因为你和我可以阻止这艘飞船
'Cause you and I can stop this ship.
我们一起
Together.
但那会置你于死地
But it will kill you.
好
Okay.
你会死的
You'll die.
我的女儿在下面
My daughter is down there.
180秒后点燃
Ignition in 180.
而且不只是萝丝
And it's not just Rose.
这关乎九百万人
It's nine million people.
谁在乎我呢?
Who cares about me?
我在乎
I do.
但为什么呢?
But, why?
我谁都不是
I'm just no one.
不 你很重要
No, you are not!
为什么非得是这样?
Why does it have to be this?
进入最终程序
Entering final sequence.
西风
Westerly.
鹈鹕
Pelican.
-梦想 -我不...
-Dreams. -I don't--
听着 我不管是什么事
Look, I don't care what it is.
好吗? 你做就是了 可以吗?
All right? Just--Just go and do it, will you?
-150秒后点燃 -龙♥卷♥风♥ 崖顶 行板
-Ignition in 150. -Tornado. Clifftops. Andante.
赶快做
Get on with it!
悲恸 指纹
Grief. Fingerprint.
耳语
-Susurration. -Oh.
130秒后点燃
Ignition in 130.
-麻雀 -麻雀
-Sparrow. -Sparrow.
-舞蹈 -舞蹈
-Dance. -Dance.
-墨西哥 -墨西哥
-Mexico. -Mexico.
二元
Binary.
二元
Binary.
二元
Binary.
100秒后点燃
Ignition in 100.
燃烧吧
And burn!
充满愚人之城
You city of fools!
90秒后点燃
Ignition in 90.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我把钱都捐出去了
I gave away my money.
-75秒后点燃 -对 但是...
-Ignition in 75. -Right, but--
我把钱都捐出去了
I gave away all my money.
博士 你知道为什么吗?
And do you know why, Doctor?
我为了像你一样 所以捐了出去
I gave it away to be like you.
我想要表现仁慈 我想要做好事
So I could be kind. So I could be nice.
-我想要帮忙 我... -一分钟后点燃
-So I could be helpful. I---Ignition in one minute.
我有一个潜意识皮下反折记忆回路
I had a subconscious, infracutaneous, retrofold memory loop
让我做出像你一样仁慈的行为
making me act as soft as you
-捐出了一亿六千六百万英镑 -50秒后点燃
-and give away £166 million. -Ignition in 50.
是的 多娜 但是 伦敦要毁灭了
Yes, Donna, but-- Destruction of London?
我让你看看什么叫毁灭 朋友
Oh, I'll show you destruction, mate.
-40秒后点燃 -我会三倍驱动粒子宣言
-Ignition in 40. -I'll tripledrive the particle manifesto,
超载脐带输入
overstep the umbilical feed,
清空生化线路并把超空间传输烧毁 像这样
vindicate the cyberline and roast the hyperfeeds! Like this!
最大化压力折叠链接
Maximise the stressfold links!
-调高辅助推进器 -覆盖折叠无人机控制
-Channel up the booster drive! -Inculcate the plexidrones!
然后摧毁正电子 很好
And shatterfry the positrons! Oh, yes!
-20、19... -我还能活多久?
-Twenty, nineteen... -How long have I got to live?
-16、15... -55秒钟
-...sixteen, fifteen... -Fifty-five seconds.
13、12、11...
...thirteen, twelve, eleven...
这是我生命中最好的55秒
Best 55 seconds of my life!
-七、六、五、四... -因为我得以做这件事
-...seven, six, five, four... -Because I get to do this!
三、二...点燃程序停止
...three, two--Ignition halted.
多娜·诺布尔驾到
Donna Noble is descending.
点燃程序反转 点燃程序反转
Ignition reverse. Ignition reverse.
不
No!
It's working!
成功了
不...不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No. No.
那有两颗心脏的怪物
That two-hearted monster.
-杀了他 消灭他 -出动
-Kill him! Eradicate him! -Move out!
我们成功了 她没事了 她安全了
We did it. She's fine. She's safe.
你救了她
You saved her.
你救了大家
You saved them all.
为什么这张脸又回来了?
Why did this face come back?
我不知道
I don't know.
是为了道别
To say goodbye.
不过 还挺好玩的
Good fun, though.
-我们奉命杀了你 -随便你们
-We have orders to kill you. -Do what you want.
这艘飞船哪也去不了
This ship isn't going anywhere.
你们被多娜博士打败了
You were beaten. By the DoctorDonna.
感受咪普的愤怒吧 毁灭他
Now feel the wrath of the Meep. Destroy him!
什么?
What?
What?
你没死?
You're not dead.
但怎么会?
But how?
关闭所有迷幻光波发射器
Closing down all psychedelic light wave emanators
并将多余的能量转移至 破损的无人机预处理器
and transferring excess power to the broken drone pre-fixilators.
妈
Mum!
有听到我的声音吗? 妈? 博士?
Can you hear me? Mum? Doctor?
我想你们现在下来应该很安全了
I think it's safe for you to come down now.
萝丝?
Rose?
一个人无法负担的能量 但你生了个孩子
Too much power for one person, but you had a child,
元危机传递了下去
and the metacrisis passed down.
共同继承
A shared inheritance.
二元
Binary.
非二元
Non-binary.
二元
Binary.
它一直都存在 从她身上散发出光芒
It was always there. Shining out of her.
而她选择了自己的名字
And she chose her own name.
还有小屋 小屋是她对塔迪斯的记忆
Oh, the shed! The shed was her memory of the TARDIS.
那些玩具 那些玩具
The toys! The toys!
我们遇到的每个生物 她都以玩具的形式记忆着
Every creature we met, she remembered as a toy.
消灭
Exterminate.
Go po lo sho.
Upgrade in progress.
正在升级
我们是二元
We are binary.
她不是 因为博士是...
She's not. Because the Doctor's--
-男人 -也是女人
-Male. -And female.
两者皆非 又或超越
And neither. And more.
开心了吗?
Happy now?
我爸爸会很引以为傲的 我没有更好的赞美词了
My father would be impressed. I have no higher compliment.
有个词能形容你 博士 那就是「走运」(涂满果酱的)
There's a word for you, Doctor. And that word is jammy.
听起来像吐司上的果酱
Jam on toast.
呼叫咪普
Calling the Meep.
你忘了我还有我的飞船
You forget I still have my ship.
如果我必须引爆引擎
And if I have to explode the engines
才能摧毁这个世界 把我们全部送入地狱
and rupture this world and damn us all to hell,
那么我会的
then I will!
这就对了
There you go.
佐格洛斯警佐和斯里格警员 牺牲了他们的性命
Sergeant Zogroth and Constable Zreeg gave their lives,
以及许多地球上的士兵
along with many soldiers of Earth.
他们的名字会在追究一连串罪行时提及
Their names will be included in the litany of crimes
因为咪普将在牢狱中忏悔一万年
as the Meep atones in prison for 10,000 years.
我会逃出来复仇的
Oh, I will escape and have my revenge.
你小心吧 博士 因为还有一件事
So you beware, Doctor, because there's one more thing.
是什么?
Which is?
有两颗心脏的生物非常罕见
A creature with two hearts is such a rare thing.
等我告诉老大吧
Just wait till I tell the boss.
真神祕
Cryptic.
我讨厌这样
I hate that.
不过 我们还是得处理你们俩的状况
But... we've still gotta fix you two.
虽然元危机减缓了
'Cause the metacrisis might have slowed down,
电影精选列表