好了 我们要公平
Now. Let's be fair.
轮到你了 咪普
It's your turn, the Meep.
被告的证人 你觉得如何?
Witness for the defence. So, what do you say?
不管了 见鬼去吧
Oh, to hell with this!
证物三
Exhibit C!
我可没有晕眩枪 去死吧你们
No stun guns for me! Just die!
多娜 多娜 不要
Donna! Donna, don't!
他们来了 我的太阳迷幻军团
And here they come! My soldiers of the psychedelic sun!
-听从咪普的指令 -出去 把萝丝带走
-Obey the Meep! -Get out! Get Rose out!
我不需要假装 因为我是咪普之王
I don't need to pretend, for I am the Beep of all the Meeps.
佐格洛斯警佐
Sergeant Zogroth regrets
很遗憾 要从现任工作中退役了
retirement from a-active duty.
我说对了
I was right.
你是个怪物
You are a monster.
而你 相信了我说的每一个字
And you believed every word I said.
你这愚蠢的女人 还有你怪异的小孩
You stupid woman! With your weird child!
你敢这么说
Oh, don't you dare!
我就是敢
Oh, I dare.
不 别 但是...还有最后的证物 我
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! But--Last minute evidence. Me!
为什么这星球上 还有其他拥有两颗心脏的物种?
Why is there another two-hearted species on this planet?
除非我是莱斯战士策略的一部分 目的是要智取你吗?
Unless I'm part of a strategy by the Wrarth Warriors to outfox you?
如果你杀了我 也没有把让这家人活着当人♥质♥
And if you kill me and fail to take this family hostage,
你就永远都不会知道了 对?
you'll never find out, will you?
-把他们带走 -很好
-Bring them! -Good!
听着 关于离开这个星球
Now, look, I can suggest a much better way off this planet
我有比双刃匕♥首♥推进器更好的建议
than a double-bladed dagger drive.
因为那东西将会...
'Cause that thing is gonna--
你是谁?
Who are you?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我只是路过而已
I'm just passing by.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
-不认识 -可你表现的好像你认识他
-No. -You act like you know him.
自从他来了以后 就像...
Ever since he arrived, it's like--
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid!
不 不 你没有
No. No, you're not.
我们本来可以住在离这里很遥远的地方
We could be living somewhere far away from here.
蒙地卡罗
Monte Carlo.
瑞士
Switzerland.
那样你就安全了 萝丝
And you--And you'd be safe, Rose.
这都是我的错 把彩票奖金全捐出去了
It's all my fault. Gave away that lottery money.
为什么?
Why?
因为...
Because.
世上有人身处在危险和痛苦中
There are places out there where people are in danger. And in pain.
还有恐惧
And fear.
而我有能力帮忙
And I could help.
感觉像是他会做的事
Just felt like the sort of thing he would do.
出来
Out!
它不是不小心降落在炼钢厂的
It didn't land in a steelworks by mistake.
它是来这里进行修补的
It came to be mended.
向咪普致敬
Hail to the Meep!
向至高者致敬 向咪普致敬 向至高者致敬
Hail to the Most High. Hail to the Meep. Hail to the Most High.
人类垃圾 看看我穿梭星际的宇宙飞船
Human scum, behold my vessel to the stars!
它远远超越你们微小、贪婪无厌的大脑
Far beyond your tiny, grasping minds.
我将这艘宇宙飞船命名为「宏伟的妄想」
I name this ship the Delusions of Grandeur.
咪普
Meep.
你不能发动那些引擎 不能在这里
You can't fire those engines. Not from here.
匕♥首♥推进器的能源需要从下方汲取
A dagger drive gets its energy by stabbing down.
它会汲取约五平方里范围内的能源
It would extract, ooh, five square miles?
伦敦整座城市都会被作为燃油烧尽
The whole of London town burnt as fuel.
但那可是有九百万人啊
But that's nine million people.
对咪普一族来说是个好日子
A great day for Meepkind.
也是新的恐怖统治的开始
And the start of a new reign of terror
因为咪普为了复仇而从星际归来
as the Meep returns to the stars for revenge.
并且将大快朵颐
And feasting.
现在 启动初始化器
Now, activate the initialisers.
初始化器已启动
Initialisers activated.
启用引力柱
Brandish the gravity stanchions.
引力柱已启用
Gravity stanchions brandished.
校正飞行甲板
Calibrate the flight deck!
飞行甲板已校正
Flight deck calibrated.
把囚犯带上飞船 我之后再决定要先吃谁
Take the prisoners on board! Then I'll decide which one to eat first.
向咪普致敬
Hail to the Meep.
向至高者致敬 向咪普致敬
Hail to the Most High. Hail to the Meep.
晚上好 孩子们
Evening, boys.
你的轮椅安装了武器
You've got weapons in your wheelchair.
我们的都有 来吧
We all have. Come on.
快
Come on.
好 你们一家人可以从那扇门出去
Right. You lot, the family, you can get out through that door.
你需要取得引擎的控制 但左侧戒备森严
You need to get to engine control. But the port side's guarded.
-没法突破 -那我们该怎么办?
-There's no way round it. -So what do we do?
我可不只会射飞镖 朋友
I don't just fire darts, mate.
你们先走 我会在电梯那边击退他们
You lot run. I'll fight 'em off at the lift.
多娜 快来
Donna, come on!
快点
Come on.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-不 -多娜
-No! -Donna!
-多娜 你不能这样 -带她走 带她到十里远外
-Donna, you can't. -Take her--Take her ten miles away.
我爱你 肖恩 但如果博士 拯救不了这个城市 我们全都会死
I love you, Shaun. But if the Doctor can't save the city, we're all gonna die.
我得去帮他
I've gotta help!
多娜
Donna!
她叫他博士
She called him Doctor.
来吧
Come on.
快来
Come on.
匕♥首♥推进器系统初始中
Dagger drive systems initialising.
跑得...够多了
That's enough... running.
-天啊 -封锁舱房♥
-Blimey. -Chamber deadlocked.
不...不 我叫你离开了 只要...不
No, no, no, no! I told you to go! Just--Don't!
没时间了
No time.
我可以的 我可以 我可以
I've got this. I've got it, I've got it.
你待在那里 别乱动 多娜
You stay there. Don't move, Donna!
向咪普致敬 向至高者致敬
Hail to the Meep. Hail to the Most High.
连结油箱
Maximise petrol links
和可燃超空间线路最大化
and combustible hyperlines.
向咪普致敬
Hail to the Meep!
向至高者致敬
Hail to the Most High.
星舰将于五分钟后升空
Star launch in five minutes.
主要点燃特性已安装
Primary ignition signature installed.
封锁舱门
Deadlock sealed.
封锁舱门
-Deadlock sealed. -Oh!
-被锁死了 -那是什么意思?
-It's been deadlocked. -What's that mean?
意思是我可以手动进行
It means I can do it by hand.
分隔最大折叠仓
Bisect the maxifold.
-不...不 -最大折叠舱分隔中
-Oh. No, no, no, no! -Maxifold bisecting.
双刃匕♥首♥推进器已安装并启动
Double dagger drive installed and initiated.
好...好 我可以在一半的房♥间内完成 没关系
Okay, okay. Okay, I can do it with half the room. That's fine.
-让我帮忙 -不 你不能介入
-Let me help. -No! You can't get involved.
不可以
You can't!
Switches, the top ones, the blue ones, flick them all down.
所有的开关 朝上的、蓝色的 全都调成朝下
启动匕♥首♥推进器
Activate the dagger drive.
We can't get out! We're trapped!
我们出不去了 我们被困住了
我们该怎么办?
Well, what do we do?
我们没时间了
We've run out of time.
230秒后点燃
Ignition in 230.
如果还有什么是我能做的 就只有一件事了
If there was anything else I could do, but there's only one thing left.
那...那就做吧
Well--Well, then do it!
快点做吧 你还在等什么?
Hurry up and do it! What you waiting for?
我想...
I think...
所有的巧合都指向这里
all that coincidence was heading here
是为了拯救伦敦免于烧毁
to save London from burning.
电影精选列表