把手放回墙上去
Put your hands back up on that wall.
要不然呢
Or what?
别管她了 她痛着呢
Just leave her alone. She's in pain.
还没看明白吗
Don't you see what she's doing?
这婊♥子♥是变♥态♥狂
Chick's a twist.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我们以前在海军陆战队
Yeah, that's what we used to
就这么称呼她这种人
call people like her in the Marines.
突然之间
Suddenly out of the blue,
大家就莫名其妙地自相残杀起来
everybody would start fighting with each other.
动不动有人发飙 经常有人受伤
Tempers would flare, people would start getting hurt.
后来我们才意识到就是那个新来的
But then we realized it's just the new guy
到处搬弄是非
telling everybody what other people said,
无中生有
stirring shit up where there wasn't any.
直到某天晚上 我们把那变♥态♥打了个屁滚尿流
Until one night when we beat the living shit out of that twist.
于是 变♥态♥一除
And then, just like that,
一切又恢复正常
everything would go back to normal.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
我就想告诉你 别以为我什么都不知道
I just want you to know that I know.
你就不能闭上嘴 乖乖把手放回墙上去吗
Why don't you just shut up and keep your hands on the wall?
莎拉·卡拉威的丈夫不想跟我们谈
Sarah Caraway's husband won't talk to us.
他叫了律师
He lawyered up.
莎拉的律师说她想把老公的钱都卷走
Her lawyer told me she's locating all his money.
我敢说她正准备开溜 被她老公察觉了
I bet she's about to leave him and he might know it.
这样后者就有杀人动机了
That would definitely give him motive to kill her.
但如果他想杀自己老婆
But if he's trying to kill his wife,
为什么简·科夫斯基和文斯·麦考密克也死了呢
why are Jane Kowski and Vince McCormick dead?
您好 我是卡拉威保安公♥司♥的马特
This is Matt with Caraway Security.
派个维修工下来
I need someone from maintenance
把闸门关上
to come down and shut the bay doors.
莎拉·卡拉威的老公不会是卡拉威保安公♥司♥的老板吧
Sarah Caraway's husband doesn't own Caraway Security, does he?
办公室见
Meet me in the office!
他还不肯罢手
He's not done yet.
肯辛顿狙击手案又要重演了
It's the Kensington sniper all over again.
什么是肯辛顿狙击手
What's a Kensington sniper?
几年前 有人在枪杀自己老婆之前 连杀四个陌生人
A few years ago, a guy shot four strangers and then his own wife,
想把仇杀伪装成连环凶杀案
trying to make a personal killing look like a serial.
保安公♥司♥的老板就是这女人的老公
The guard works for the woman's husband.
其他两个死者只是幌子
I think the two victims were just a decoy.
她才是真正的目标
The guard is gonna kill her.
我要马上进电梯
I need to be in that elevator right now!
-马上 -遵命
- Move! - Right.
拜托别让他杀我 本
Please don't let him kill me, Ben.
放心
I won't.
站我旁边来 我保护你
Come over here next to me and I'll keep you safe.
别担心 来吧
Don't worry. Come on.
举起你们的手♥机♥
Hold up your cell phones.
用屏幕当手电
Use the screens as flashlights.
别让电梯里暗着
Don't let it go dark in there.
互相都要照到
Keep the light on each other.
让电梯四周也有光
Keep shining it all around the elevator.
你做不出来的 做不出来的
Don't you do it. Don't you do it.
没道理啊
It just doesn't make any sense.
天哪 原来是你
Oh, my God. It is you.
拜托 小姐
Please, lady.
他们又听不见 你何必再装
They can't hear you. You don't have to pretend anymore.
谁是凶手 我们心知肚明
We both know who did this.
没错
Yeah, we do.
放下玻璃 手放墙上 快点
Put down the glass and get your hands on the wall now!
我现在就得杀了你
I should kill you right now.
我现在就要杀了你 免得你再耍什么花样
I should kill you right now before you try anything else.
我现在就得弄死你
I should cut you right now.
到时候你怎么申辩呢
And what'll be your defense? Huh?
"她把所有人都杀了 所以我只能杀了她"吗
"She killed them all, so I had to kill her"?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你把我解决了
You take me down,
他们就认定所有人都是你杀的
they're pinning all of this on you and you know it.
像你这么大个块头
A big, tough guy like yourself.
别中了他的诡计
This is what he does.
他想混淆视听
He wants us to doubt everything.
马科维茨
Markowitz.
-马科维茨 -长官 我们快成功了
- Markowitz? - We're getting close, boss.
加快进度
Hurry up!
我要怎么做
How would I do it?
什么怎么做
Do what?
你那故事里 他们是怎么得救的
According to your story, how would I save them?
那可就难了
There's no easy answer.
你永远无法让这些人
You're never gonna get these people
面对真实的自我
to see themselves as they really are
因为正是我们的自欺欺人
'cause it's the lies that we tell ourselves,
将我们带到魔鬼面前
they introduce us to him.
看看你们自己在干吗
Look at what you're doing.
别觉得我是警♥察♥
Don't think just because I'm a cop.
就不了解你们现在的心情
I don't know what you're going through right now.
我也经历过地狱般的生活
I've been to hell.
半年前 我...
Six months ago, I...
我躲在旅馆里 用酒把自己灌得半死
...checked into a hotel and I nearly drank myself to death.
我想说 有时候明明是自己堕落
The thing is, when you're self-destructing,
却觉得是全世界的错
it looks like it's the world's fault.
好像自己什么衰事都遇上了 但事实并非如此
Like you're dealt a series of shit hands, but that's not real.
明白吗 都是自作孽 自作孽啊
Okay? It was all on me. All of it.
我意识到脱离苦海的唯一方法
I realized my only way out of hell was to take responsibility
就是对自己的所作所为负责
for what I had become.
你们要为自己的处境负责
You are responsible for this.
你们明不明白
You realize that, don't you?
要对自己的行为负责
Take responsibility for what you're doing.
放下玻璃
Put down the glass.
放下玻璃
Put down the glass.
你放我也放
I'll put this down if you do, too.
好吗
Okay?
我们停战吧
We'll call a truce.
好
Good.
做得很对
You're doing the right thing.
长官 有一位女士
Sir, we found a woman who
说她认识电梯里的人
thinks she knows someone in the elevator.
带她进来
Send her in.
不
No.
进去 赶快进去啊
Get in there! Get in there! Now!
打通了
We're through!
就是这位小姐...
This is the woman I was telling you...
让她在外面等着
Hold her outside!
托尼
Tony.
你认识他?
You know him?
她是我未婚夫 今天他来这儿面试
He's my fiance? He had a job interview here today
他不想带工具进去
and he didn't want to bring his tools in with him.
让我来取 但我来晚了
I was late picking them up.
他叫托尼什么
Tony what?
简科夫斯基 托尼· 简科夫斯基
Janekowski. Tony Janekowski.
简和科夫斯基是连在一起的?
Jane Kowski is Janekowski?
如果他登记了 那谁是...
He signed in. Then who is...
加油 呼吸 就是这样 加油 呼吸
Come on, breathe. Right there. Come on, breathe.
呼吸啊 坚持 坚持住 保持呼吸
Breathe! Come on, come on. Please breathe.
是她 是她
It's her! It's her.
快给我进去
Get in there already.
-你是谁 -你问今天吗
- Who are you? - Today?
我是个老太太
I'm an old woman.
一进去就抓住她
Grab her the moment you get in.
准备好受死了吗 安东尼
Are you ready for your turn, Anthony?
我错了
I'm sorry.
真的错了
I'm sorry.
电影精选列表