还少了一个人 我认识你外公 威尔弗
There is one person missing. I used to know your grandad, Wilf.
-他已经不在了 -是的 当然
-He's not with us anymore. -Right. Course.
他也不年轻了 他很...
He wasn't young. He was--
我真的爱那个男人
I loved that man.
请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
-他没死 -你这白♥痴♥
-He's not dead. -You idiot.
他住在养老院里 他已经94岁了 爬不了楼梯
He's in sheltered accommodation. He's 94. He can't manage the stairs.
我们很幸运 我们原本负担不起 但出现了一个优♥惠♥
We were lucky. We couldn't afford it, but this offer came along.
真的很不错 他有自己的房♥间 一个村舍和花♥园♥
It's amazing. He's got this room, like a cottage and a garden,
几乎是免费的
and it's almost free.
是由市里那机构管理的 叫联合单位?
Run by that lot in the middle of town? UNIT?
掌管那里的女人凯特
This woman in charge, Kate,
说他是位老兵 她会照顾好他的
she says he's an old soldier, she'll look after him.
对 我认识她
Right. I know her.
她在照顾威尔弗 很好 很好
She's looking after Wilf. Brilliant. Brilliant.
咪普 咪普
Meep, meep.
对了 咪普
Yes! The Meep.
我保证会让他回家 然后你们就再也不会见到我了
I promise I can help him get home. Then you'll never see me again.
你假设用「他」作为代词吗?
You're assuming he as a pronoun? Hmm.
True. Yes. Sorry. Good point.
的确 好 抱歉 你说得对
你是他还是她还是ta?
Are you he or she or they?
我选择的代词是定冠词 我永远都是「咪普」
My chosen pronoun is the definite article. I am always the Meep.
我也是这样
Oh. I do that.
但你被击落了 是谁想杀你呢?
But you were shot down. Who wants you dead?
是莱斯战士 他们为了我们美丽的毛皮而培育我们
The Wrarth Warriors. They cultivate Meepkind for our beautiful fur.
但后来银河系说「禁用毛皮 这样不对」
But then the galaxy said, "No more fur. It's wrong."
于是莱斯战士开始屠♥杀♥他们的家畜
So the Wrarth Warriors slaughtered their livestock.
-你是时尚受害者(俚语指盲目追求时尚者) -不是吧你
-You're a fashion victim. -No.
-Ah. -Sorry.
抱歉
他们会持续追杀我 直到没有任何咪普存活
Now, they will hunt me down till there are no Meeps left.
这伤透了我的两颗心
It breaks both my hearts.
你有两颗心脏? 我也有
You got two hearts? So do I.
你有什么?
You've got what?
没有 他...只是比喻
No. He-He means it like a metaphor.
就像「三心二意」一样 对吧?
Like two minds. Don't you?
-开门 -现在又怎么了?
-Open up! -Well, what the hell is it now?
啊 很好 是士兵们 他们可以载我们一程
Ah, good. The soldiers! They can give us a lift.
我跟咪普就不打扰你们了 这些人跟我都是一边的
Me and the Meep will be out of your way. This lot are on my side.
我们要求进行房♥屋搜查 这里已被宣布为军事禁区
We demand to search the house. This has been declared a military zone.
抱歉 请再说一次
Sorry. Say that again?
我们要求进行房♥屋搜查 这里已被宣布为军事禁区
We demand to search the house. This has been declared a military zone.
今天先不了 谢谢
Not today, thanks.
我想我们该走了
I think we need to run. Whoa!
莱斯 攻击队形
Wrarth, attack formation!
交出咪普
Surrender the Meep.
就位
In position!
保护这间房♥子 消灭莱斯
Secure the house! Eliminate the Wrarth!
-发生了什么事? -多娜
-What the hell is going on? -Donna.
-你的车在哪? -隔壁第五间房♥子
-Where's your car? -Uh, five-five doors down.
很好
Excellent.
这里有孩子 我们有孩子在这里
There are children here! We've got children!
别管我 我们得去救咪普
Never mind me. We've got to save the Meep.
上楼 快
Upstairs! Up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up!
-快点 咪普 -不
-Come on, the Meep! -No!
快点 就是这样
Come on! That's it.
-咪普 -发现咪普了
-Meep! -Meep sighted.
救救我
Help me!
咪普在二楼
Meep, second level.
-我的房♥子 -上楼 上楼
-My house! -Upstairs. Upstairs, upstairs!
防护装甲最强化
Body armour at maximum!
找出咪普
-Whoa! -Find the Meep.
上去吧 越快越好
Up we go! Fast as you can.
火力掩护
Covering fire!
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
这是音速起子
This is a sonic screwdriver.
如果说它最擅长的一件事 那就是共振混凝土了
And if it's good at one thing, it's resonating concrete.
那不是混凝土 那是砂浆
That's not concrete. That's mortar.
谢谢你 巴布工程师(英国儿童动画)
Thank you, Bob the Builder.
精瘦男 你还挺不赖的
Skinny minnie, you're not bad.
-真的吗? -不 她没那么想
-You think? -No, she doesn't. Now move.
来吧 到隔壁第五间房♥子
Come on. Five houses down.
Cover me! On my six!
掩护我 在我六点钟方向
联合单位士兵受敌方操控叛变 这是红色警报 开火
Rogue UNIT troops under hostile control. This is code red. Open fire!
趴下
Down!
我们走 上
Let's move! Move!
所有士兵 保护23号♥屋子
All soldiers, protect house 23!
咪普 咪普
Oh! Meep, meep.
咪普 咪普
Meep, meep.
保护那间屋子 杀死莱斯
Protect the house. Kill the Wrarth.
能把钥匙给我吗?
Can I have the keys?
去吧
Go.
咪普 咪普
Meep, meep.
什么?
What?
找到咪普了
Meep located.
阻止咪普
Stop the Meep!
救命 救救咪普
Help! Save the Meep!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-你成功了 -我们还活着
-You did it. -We're alive.
-谢谢你 -咪普 咪普
-Thank you. -Meep, meep.
我们要不就是成功逃脱了
Either we escaped
要不就是完全弄错了
or we've got things very, very wrong.
咪普 咪普
Meep, meep.
本庭现在开庭
This court is now in session.
拦截传送
Intercept teleport!
你在干什么呢?
What the hell are you doing?
法庭上请保持肃静
Silence in court.
我要援用《影子宣言》第15条P6协议
I am invoking Shadow Proclamation protocols 15, P and 6.
在我的管辖范围内将不会有暴♥力♥行为
Under my jurisdiction, there will be no violence
直到我认为适当的时机为止
until such time as I deem it fit and proper.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
现在 证物一 出租车 没有烧焦的痕迹
Now, exhibit A. The taxi. No scorch marks.
多娜 可以请你确认吗?
Donna, can you confirm?
确实 不 什么都没有
Um. Yes. Um, no, nothing.
我们被等离子能量炮击中 却没留下任何痕迹
We were hit by plasma bolts, but there isn't a mark.
还有街上的那名士兵 他只是失去了意识 并没有死
And that soldier in the street, he was unconscious, not dead.
证物二 那些枪是眩晕枪 正确吗?
Exhibit B. Those guns are stun guns. Is that correct?
这些枪使用一种轻微且无害的神经麻醉剂
The guns apply a mild and harmless neural anaesthetic.
先说明清楚 我是佐格洛斯警佐
For the record, my name is Sergeant Zogroth.
而我是斯里格警员
And I am Constable Zreeg.
但是邪恶的莱斯战士想要杀死咪普
But the evil Wrarth Warriors want to kill the Meep.
唯一杀害生命的是那些眼神迷离的士兵
The only ones out to kill were the soldiers with the swirling eyes.
所以咪普 他们是来伤害你 还是来救你的?
So were they coming to hurt you, the Meep? Or save you?
请容我发言
If I may speak.
允许向法庭陈述
Address the court.
咪普的故事很悲伤
The story of the Meep is a tragic tale.
他们的星球沐浴在有生命的太阳光下
Their planet basked in the light of a living sun.
直到那惨痛的一天 太阳发疯了
Until one terrible day, the sun went mad.
疯癫的太阳
A psychedelic sun.
它的辐射使所有的咪普变异
Its radiation mutated all of Meepkind
成为一生追求征服他人的残忍♥野兽
into cruel beasts who live for conquest.
那双眼睛 是太阳迷幻的作用
The eyes. That's solar psychedelia.
那使他们成为疯子
It renders them as maniacs.
咪普军团占领了银河议会
The Meep army captured the Galactic Council,
砍了他们的头并吃了他们
-beheaded them and ate them. -Oh.
莱斯战士被召唤而来
The Wrarth Warriors were summoned.
我们在星际间进行漫长又可怕的战斗
And we fought across the stars, a long and awful battle.
咪普一族宁死不屈
Meepkind died rather than surrender.
现在只剩这只还存活着
And now, only this one survives.
是他们的领袖 他们之中最残忍♥、卑劣的
Their leader, the most cruel and despicable of all.
咪普 咪普
Meep, meep.
电影精选列表