务要谨守 警醒 因为你们的仇敌魔鬼
如同吼叫的狮子 遍地游♥行♥ 寻找可吞吃的人
彼得前书 5章:8节
小时候
When I was a child,
妈妈常给我讲
my mother would tell me a story
恶魔造访人间的故事
about how the Devil roams the Earth.
她说 有时他会化身人形
Sometimes, she said, he would take human form
在把那些诅咒的人带走前
so he could punish the damned on Earth
让他们受尽折磨
before claiming their souls.
选中之人将被聚在一起
The ones he chose would be gathered together
而他就扮成一人隐匿其中
and tortured as he hid amongst them,
默默折磨他们
pretending to be one of them.
我一直觉得这不过是个乏善可陈的老故事
I always believed my mother was telling me an old wives' tale.
电梯里的恶魔
她的故事总是这样开头
My mother's story would always begin the same way,
一场自杀预示了恶魔的到来
with a suicide paving the way for the Devil's arrival.
结局则永远都是那些选中之人的死亡
And it would always end with the deaths of all those trapped.
我没事 我很好 我感觉好极了
I'm good. I feel good. I feel amazing.
你知道又开始酗酒一般是为什么吗
You know the main reason why people go back to drinking?
不知道
No.
猜猜
Guess.
老鹰乐队
The Eagles.
是怨恨
Resentment.
我们真的还要谈这个吗
Are we seriously talking about this again?
这很重要
It's important.
你今后生活的好坏
Your ability to forgive is gonna determine
都将取决于你是否能够放下
the quality of the rest of your life more than anything else.
有些东西是放不下的
Look, some things are beyond forgiveness.
你已经在努力了
You're already on your way.
为自己的行为负责
You've taken responsibility for your actions.
这就已经迈出一大步了
That's more than half the battle right there.
但想要真的放开
But to truly feel free,
你得开始相信
you may need to finally start believing
有些东西是不在你掌控之下的
in something greater than yourself.
这听起来不错
That sounds good.
真的
It does.
但一想起那个杀了我全家的人
But when I think about the guy that killed my family,
我就觉得什么都不值得相信了
I have a tough time believing in much of anything.
我只是希望 你别抗拒那样的想法
I'm just saying, leave yourself open to it.
好好吃顿饭不行吗
Can we just have breakfast for once?
随便聊些琐事
Talk about normal stuff.
我是你的教父
I'm your sponsor.
你可以和别人聊那些琐事
You can talk about normal stuff with everybody else.
这案子有些意思
Hey. Got a good one for you.
是吗
Yeah?
不太合理 对吧
Yeah, it doesn't make sense, right?
从二楼跳下
A guy hits a truck with this kind of force
把车压成这样?
from a two-story building?
他一定是跳楼自杀
Definitely a jumper.
怎么肯定不是被扔下来的
Are you sure he wasn't thrown?
他手里拿着念珠
He's got a rosary in his hand.
惊慌之中你不会抓这东西的
Not the kind of thing you grab in a panic.
说得对
Right.
-艾尔莎 -博登
- Elsa. - Bowden.
地上没有玻璃
There's no glass on the ground.
他掉下来的时候车没停这儿
The truck wasn't here when he made impact.
一定是滑行过来的
It must have rolled.
他是从那栋楼跳下来的
Your guy jumped from that building.
然后呢 他在这儿拐了个弯吗
And what? Your dead guy turned the corner here?
这些东西让车转了弯
These things are made to bounce trucks off.
开玩笑的吧
You got to be kidding me.
我们去看看
Let's walk it.
好吧
Yeah.
我是拉森
Larson.
小姐 你需要登记
Hey! Hey, lady, you got to sign in.
拉姆齐呢 他认识我
Oh. Where's Ramsey? He knows me.
拉姆齐病了 现在是我当值
Ramsey's out sick. You got me.
这就意味着你得登记
And that means you gotta sign in.
我看起来像是危险人物吗
I mean, do I look like such a threat?
别怪我 这是他们的规定
Don't blame me. They got procedures.
继续做白日梦吧 看门狗
Keep dreaming, dawg.
帮我看着登记
You have to cover the sign in.
39层的律师要求这些文件马上送到
Some lawyers on 39 need this right away.
你不能再爬楼梯了
You're not taking the stairs again.
为保持身材我还能怎样呢
What else am I gonna do to stay in shape?
爬到39层? 就去坐电梯吧
To 39? Just get on the damn elevator.
进来吧
Come in.
里面太挤了
It's too tight for me.
你可以挤进来
You can squeeze in.
我不想
No.
请等等
Hold, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
请帮我按42层
Forty-two, please.
没问题
You bet.
看到吗 做这个就没问题
Now, see, this I can do.
可以等一下吗
Could you hold that?
抱歉
Uh. Sorry.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for your help.
不用谢
Don't mention it.
这可不妙
Uh-uh, this is not good.
动起来啊
Oh, come on, man.
别这样
Don't do this.
提摩恩 加油 坚持住啊
Come on, Timonen, put a stick on it.
情况如何
How we doing?
平局
Same score.
-谢了 -不用
- Thanks. - Yeah.
六号♥电梯怎么在检修模式
Why is elevator six in inspection mode?
-什么 -六号♥电梯
- Huh? - Elevator six.
有人 两女三男
A full house. Two queens, three jacks.
-问问德怀特 -好的
- Call Dwight. - Yeah.
德怀特 有麻烦了
Yo, Dwight, you got a problem.
说 我已经在35层抢修了
Tell me about it. I'm already up on 35 fixing it.
修电梯吗
The elevator?
不是 在修窗户
No, the broken window.
你没在修电梯?
You're not fixing the elevator?
屏幕显示六号♥电梯处于检修模式
Screen says six is on inspection mode.
有人困在里面了
We got people stuck in there.
你确定没看错吗
Are you sure you're reading that right?
你眼睛可没原来好使了
Your eyes ain't what they used to be.
下次我把你妈推倒在控制台上的时候
You know what? I'll ask your Mom to read it for me
会让她帮忙看看的
next time I got her bent over the console.
她已经78了 你随意吧
My Mom's 78. Have at it.
听着 伙计 去趟机械室
Yeah. Listen, buddy, just go up to the machine room
看看出什么问题了 行吗
and check it out, okay?
这就去
On my way.
试试有什么能让它启动
Just trying to get something to jump-start it.
你们没有什么应急措施吗
Don't you have emergency procedures?
我不知道 我只是临时代班 还没干几天
I don't know, I'm just a temp. I just started working here.
你不负责这些东西吗
Well, don't you service these things?
试试按紧急按钮
Try hitting the emergency button.
你身上不带些设备的吗
Don't you keep up your equipment?
我不知道 我说了...
I don't know. Like I said...
你没有对讲机吗
Don't you have a walkie-talkie?
没有 我觉得没必要
No. I didn't think I'd need it.
你不觉得...
Don't you think it would have been...
你能闭嘴吗
Won't you shut up?
放轻松
Yeah, take it easy.
我是认真的
I mean, seriously!
你没有对讲机?
You don't have a walkie-talkie?
我看到你们在里面了
Hey, people, we see you in there.
我们被困住了
We're stuck!
撑住了 我们已经让建筑工程师过去了
Hang tough, we got the building engineer on his way.
电影精选列表