很久很久以前
Once upon a time.
有一位时间领主
Once upon a Time Lord...
我曾有个最好的朋友
I had a best friend.
她的名字是多娜·诺布尔
And her name was Donna Noble.
一个时间领主和一个人类
A Time Lord and a human.
我们曾一起在星际间遨游
We travelled the stars together.
有时我会梦到不可思议的事物
Sometimes I have dreams about impossible things.
我梦到那些神奇的生物
I dream of creatures
各种冒险和远方的天空
and adventures and faraway skies.
但那一切都不是真的
But none of it's true.
多娜拯救了整个宇宙
Donna saved the entire universe
通过将时间领主的能量吸收到她的脑中 伴随着惨痛的代价
by taking the power of the Time Lords into her mind at a terrible cost.
二元 二元 二元
Binary, binary, binary, binary.
她必须忘记她所知道的一切
She had to forget everything she ever knew.
-再见了 -不...不
-Goodbye. -No. No. No.
-她必须忘记我 -拜托 求你了 不要
-She had to forget me. -Please. Please. No! No!
因为一旦多娜想起我来 她就会丧命
Because if Donna ever remembers me, she will die.
现在我有了很棒的生活 有个好男人作伴和一栋好房♥子
And now I've got a nice life with a nice fella and a nice house
还有这世上最美丽的女儿
and the most beautiful daughter in the world.
但我就是觉得好像少了点什么
But I just think something's missing.
我不能与多娜再次相见
I can never see Donna again.
随着白天的时间渐渐缩短
Now the days are drawing in.
我做的梦越来越多
I keep having more and more dreams.
好像有什么事情正在接近
Like something's getting closer.
但现在这张脸又回来了
But now this face has come back.
为什么?
Why?
就像是空气中有一场风暴
It's like a storm in the air...
正蓄势待发
about to break.
我觉得故事还没有结束
I think the story hasn't ended yet.
《神秘博士》
《星际异兽》
(肯顿闸)
小心点 小姐
Oi! Watch it, love.
等等
Oh. Hold on.
等等 我来帮你
Hold on! Let me help.
(易碎物)
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
喂 你没事吧
Oi! Do you mind?
如果你玩够了的话 先生 这些东西不是我的 是她的
If you're finished playing games, mister. This stuff's not mine. It's hers.
她去哪儿了?
Oh, where's she gone?
萝丝
Rose!
什么?
What?
-萝丝 -什么?
-Rose! -What?
-萝丝 -来了
-Rose! -Coming.
抱歉 妈妈 刚才得折回去一趟 我想买♥♥一袋眼睛
Sorry, Mum, I had to pop back. Wanted to buy a bagful of eyes.
妈妈? 还有 一袋眼睛
Mum? And a bagful of eyes.
她在经营网络生意
She's got this business online.
你应该把晚上的时间拿来写作业
You should spend your evenings doing homework,
而不是忙着把东西寄到杜拜
not fiddling about posting things to Dubai.
等等 你是谁?
Hold on. Who are you?
-是的 抱歉 -他没有把这个堆好
-Oh, yeah. Sorry. -He's not stacked this right.
我的名字是...
-My name's--
我看了他一眼
-I took one look at him.
心说「绝不能相信留着山羊胡的男人」
I said, "Never trust a man with a goatee."
他看起来就像在吸排水管一样
He looked like he'd been suckin' a drain pipe.
-我跟他说... -看看这个
-I said to him---Look at this!
他说「我比你更在行」而我说...
He was like, "I know better." I said--
妈 有架飞机要坠毁了
Mum! There's a plane crashing.
但看我把箱子正确堆好
But watch me stack correctly.
那应该不是飞机 而是遇难的宇宙飞船
I don't think that's a plane. It's a spaceship in trouble.
-妈 你看 是宇宙飞船 -好
-Mum, look. It's a spaceship. -Yes.
现在有一艘宇宙飞船 正要坠毁在伦敦
There's a spaceship crashing over London right now.
你比你曾祖父还要严重
You are worse than your great-grandad.
-哦 曾祖父 -要坠毁了
-Oh! Grandad. -It's gonna crash!
好了 完美堆好
There you go. Perfectly stacked.
That's better.
好多了
妈 你为什么总是能错过一切?
Mum, how do you always manage to miss everything?
因为我有更重要的事情要做
Because I've got better things to do.
很高兴遇见你 纤瘦男
Nice to meet you, skinny man.
给你个建议
Oh. Word of advice.
那么紧的西装 穿到35岁就好 超过那岁数就别了
You can wear a suit that tight up to the age of 35 and no further.
来吧 萝丝
Come on, Rosie.
-萝丝 -什么?
-Rose! -What?
-萝丝 -什么?
-Rose! -What?
-萝丝 -好吧我放弃了
-Rose! -Oh, I give up.
抱歉 兄弟 那边是我女儿和老婆
Oh, sorry, mate.
That's my daughter over there and my missus.
好 但我得去北边 去找刚刚的爆♥炸♥点
Good. But I need to get north. That explosion just now.
有东西坠毁了 你能带我去那里吗?
Something crashed. Can you get me there?
卫星导航说他们把所有路都封起来了
Oh, satnav says they're closing all the roads.
我知道一些就连出租车司机 都不知道的路 相信我
Oh, I know some roads even taxi drivers don't. Trust me.
知识大♥师♥
Grand Master of the Knowledge.
上面写的是「知识女士」
That says, "Grand Mistress."
哦 怎么还没更新啊
Oh. Catch up.
那我们就...出发
And let's--Allons-y.
是 先生
Oui, monsieur.
所以你就是肖恩·坦普尔
So you're Shaun Temple.
也就是说那个女人... 你的妻子 是多娜对吧?
Which means that woman--Your wife, that-that's Donna. Is that right?
对 你怎么知道?
Yeah. How'd you know that?
我们有共同的朋友 奈丽丝
Oh, I know that friend of yours. Nerys.
奈丽丝 她还好吗?
Oh, Nerys. How is she?
她很好
She's fine.
-在意外之后 -她不好
-After the accident. -She's not fine.
-不过那是她的错 -那她还好
-Well, it was her fault. -She's been fine.
但她谈起了你和多娜
But she was saying about you and Donna.
所以她现在改名叫多娜·坦普尔了吗?
So, she's Donna Temple now?
不 还是多娜·诺布尔 她也不想用诺布尔-坦普尔(直译宏伟庙宇)
No. Still Donna Noble. She refused to be Noble-Temple.
-她说「听起来像个古老的废墟」 -「像个古老的废墟」
-She says, "It sounds like an old ruin." -"Sounds like an old ruin."
她就是这样
That's her.
还有萝丝也是跟她姓 那场战役我也是赢不了的
And Rose Noble too. I was never gonna win that battle.
有什么关系呢?
What do I care?
我身边有世上最棒的两个女孩 朋友
I've got the best two girls in the world, mate.
但奈丽丝说...我以为...我是说...
But Nerys said--I thought--I mean--
你们不是中了彩票吗?
Didn't you win the lottery?
奈丽丝真是大嘴巴 这本该是个祕密的
Nerys and her big mouth. That's supposed to be a secret.
你也知道发生了什么事
You know what happened.
多娜全部捐给慈善组织了 每一分钱都捐出去了
Donna gave it all away to charity, every single penny.
我们买♥♥下了一间房♥子 我们确实干了这事
Well, we bought the house. That's the one thing we did do.
现在却负担不起别的了
Now we can't afford to run it.
我要抱怨吗? 不 我不会
Do I complain? No, I do not.
这就是伟大的爱情故事 朋友 我接受了所有一切
That's the great love story, mate. Me putting up with that.
她把所有钱都捐出去了?
She gave all her money away?
累积三♥期♥的奖金 一亿六千六百万英镑 都没了
Triple rollover. 166 million quid. Gone.
她为什么要这么做?
Why did she do that?
前面左转
Oh! Next left!
(新闻快报)
记者位于米尔森瓦格纳炼钢厂
I'm here at Millson Wagner Steelworks,
居民声称有物体从天空中坠落
where residents have described an object falling from the sky.
有人说是不明飞行物体...你要做什么?
Some calling it a UFO--Wha--What are you doing?
放开我 我是皇室工作人员
Get off me. Here, I'm a member of the Crown.
把他带走
Take him away!
拉起红色封锁线 只能从东南方进出 开始行动
I want a red perimeter. Access to the south-east only. Now move.
确认红色封锁线 启动第五和第十五号♥机制
Confirm red perimeter. Engage protocols five and 15!
(窃贼当心)
快 动作快 那边 我们走
Go! Let's move! That side! Go! Let's go!
我觉得我们犯了个根本性的错误
Now I think we're making a fundamental mistake.
也许那宇宙飞船一开始是位于碰撞轨道上
'Cause maybe that spaceship was on a collision course to start with,
但你看
but look.
在最后一刻 机身往上拉了起来 然后降落
At the last minute, it pulls up, then settles.
我的意思是 宇宙飞船并非坠毁
What I'm saying is, that ship didn't crash.
而是降落
It parked.
-没有生命迹象? -还没侦测到
-No signs of life? -Not yet.
但我们不知道要找什么样的生命迹象
But we don't know what kind of life we're looking for.
杰森 你还好吗?
电影精选列表