知道 可惜你不再是女人了
And you know nothing. It's a shame you're not a woman anymore.
因为她就会理解的
'Cause she'd have understood.
我们有那么多能量 但有个办法可以摆脱它
We've got all that power, but there is a way to get rid of it.
这是男性性别表达的时间领主永远无法理解的
Something a male-presenting Time Lord will never understand.
随它去吧
Just let it go.
而我们选择放手
And we choose to let it go.
就像我说的 朋友 我多幸运啊
Like I said, mate, how lucky am I?
经过这么多年
After all these years, I'm...
我终于是我自己了
finally me.
而且联合单位有很优秀的保险政策
And UNIT have a great insurance policy.
在与外星人战斗时的财产损害上
Damage to property in the course of an alien war.
在等那些处理好的同时...
While that's being sorted out...
最后一次旅行?
One last trip?
你敢
Uh, don't you dare.
你要知道 我真的很想
Do you know, I would love to.
但 我也有属于自己的冒险了
But... ...I have got adventures of my own,
-就是把这位养大 -我可以看看里面吗?
-bringing up this one. -Can I see inside?
不行...不行
No. No! No. No.
不行 因为一定会出问题
No. Because summat will go wrong,
然后你会被送到火星 跟乔叟还有机器鲨鱼一起
and you'll end up on Mars with Chaucer and a robot shark.
而这真的发生过 对吧?
And that's actually happened, hasn't it?
没错
Oh, yeah.
但我在想 我们可以去看看威尔弗?
But I was thinking we could go and see Wilf?
-这就叫作弊了 -只是个建议
-Now that is cheating. -Just a suggestion.
我是认真的 不准去
I mean it. Don't you dare.
但想象一下他的表情 妈
But imagine his face, Mum.
他会很高兴的
Oh, he would be so happy.
外公保守那么多年的秘密 他以为我永远都不会想起来
All those secrets Grandad kept for years. He--He thought I'd never remember.
还有再次见到博士
And to see the Doctor.
最后一次
One last time.
好吧 不过就一次 就这样 一次而已
Oh, all right. But one trip. That's all. Just one.
一趟小小的旅程
One tiny, little trip.
我保证
That is a promise.
就跟过去一样 只有我和博士
It's like the old days. Just me and the Doctor.
一起旅行
Together.
那样可以吗?
Is that all right?
当然可以
Yeah, course it is.
很多丈夫都会担心
Well, a lot of husbands would worry.
你知道的 我 待在盒子里 和另一个男人一起
You know, me, in a box, with another man.
是啊 但我不担心他
Yeah. But not him.
Come on, spaceman.
来吧 太空人
哇 这太棒了
Whoa! This is amazing!
内饰改变了
It changed!
你这聪明的东西
Oh, you clever thing!
看看这个
Look at that!
它有这个了
It's got this!
还有那个
That.
那是什么?
What's that?
-这里还是有点冷 -拜托
-It's still a bit nippy. -Oh, come on!
好吧
All right.
这里太美了
It's gorgeous!
更干净了 而且变大了
It's cleaner. And it's grown.
但我还是不懂 塔迪斯会改变
But I-I still don't get it. I mean, the TARDIS can change all right.
但你的脸呢?
But what about your face?
为什么它又回来了?
Why did it come back?
-一定要有原因吗? -在你的生活中?
-Does there have to be a reason? -In your life?
当然了
Yes!
我现在也摆脱不了它了
Well, I'm stuck with it now.
这里也太棒了 连咖啡机都有
Oh, this thing is brilliant. It's even got a coffee machine!
-要来一杯吗? -那还用说
-You want one? -You're kidding.
加冰牛奶 对吧?
With cold milk, yeah?
记得不错
Well remembered.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
小心点 我就是这样丢了工作的 把咖啡打翻在计算机上
Careful. It's how I lost my job. Dropped a coffee in the computer.
不过我真的都记得 跟你在一起的每一秒
I really do remember, though. Every second with you.
我真的很高兴你回来了 多娜 因为那让我痛不欲生
I'm so glad you're back, 'cause it killed me, Donna.
很痛 很痛 很痛
It killed me, it killed me, it killed me.
我们还能有更多的相处时间 不是吗?
We can have more days, can't we?
为什么你的道别总像是再也不会见面?
I mean, why is it such a big goodbye with you?
为什么总是最后一次旅行? 因为你是可以来拜访的
Why is it one last trip? 'Cause you could visit.
和我的家人一起
With my family.
我们可以做些离谱的事情 像是一起喝茶、吃晚餐、聊天
We could do outrageous things, like have tea, dinner and a laugh!
还有去看萝丝的学校公演 这个可能不行 她完全不会演戏
And Rose's school play. Well, maybe not that. She can't act.
她糟透了 我不知道该怎么跟她说
She's terrible. I don't know how to tell her.
但重点是 你有了第二次机会
But the point is, you've been given a second chance.
这次你可以做不同的选择
You can do things different this time.
所以你为什么不做点新鲜事 交些朋友呢?
So why don't you do something completely new and have some friends?
是啊
Yeah.
-也许吧 好 -就像现在
-Maybe. Yeah. -Mmm. Like now.
我们在这里 喝着咖啡
Here we are. Having a coffee.
能出什么问题? 天啊 我又打翻了
What's gonna go wrong? Oh, my God! I did it again!
-妈 -多娜
-Mum! Mum! -Donna!
我就说了
I said so!
怎么了?
What's happening?
我不知道 完全失控了
I've got no idea! It's completely out of control!
我们可能会前往时空中的任何地方
We could end up anywhere in time and space.
电影精选列表