站住 站住
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
现在没人能进入这栋大楼
No one's getting in this building right now.
我知道 我要见楼上的一个人
I know. I'm supposed to meet somebody upstairs.
那你现在得打电♥话♥
You're gonna have to call them
说你进不来了
and tell them you can't make it.
你能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Can you just tell me what's happening?
他每次都会当着他们挚爱的面
He always kills the last victim
杀死那最后一个人
in front of the person they love most
以此来嘲弄我们
to make cynics of us all.
别 别碰她
No, no, no. Don't touch her.
我不会让她就那么挂在那儿的
I'm not gonna leave her just hanging there.
你要把她放哪儿呢
Where you gonna put her?
我还没想好
I haven't thought that far ahead.
真奇怪这一切
Funny how all this stuff starts happening
怎么都发生在你在这工作以后
right after you start working here.
在我看来 只有你知道
Seems to me, you're the only one
这些电缆在哪儿
who knew where the cables are.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
把她的眼睛合起来
Trying to close her eyes.
没用的
That doesn't work,
死后几小时才闭得起来
not until they're dead for a few hours.
假设你背着包走进来
Okay, you enter the building with a satchel.
看见那个签到桌后想藏身
You see a sign-in desk you wanna avoid.
那么你会去哪儿
Where do you go?
-洗手间 -没错
- Restroom. - Yep.
找到了
Got it.
这些工具能用来操控电梯吗
Could those be used to rig an elevator?
不知道
I have no idea,
但他没有签到就是为了藏这些吗
but he doesn't sign in and then he hides these?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
我希望他别念了
I wish he'd stop.
我还不知道你名字
I don't even know your name.
我叫本
I'm Ben.
我叫莎拉
I'm Sarah.
我叫托尼
I'm Tony.
你的幽闭恐惧症怎么好了
So where'd your claustrophobia go?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我还没见过幽闭恐惧症
I've never seen claustrophobia
好得那么快的
come and go like that.
你想说什么就说吧
You trying to say something? Then say it.
好的 我想说我什么都没做
Yeah, yeah. Okay, I'm saying I didn't do this,
我也觉得不是她干的
and I very much doubt that she did,
所以就剩你了
so that leaves you.
我想说你的这个幽闭恐惧症...
I'm saying I think this claustrophobia thing...
是装出来的
I think it's an act.
我觉得你在骗人
Yeah, I'm saying I think you're a liar.
弄死他 本
Kill him, Ben!
在他下手前干掉他
Kill him before he kills us!
杀了他
Kill him!
住手啊 住手
Stop it! Stop!
住手 快救我们出去 快救我们出去 救救我们啊
Stop it! Get us out! Get us out! Get us out!
都给我站开 放手
Back away from each other now! Get off!
照我说的做 你们都会没事
We're gonna keep you safe and here's how,
每个人找个角落站好 双手贴墙
everyone get to a corner and place your hands on the wall
这样谁都搞不了小动作
so everyone can see that you're not up to anything.
快点照做 快
Go ahead. Do it!
不会让你们这样等太久
You won't have to keep this up long.
这栋大厦已经被警方包围了
The building is surrounded by police.
假设真如你所言
In a hypothetical conversation that I'm not really having,
故事会怎么结尾
how would this story of yours end?
全死光了
They all die.
就这样
That's it?
对啊
Yeah.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
路是他们自己选的
They made the choices that brought them here.
有好消息啦
Hey. You're gonna love this.
说来听听
What have you got?
她也有犯罪记录
She has a criminal record, too.
三次敲诈已婚富豪
Three counts of blackmailing rich married men.
可有趣的是
Now where this gets interesting,
几年前 她被保释了 猜猜怎么回事
is couple of years ago, the arrests stopped. Guess why.
快说
Tell me.
她叫莎拉·卡拉威
Well, her name is Sarah Caraway.
"卡拉威" 卡拉威家族吗
"Caraway" Caraway?
没错 她嫁过去了
Yeah. She married into the family.
她钓了个富二代咯
So she shoplifted an heir.
差不多吧 我觉得
Yeah, something like that, I guess.
她上这儿来干吗
What's she doing here?
访客登记表上
According to the sign-in sheet,
她写的是去42层找韦恩·卡赞律师
she was gonna see a lawyer on 42 named Wayne Kazan.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
听着 肃静 肃静
Hey, listen up! Quiet down! Quiet down!
安静一下
Hey, quiet!
我是费城警官
Philadelphia P.D!
我要找韦恩·卡赞
I'm looking for a Wayne Kazan.
现场哪位叫韦恩·卡赞
Is there a Wayne Kazan down here?
我
Yeah.
请让一下
Excuse me.
小心 今天你约了莎拉·卡拉威吗
Heads up. Did you have a meeting today with a Sarah Caraway?
无可奉告 你有法♥院♥的传票吗
I don't know. Do you have a subpoena?
少来 有什么不好说的
Come on, you can tell me that much.
或许吧 干吗
I might have. Why?
她遭袭了 谁可能有动机
She was attacked. Who has motive to hurt her?
抱歉 我不能泄露客户隐私
Well, you know I can't divulge personal information.
帮个忙吧 哥们 给点线索
Come on, man. Give me something.
我才能往下查啊
Give me something to work with here.
我是在救你客户的命啊
I'm trying to save your client's life.
这边说话
Come here.
要我说 也是按你们那老一套
I guess I'd do what you guys normally do
从她最亲近的人入手
and start with the person closest to her.
-谢啦 -还有
- Thanks. - And just so you know,
我的专长是经济纠纷这块
my specialty is forensic accounting.
马科维茨 给卡拉威的老公打电♥话♥
Markowitz, get Mrs. Caraway's husband on the phone.
应该没问题了
Should be okay now.
好 凿进去
All right, get in there.
我好像找到问题在哪儿了 坏了根线
I might have found the problem. It's a bad wire.
貌似短路了
Looks like it could be shorting out the circuits.
好的
Okay.
稳住 稳住
Easy. Easy.
好嘞
That's it.
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
瓦斯克斯 拿把大电锯来
Vasquez, we're gonna need the large Target saw up here
越快越好
as fast as you can bring it.
听着 21层加派两个人手
Look, we need two more on 21, okay, guys?
她老公联♥系♥得怎么样
Any luck getting hold of the husband?
还没联♥系♥上
No, not yet.
打到办公室
I called his office and
他秘书说他会挂回来
his secretary said he'd call me right back.
后退 借过 借过 快点
Back up! Heads up, heads up! Come on!
小心 退后
Heads up! Back up!
站开点儿 别挡路 退后
Move out of the way! Get away! Back up!
发生什么事 谁看见了
What happened? Anybody see what happened?
医生
Medic!
他刚才进了那扇门
He came through the door.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
勒斯蒂格
Lustig.
都退后 退后 往后退
Back away! Back away! Move back!
把人都往后赶 退后
Get everybody back. Back away!
把手放回墙上去
Put your hands back on the wall.
我很痛啊
It hurts.
电影精选列表