Get your head down!
趴在地上别动
Let's go, stay on the fucking ground.
你没事吧
You all right?
我说不要去金库
I said no vault!
看看这些该死的现金
Look at all the fucking cash!
我他妈的中枪了
I'm fucking shot, dude.
那就他妈快点帮帮我
Well, then hurry the fuck up and help me.
去你的 贪心的混♥蛋♥ 快拿钱
Fuck you! You greedy fuck, get the money!
你♥他♥妈♥想快点离开 就去拿钱
You wanna fucking get out of here, get the fucking money.
操
Fuck!
别乱动 别拿手♥机♥ 都不许动
Don't fucking move. No cell phones, nothing. Nobody move.
我会听话的 谢谢
I'll take that. Thank you very much.
快走 你这个胆小鬼
Fucking let's go, you crybaby!
操 快点
Fuck! Fuck! In a minute!
趴下
Stay down.
这个庇护所 是一种遗产
This shelter, it's a legacy.
只要保持开放 传承就会持续下去
As long as it stays open, her memory will last.
一切正常
All clear.
好人
Good man.
警官 求你了 你得帮帮我
Officer! Officer, please, you have to help me!
你得帮帮我
You have to help me.
你得帮我 求你了 我的丈夫
You have to help me. Please, my husband. He's--
不 我不是 -警官
No, I'm not a-- -Officer!
不 我不当班
No, I'm off duty.
什么 你算什么警♥察♥
What? What kind of cop are you?
好吧 我需要你冷静下来
Okay, I need you to-- I need you to calm down.
听着 我要你冷静点
Okay, look, I need you to calm down. Okay?
他在哪 -他在这儿
Where is he? -He's over here.
他在这里 他们在那边
He's here. He's over here. They're over there.
在这里
Over here.
你这弱鸡
And you're weak.
举起手来
Hands up!
举起手
Yeah, hands!
走 离开这里
Go. Get out of here!
把手放在墙上
Hands against the wall.
快点
Now!
好了
All right.
把腿分开
Now spread 'em.
好了 现在你们都
All right, now you all...
有权利
have the right...
保持沉默
to remain silent.
任何东西
And anything...
这是什么
What's this?
这个
This!
都会成为证据
...you say will be used against you
呈上法庭
... in a court of law.
就这样 -就这样 揍他
That's it. -That's it, kick his ass.
不
No.
不
No, no.
哎
All right.
噢 不
Oh, no!
这就是你们不尊重别人的后果
Oh! This is what happens when you do not show respect.
我是执法人员
I am an officer of the law!
好了 都跪下
Okay, get on your knees.
跪下来 面对地
Get on your knees and kiss the ground!
面对地
Kiss the ground.
贴地
Kiss it!
遵守规定 就能活下来
Comply and you'll survive.
不
No.
回答我这个问题
I mean, answer me this.
你们认为
You guys think
没有你们世界会
the world would be a better place
变得更好吗
without you in it? Huh?
你会怎么做 -不要
I mean, what do you do? -No, man.
让这个国家比昨天更好
Make this country better than it was yesterday.
我这里有你的答案
I got your answer right here.
如果遵守规定 他们就会活着
If they have had complied, they would have been alive.
嘿
Hello?
谁啊
Who is it?
你不知道我今天有多惨
You won't believe the day I fucking had.
怎么了
What happened?
有个家伙在范奈斯假装警♥察♥枪杀了四个人
Some guy dressed up as a cop shot four guys in Van Nuys.
全部死亡
No one made it.
他们找到枪手了
Did they find the shooter?
还没有 不过会的
Not yet. But they will.
那个家伙假装成警♥察♥
I mean, guy was dressed up as a cop,
一副要逮捕他们的样子
acting like he was gonna arrest them.
警方对他的动机一无所知
The police don't know shit about his motive.
该死
Damn.
这很不好
It isn't fair.
也许这能让警♥察♥保持紧张
Well, maybe it'll keep the cops on their toes.
稍微改变一下
Shake things up a bit.
别这样说
Don't say that, man.
为什么
Why?
你觉得警♥察♥会在乎我们
Oh, you think they care about us?
儿子为父亲的罪行付出代价 一如往昔
The sons pay for the sins of their fathers. Nothing's changed.
我父亲教过我这一点
Okay? My father taught me that.
有一天我告诉他 我想当警♥察♥
I remember the day that I told him I wanted to be a cop,
他狠狠地打了我一拳
and he gave me the biggest backhand of my life
把我打倒在地
and knocked me down on the floor.
他说警♥察♥是我们的敌人
Told me the cops are our enemies.
还说 他们都是猪
And, you know, they're just pigs...
是起诉逃亡奴隶的奴隶主的后代
descended from slave owners who prosecuted runaway slaves.
独♥立♥战争 只不过为了国家的税收
Like, the War of Independence, that's for this country's taxes,
美国内战
and the American Civil War,
虽然他们解放了奴隶
well, that's like, you know, they freed the slaves,
但没有人真正自♥由♥ 我们没有自♥由♥
but no one's really free. We're not free.
我们永远不会自♥由♥
We'll never be free.
不管我们是谁
Doesn't matter who we are,
他们都会卖♥♥给我们同样的美国梦
they'll sell us the same fucking American dream.
这很可悲 太可悲了 不过
And it's sad. It's so sad. It's just...
那些有钱人就像肖恩·贝斯顿
It's about money and guys like, what, Sean Beston.
他就是 他就是个奴隶主
You know, he's-- he's just a-- he's a slave owner.
而那些警♥察♥
And the cops?
就是他的打手
His goons.
我很抱歉你有这种感觉
I'm sorry you feel that way.
事实就是如此
Yeah. It is what it is.
我以为我终于可以释怀
I thought I got over this for once.
再见
See you.
文尼 他妈的钱呢
Vinny, where's the fucking money?
这家伙是谁 他是个警♥察♥
Who's this guy? You know he's a fucking cop.
我儿子不是警♥察♥
No son of mine's a cop.
儿子 你♥他♥妈♥穿这个干什么
What the fuck you wearing, son?
制♥服♥造就不了真男人
It's not the uniform that makes the man.
运气只能靠自己创造
The man that makes his own luck.
别用我的话来反驳我
Don't throw my fucking words back in my face.
万圣节要等明年十月 那时你就可以装扮一下
Halloween is next October. You can dress up then.
你想帮忙
You want to help?
就帮忙煮饭
Start with meal prep.
我们可以改变世界
We can change the world.
我是说警♥察♥
I mean cops.
他们每天都把孩子关起来 但这个呢
They lock up kids every day, but this?
这是事实
This is real.
这个庇护所可以防止孩子变成这两样人
This shelter stops kids from becoming these two.
这是我们的机会
This is our chance.
还有多久 这里的灯就会永远熄灭
How long before the, the lights go out in this place for good?
有志者事竟成
Where there's a will, there's a way.
我说的是实际行动
I'm talking about real action.
一种真正的改变方式
You know, a real way to make change.
也许你的新同事可以帮忙
Maybe your new associates can help.
继续说
电影精选列表