-What for? -I don't know.
但她不能想起来
-Oh. -But she can't remember.
我不要成为杀死她的人
I won't be the one who kills her.
好 没有驾驶员的踪迹 但它也没有自动驾驶功能
Right.
There's no sign of a pilot, but that's not an automatic drive,
-所以你要找的是... -长官
-so you should look for---Ma'am.
我们找到逃生舱了
We found the escape pod.
没有找到生命迹象 但我们在扩大搜寻以确保该区域的安全
No sign of life, but we're moving out to secure the site.
做得好 士兵 去搜寻吧
Good work, soldier. Go get it.
好了 好了 不是你 朋友
Uh, yeah, yeah. Not you, mate.
这个交给我 你走吧
I've got this. Off you pop.
再见
Bye-bye.
等了一辈子?
Waited your whole life?
你想得美
You wish.
第一小队 出动
Alpha team, move out!
第二小队 开始预防性逮捕
-Bravo team, commence preventive arrest.
上 快
Move, move, move, move!
我们有发现了 一个来自飞船内部的信♥号♥♥
Think we've got something. A signal from inside the ship.
是某种重复的规律脉冲
It's some kind of repeated pulse,
但当我们使用基本调变回应时 它也以调变回复
but when we answer through basic modulation, it modulates it back.
那...很抱歉只有楼梯
Ah. That's, um--Sorry about the stairs.
但日内瓦下令得马上进去
But Geneva says to go in, immediately.
别让我成为你们的问题 进去就是了
Don't make me the problem. Just get in there.
好 来看看这个脉冲钥匙有没有用 戒备
Okay, let's see if this key pulse works. At arms.
是
Sir!
没有我的命令不准开火
Do not fire without my command.
今晚要把垃圾拿出去
It's bin night.
轮到你了
Your turn.
-咪普 咪普 -没关系的
-Meep, meep. -It's okay.
-你好 -只有我而已
-Hello. -It's only me.
我这里有一些急救用品
I've got some first aid stuff.
-我交了些小小的新朋友 -不是 那些只是玩具
-I made some little friends. -Oh. No. They're just toys.
请当我的朋友 你为什么不跟小咪普说话?
Please be my friend. Why won't you speak to the little Meep?
当我的朋友
Be my friend.
Be my friend.
No!
不
请当我的朋友
Please be my friend.
-它们不会说话 -拜托
-They can't talk. -Please.
可怜的小东西 没有声音
Poor little things with no voice.
不 听着 这只是我自己做的小生意
No, look. It's just my little homemade business.
我在试着赚些钱帮爸妈分摊开销 仅此而已
I'm trying to make a bit of money for Mum and Dad. That's all.
这些是玩具 人类有玩具 里面是填充物
These are toys. Humans have toys. They've got stuffing inside.
-你把它的内脏拉出来了 -不...不
-You pulled its tummy out! -No, no, no.
小声点 别这么大声
Keep it down. Don't be so loud.
我想要回家 咪普独自一人在这
I want to go home. The Meep is all alone.
好 我懂那种感觉
Yeah. I know that feeling.
有时候我觉得我来自不同的星球
Sometimes I think I'm from a different planet.
其他人都这么说
That's what other people say.
-你听起来很孤独 -不 只是...
-You sound lonely. -No. Just...
与众不同
different.
现在你有咪普了
Now you have the Meep.
我已经提醒轮到你了 萝丝 但你有听进去吗?
I told you on the rota. But did you listen, Rose?
躲好
Hide!
每周都上演同样的戏码 最后都是谁来倒垃圾呢?
Every week, it's the same old thing and who ends up doing the bins?
-妈 -我
-Mum. -Me.
上面写着「请勿入内」
It says, "Keep out."
你知道我的规矩 这个家中没有祕密
You know my rules. No secrets in this house.
你有要回收的东西吗?
Now, have you got anything for recycling?
我已经整理完了
-I've done it.
Come on, Mum. I'm starving. Let's go and have some tea.
来吧 妈 我饿死了 我们去喝点茶吧
这是新的吧?
Ooh. That's a new one, isn't it?
妈 拜托
Mum, please.
-这是你目前最好的作品 -我知道 走吧
-That is your best yet. -I know. Let's go.
那个买♥♥你的作品的阿布扎比女人 会很喜欢那个的
That woman from Abu Dhabi who buys your stuff, she'd love that one.
她可迷恋精灵圣诞娃娃了
She's obsessed with Gonks.
成年女子 迷恋精灵圣诞娃娃
Grown woman. Obsessed with Gonks.
-你可以收她双倍的钱 -真的很冷 我们进去好吗?
-You could charge her double. -Really cold. Shall we go in?
我得说这手工真的很出色 你都可以上《英国裁缝大赛》了
I have to say that is very good handiwork. You could go on The Sewing Bee
妈 拜托 我们进去里面吧
Mum, please. Let's go inside.
那对眼睛太厉害了 看起来好像真的 看起来...
And those eyes are amazing! They look so real! They look--
-什么? -怎么了?
-What? -What?
它刚刚...
Did it just--
什么鬼?
What the hell?
行动 上
Move out. Move, move, move!
排成一列 向左前进
Single file! Left flank!
它搞什么在我的小屋里?
Oh, what the hell is it doing in my shed?
注意目标
Keep eyes on target!
滚出我的花♥园♥
Get out of my garden!
包围四周
Surround the perimeter!
求你了 美丽的女士
Please, pretty lady.
-它会说话 -这不是真的
-It talks! -It's not real.
它怎么会说话?
How the hell is it talking?
别看它 看别的地方 快点 这不是真的
Don't look at it! Look away! Right now. It isn't real!
-拜托 -让我进去 让我进去
Please.
Let me in! Let me in!
-是你 -拜托了 我不想死
-You. -Please, I don't want to die.
不要碰它
Don't touch it!
西维娅
Sylvia!
西维娅 很高兴再次见到你 你能让我进去吗?
Oh, Sylvia! So nice to see you again. Could you let me in?
你说了如果她再见到你 就会死的
You said that if she sees you again, she will die.
不 是如果她想起我 这有一点不同
Well, no. If--If she remembers me. That's slightly different.
没有宇宙飞船这种东西? 我们的小屋里有个该死的火星人
No such thing as spaceships? We've got a bloody Martian in the shed!
-不要惊慌 成熟点 -快滚蛋
-Stop panicking and grow up. -Just get out of here, now.
-救命 救命 -放开我 你这个太空老鼠
-Help! Help! -Get off me, you space rat!
-拜托帮帮我 -天啊 他好可爱
-Please help! -Oh, wow. He's so cute.
别看它 多娜 不要看
Don't look at it, Donna. Don't look!
-什么? -不要看 不要看 它不存在
-What? -Don't look! Don't look. It doesn't exist.
-它不存在? -咪普 咪普
-It doesn't exist? -Meep, meep.
它正挂在我的左腿上呢
It's hanging off my left leg!
又来了
Here we go again.
是那个男人
It's that man!
-是那个精瘦的男人 -不是他
-Oh, it's skinny man! -No, it isn't.
-他不在那里 -什么?
-He's not there. -What?
你看不到他 而且也没有怪物
You can't see him. And there's no monster.
看在上帝的份上 这一切都不是真的
Oh, for the love of God, none of this is real!
大家好啊 老爸回家了
Hey, hey. Dad's home.
有东西闻起来好香
Something smells nice.
是马德拉斯金枪鱼
Tuna madras.
咪普 咪普
Meep, meep.
辛恩少校 带着你的中队立刻回到炼钢厂
Major Singh, you and your squadron will return to the steelworks immediately.
但是长官 我们发现了原始的...
But, sir, we detected a native--
你们马上归队进行重新评估 明白吗?
You will return immediately for reassessment. Do you understand?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
梅森、乔凡尼 我们要撤出
Mason, Jilvani, we're moving out!
跟我来 我们走
On me! Let's move!
我们很接近了 咪普就在附近
We are close. The Meep is near.
我们应该考虑感染的问题
We should think about infection.
我觉得应该让这个男人处理这只野兽
I mean, I think this man should deal with this beast,
让他一个人留在这 我们回我家去
and-and-and we can leave him alone, and go back to mine.
算了 别管来自火星的雪貂了
Never mind. Never mind about the-the ferret from Mars.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我...怎么说来着?
I--Um. What was it?
-奈丽丝的朋友 -就是那样
-A friend of Nerys. -That's it.
奈丽丝
Nerys.
现在这一切都合理了 那老巢里的毒蛇
Well, now it all makes sense. That viper in the nest.
我哪里都不去 我们可以把这疯狂帕丁顿熊以一百万镑卖♥♥了
I'm not going anywhere. We could sell mad Paddington for a million quid.
-妈 -别啊
-Mum! -Whoa!
那你想办法喂饱一家人
You fill the fridge!
你的钱都到哪去了?
What did happen to all your money?
你为什么对我们家这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in us?
我们到哪里都看到你
Everywhere we go, there you are.
我只是...我只是四处闲晃
Yeah, I just--I was wondering.
电影精选列表