Go on.
贝斯顿信托银行 -怎么了
Beston Bank and Trust. -What about it?
安全系统 无处不在
Its security system, it's all over the place.
但那些警卫 他们很自大
The guards, they're arrogant, like...
我可以带我们进去
I can get us in.
所以呢
So?
我们抢劫
We hit it.
看看外面世界 有没有看到美国梦
When you look outside, I mean, do you see the American dream?
或者看到别人的
Or do you see someone else's?
尴尬城市 然后赚点奶酪
Embarrass the city, and make some cheese?
我♥操♥
I can fuck with that.
在我们生活的社会里 没有什么比
We live in a society where there is nothing more American
在国♥庆♥日赚钱更具有美国特色
than making money on the 4th of July.
七月四日
凯西·罗兹应该在监狱里等死
Casey Rhodes should be rotting in jail.
你就不能肯定一次
Could you be positive for once?
我是活力的源泉 奈特兄弟
Hey, I'm a fountain of good vibes, brother Knight.
阿呆与阿瓜
If it isn't dumb and dumber,
摩登原始人
Barney Rubble and... this caveman.
他叫什么来着
What's his name again?
你竟然忘了弗雷德的名字
Can't believe you forgot Fred's name.
我们在执行软任务
Anyway, we're on soft duty.
不是吧
That isn't real.
软任务是比硬任务高一杯啤酒
Soft duty is one beer above hard duty
比我们的狂欢低三杯
and three below let's party.
他妈的真堕落
Fucking degenerates.
你们其中一个应该进监狱 另一个应该坐椅子
One of you should be in jail and the other in the chair.
你有什么毛病
Have you got a problem?
我就这样说 你想怎么样
If I did, what would you do?
国♥庆♥日快乐 -是啊
Happy Fourth. -Yeah.
谢谢你 笨蛋
Thank you, douchebags.
倒霉 我在车里等你
Shit! I'll meet you in the car.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's do this.
准备好了
You ready?
幸运的混♥蛋♥
You lucky son of a bitch.
这一次我宁愿继续坐在椅子上
The one time I'd rather still be in the chair.
嘿
Hey!
你们知道你们会在监狱里度过余生
You guys know you're going to jail for the rest of your lives.
对吧
Right?
我只是开玩笑
Fine, I'm just playing.
你们在这里干什么
All right, what do you got here?
这是罗马焰火筒
Is that a Roman candle?
让我看看这东西 如果你们
Let me see that thing. Listen, if you guys...
要把这些都点燃
are gonna light these off,
你们要注意安全
you gotta be safe about it.
因为这些东西可以造成真正的伤害
Because you could do some real damage with one of these things.
明白吗 要把焰火指向空中
You understand? I want you to point 'em in the air.
不能对着人 也不能对着动物或狗 明白吗
Not at people, not at animals, not at dogs. You understand?
如果我看到用这个指着狗
If I see you pointing this at a dog,
我会当着你奶奶的面踩你
I'm gonna curb stomp you in front of your grandmother.
你们明白吗
Do you understand?
很好
All right, good.
是的
Yes?
你和她谈过了吗
Did you speak with her?
只要她想和你谈谈 她会主动联♥系♥你
She will reach out whenever she's ready to talk to you.
我只是想确定她没事
Just want to make sure that she's okay.
请告诉我她住在哪里
Please tell me where she's living.
她有男朋友了
She got a boyfriend. I--
什么 谁
What? Who?
噢 现在像个超级老爹
Oh, don't go all super dad now.
现在不行 何时
If not now, when?
那个新人怎么样
How's the new guy?
你没资格问这样的问题
You don't get to ask questions like that.
我只是随便问问
I'm just saying.
你开心就好
You can do better.
如果他对你好 我会支持的
If he treats you right, I'll support that.
我只想让你和我们的女儿
All I want is for you and our girl
平安快乐
to be happy and safe.
就这样
That's all.
你觉得我们本来有可能一起做好
Do you think we, could have, ever worked?
你把工作放在第一位 我没有责怪你 没有
You put the job first and I'm not blaming you, I'm not.
只有几个小时 这样没法一起过日子
Just the hours. It was no way to raise a family.
我们就像船只在黑夜中穿行
We were like, ships passing through the night.
是啊
Yeah.
我们要找的是一样的 一样的冰山
Yeah, we're going for the same, yeah, the same iceberg.
你把小熊给她了吗
Hey, did you give her the bear?
我见到她 我会交给她
When I see her, I will.
国♥庆♥日快乐 警探
Happy Fourth, Detective.
嘿 宝贝 -嗨
Hey, honey. -Hi.
你♥爸♥爸一直在找你
Dad's been trying to get ahold of you.
为什么
Why?
他是你♥爸♥爸
He's your father.
爸爸偶尔
And fathers do care about
也会关心孩子的健康
the well-being of their children, occasionally.
他很抱歉错过了你的生日
He's sorry he missed your birthday.
是啊 这个跟去年给我买♥♥的一模一样
Yeah, and didn't he get me this exact same one last year?
你是他的小公主 -随便
You're his little princess. -Whatever.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃哼 -好的 噢
Ahem. -Okay. Oh, ooh.
你♥爸♥爸把你当小孩
You are your father's child.
你现在高兴了
You happy now?
再来三只小熊 我会
Yeah. Three more of those and I will be.
还有
And...
你的制♥服♥也很漂亮
And nice of you to dress up, too.
我随叫随到
I'm on call.
想喝酒吗
Wanna do shots?
不 这些是迈克工作上的朋友
No. These are Mike's work friends.
是的
Oh, yeah.
我们可不想让他难堪
We wouldn't want to embarrass him.
做个问题小孩
To being a problem child.
噢不 敬好父母
Oh, no. To good parenting.
噢
Oh.
你干嘛逼我这样做
Oh. Why did you make me do that?
太好了 耶 -不
That's so good. Yeah. -No. No.
来 妈妈 耶
Go, mom. Go, mom. Yeah!
国♥庆♥日快乐 警官 -的确
Happy Fourth, Officer, happy Fourth. -Indeed.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我来这里检查
I'm here to do a 6-8-9.
我们这里完全没问题
Well, we've never been better.
我
Well, I...
我只是来检查一下你的情况
I'm just here to check up on you, sir.
你真是太好了 不过一切都好 一切都很好
Well, that's very kind of you, but all is well. All is well.
如果让我进去 你就帮了我一个忙
You'd be doing me a favor if you let me inside,
我就可以亲眼看看了
so I can see for myself.
你在干什么 噢 你
What are you doing? Oh, you!
后面还有两个 混♥蛋♥
Hey, there's two back there! Fucker--
你想让我进去
You want to let me inside?
退后 你们这些王八蛋
Stay back! Stay back, you motherfuckers!
扔掉枪 -退后
Drop it, drop it. -Get back!
放下武器 -退后
Put your weapons down! -Back! Get the...
开门 打开门
Open it up. Open up! Open it up!
我即将实现我的美国梦
I am about to live my American dream.
贝斯顿先生 请留在原地
Mr. Beston, please stay where you are.
警卫 放下枪 你们可以走了
Guards, put down your guns. You're free to go.
他妈的烦
Fuck it!
噢
Oh!
来吧
Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
You're fucking crazy.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
说我是谁
Tell me who I am.
说我是谁
Tell me who I am.
电影精选列表