你们多久没听人说过"撑住了"
When was the last time you heard somebody say "Hang tough"?
-你说什么 -没什么
- What did you say? - Nothing.
他想找事吗
Is he picking a fight?
谁看向摄像头
Can one of you look towards the camera
清晰地大声说句话 好吗
and say something loud and clear, please?
你们这楼烂透了
Your building sucks!
我听不见
I can't hear you.
电梯里的通话系统应该是双向的
The speaker in the car is supposed to let us talk both ways,
你们能听到我说的吗
but you can hear me?
我们能听到
It's working on this end, yeah!
他说了听不见
He just said he can't hear us,
没让我们再大声些
didn't say we should talk louder.
好吧 等会儿
Okay, um, give us a sec.
这真让人安心
Well, this is reassuring.
我不该在这儿的
I got to be somewhere.
这里没信♥号♥♥的
You're not gonna get a signal in here.
我只想给同事打个电♥话♥ 省得就这么被炒了
I just need to call my job so I don't get fired over this.
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Typical bullshit.
谁的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥
Do any of y'all have a signal?
我的有一格
I've got one bar.
喂? 我是拉森
Hello? This is Larson.
可以帮我接到保安处我同事那儿吗
Can you please connect me to my job at the security desk?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
让他们把我们弄出去
Tell them to get us out of here!
喂?
Hello?
他们会处理的
They'll just have to deal.
至少我们还有音乐
Well, at least we got tunes.
除了我 不要与别人在苹果树下坐
Don't sit under that apple tree with anyone else but me,
唱啊 大妈 你知道歌♥词的
come on, grandma, you know the words.
你只等着我
Anyone else but me.
正常点
Don't be a jerk.
抱歉 抱歉 礼仪小姐
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Miss Manners.
我冒犯到你的高贵操守了吗
Did I offend your noble sensibilities?
你为什么不歇会儿吗 兄弟
Why don't you lay off, pal?
你为什么不去吃屎呢
Why don't you suck a butt?
这很好
This is great.
我们唠叨唠叨让这里越发浮躁的家伙吧
Let's just pick on the nice guy for bringing a little levity.
或许我们都该安静一会儿
Maybe we should all just stop talking for a while.
当然
Sure.
好吧 我只是玩笑 玩笑而已
Okay, I was just joking. I'm joking.
德怀特 你到了吗
Hey, Dwight, are you there yet?
快了
Almost.
我很高兴你开始约会了
Hey, look, man, I'm just glad you're dating again.
我很高兴你很高兴
I'm just glad you're glad.
你懂的 在你经历了那么多之后...
You know what I meant. You know, after all your troubles...
别说了 我懂的
I know what you meant.
那么 最近怎么样
So, how's that been going for you?
不错
Good.
明天就90天了
Ninety days tomorrow.
90天了啊
Wow, 90 days!
感觉就像是昨天...
It seems like just yesterday since we...
不 我不觉得
Not to me, it doesn't.
楼上不会正好碎了扇窗户吧
You wouldn't happen to have a broken window up there, would you?
是的
Yeah.
这个方向?
Facing this direction?
足够一个人通过?
Big enough to fit a person through it?
我想是吧
I suppose.
那就请别扫了
Please stop sweeping.
这里是犯罪现场
I'm declaring this a crime scene.
602号♥车
Car 602.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
小心
Look out!
你大概得把这儿更好的保护起来
You might want to secure that better.
好 好
Okay, okay!
在她的故事里 总会有无辜的人送命
In her story, innocent people always die.
那些不知道自己在面对什么
Poor souls just trying to help out,
试图帮忙的可怜人
who didn't realize what they were dealing with.
他不会对阻碍他的人仁慈
He doesn't take kindly to those who stand in his way.
老家伙
Hey, old man.
这里没显示为检修模式 线路看起来也正常
It doesn't say inspection mode here. Circuits look fine.
知道了 试试断掉六号♥电梯的电
Okay. Try flipping elevator six.
我会和电梯里的人说一句 数到20就断
I'll tell the people in the car. You count to 20, then do it.
没问题
Cool.
由G·卡森于8月12日检查认证
"Inspected and certified August 12 by G. Carson. "
等出去了
Hey, what do you say we go visit G. Carson
我们都去拜访拜访这个G·卡森怎样
when we're out of here?
让他知道我们对他检查技艺的想法
Tell him what we think of his inspecting prowess.
我们打算掐断一会儿电
People, we're gonna flip off the lights for one sec
好检查开关是否存在短路
to see if there's a short in the breaker.
你们打算切断电源?
You're gonna cut off the power?
我们会摔下去吗
Does that mean we could drop?
不会有事 我只是希望你们...
You'll be fine. I just didn't want you to...
-怎么了 -不是吧
- What's happening? - Come on!
没事 没事 别担心
Nothing. Nothing. Just relax.
快
Come on.
别碰我
Get off me!
别碰我
Get off me!
对不起
Sorry.
伙计 你没事吧
What's wrong with you, man?
小时候 我被我哥关在后备箱里6小时
When I was younger, my brother locked me in a trunk for six hours.
然后就得了幽闭恐惧症
I have trouble with tight spaces.
真是好极了
Oh, great.
动一动
Come on.
我们能从那儿出去吗
Can we get out through that?
打算怎么做 沿着电缆爬上去?
What are you gonna do? Shimmy up the cables?
在这里要安全得多
You'll be a lot safer in here.
有人知道电梯里的卫生间是哪儿吗
Anybody know where the bathroom is in this thing?
有用吗
Did it work?
没 他们还困在那儿
Nope, they're still stuck.
那我去地下室查查主线路
Let me go check the mains in the basement.
好的 多谢了
All right, thanks a lot. Wow.
怎么了
What's going on?
你知道35层那破了的窗户吧
You know that window on 35?
知道啊
Yeah.
有人可能从那儿跳下去了
Looks like somebody might have jumped through it.
今天?
Today?
对 就早上
Yeah. This morning.
多谢你们的信任
Thanks for bearing with us, people.
几分钟内我们就将让一切恢复正常
We should get you back on line in a few minutes.
几分钟早过去了
It's been minutes.
还要多久?
How long is it going to take?
等我们出去了 你一定需要好好休息
When we get out of here, you're gonna need a good rest.
疯狂床垫?
"Mattress Mania"?
就是我们 大家的床垫都用很久了吧
That's us. Everybody's had their mattress too long. Am I right?
你们不曾听从建议每几个月翻转一次床垫
You didn't follow that advice about flipping it every few months
时间一久 床垫就会形成一道沟
and now you've worn a groove into it,
你可能会想 我习惯了
and you think, "Well, I'm used to it.
但你不能否认
So, hey. But I do miss the way it felt
新床垫的触感是多么美妙而难以忘怀
when it came fresh out of that bag. "
看看你的鞋 它们饱经沧桑
Look at those shoes, they've been through the mill.
它们在说 有人应该有更好的地方休息
They're saying, "Someone deserves a better place to lie down. "
你在侮辱我的鞋吗
Are you insulting my shoes?
重点是 新床垫会比你想象中便宜得多
The point is, a new mattress will cost a lot less than you think.
你不用像她那么有钱
You don't have to be as well-off as this one.
我可没那么有钱
I'm not that well-off.
能通过人们的衣着
What makes me good at selling mattresses
判断他们的消费限度
is I can look at a person's clothes
正是我的成功之道
and know exactly how much they can afford to spend.
而你 小姐 你可不是什么无所成的人
And you, lady, you're no Super Sleeper.
天啊 他们怎么一遍又一遍地放这首歌♥
Oh, my God. They keep playing this song over and over and over.
电影精选列表