致弗拉纳根警官和科尔特斯警官
To Officer Flanagan and Officer Cortez.
同意 下一轮我请
Hear, hear. Next round is on me.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
两罐百威啤酒
Two Budweisers.
我不能喝酒
I don't think I can drink.
给你 小子 六美元整
Here you go, kid. Six bucks even.
混♥蛋♥ 他刚刚救了一条命
Hey, asshole. The man just saved a life.
他应得免费啤酒
He's earned a free one.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
这里还不错
It has its charms.
十五美元 -你刚说六美元
Fifteen bucks. -You said six.
龙舌兰酒十五美元
Well, the tequila is 15.
什么龙舌兰酒
What tequila?
我没看到 -随便
I don't see any tequila? -Whatever.
不要喝我的酒
Don't roofie my drink.
队长要我整周都在来回扫荡
Captain wants me pulling swing all week.
通知联盟
Tell the union.
应该的 -要知道
I should. -You know,
这个时候这里有很多蠢人
there are too many stupid people around here at this time
在做傻事
doing stupid things.
不管万圣节和圣诞节 都没有国♥庆♥日重要
Hey, give me the Fourth over Halloween and Christmas any day.
几个小孩在放烟花
A couple of kids shooting some fireworks?
这没什么大不了的
No biggie for me.
这些烟花点燃了特斯拉的每一个警报
You know, those fireworks set off every single alarm in Teslas,
从这里到阿纳海姆的每一栋建筑
every single building, from here to Anaheim.
这让我很想念纽约
It actually makes me miss New York.
此外还得应付一些狗屁电♥话♥
And you're gonna have to deal with some bullshit phone calls.
嘿 小帅哥
Yo, Justin Bieber!
你这是在偷听
You eavesdropping right now?
是啊 被抓个正着 我叫德兹
Yeah, I'm busted. My name is Dezi. I--
给我滚蛋
Don't give a fuck.
这里是警♥察♥酒吧
This is a cop bar.
那不是警徽 对吧
That's not a badge, is it?
救护员
EMT?
你认为这个也可以
You think that means something?
是的
Yeah, so...
我得救你们的小命
I just have to save your sorry asses,
却不能来这里喝啤酒
but I can't have a beer with you?
笨蛋 怪不得当不上医生
Too thick to make it as a doctor.
听着 我很尊重
Look, I've got a lot of respect
那些警♥察♥兄弟 对吧
for my blue-blooded brothers, right?
我妈妈曾经是一名警卫
My mother was a guard.
你妈妈是一名警卫
So, your mother was a guard?
你在吹牛吧
And you're bragging about that?
警卫 就像美籍爱尔兰人
Guards. They're like the Irish us.
对了 你是爱尔兰人
Oh, yeah. Are you Irish?
我听说爱尔兰女孩很随和
I hear that Irish girls are very easy.
你妈妈怎么样
How is your mother?
你一定是脑子进水了 竟敢这样站在我面前
You must have shit for brains to step in front of me like this.
好的 -你得走了
Okay. -You're gonna have to go.
我以为这里是自♥由♥的国度
Well, I thought this was the land of the free.
不适合你 -对
It ain't for you. -Yeah.
好吧 我要喝完啤酒 谢谢
All right. I'll think I'll finish my beer. Thank you.
你必须离开
You have to go.
太好了 有一根大棒
Oh, great. Yeah, there's a baseball bat.
给我滚出去 -好
Get the fuck out of here. -Okay.
什么 垒球比赛
What is this, like a softball league?
你得走了 老兄
You'll have to go, dude.
怎么样 你想玩 给我报名 我很乐意
What's going on here? You wanna go? Sign me up, I'm down.
把他妈的球棒给我
Give me the fucking baseball bat.
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
怎么了 德兹
What the fuck, Dez?
我爱这个国家 我喜欢
I love this country. I love it.
走吧
Let's go.
谁去叫警♥察♥
Someone call the police.
脑震荡
Concussion?
不 只是脑瓜蠢
No, you're just stupid.
你干嘛要住在这个鬼地方
Why do you live in this shithole?
你给我找个便宜点的地方 我就搬去那
Well, you find me a cheaper place and I'll live there.
要请假吗 -呃
Any breaks? -Pssh.
不
Nah.
糟了 五十分钟后要值班
Shit. We're on deck in 50.
噢 五十分钟后要值班
Oh, "we're on deck in 50."
口音怎么样
You like my accent?
和你看来一样好
About as good as you look.
你不必走 不不不 -德兹
You don't gotta go. No, no, no, no. -Dezi...
这样可不行
This is the worst idea.
你别想太多了
You think too much.
你干嘛要在警♥察♥酒吧跟人打架
Why the hell did you start a fight in a cop bar?
他们不会让我们再进去酒吧
They're never gonna let us back in there.
我想知道为什么
I want an answer.
也许我差点就成为其中一个
Maybe 'cause I almost was one.
一个什么
One of what?
我一直想当警♥察♥
I always wanted to be a cop.
胡说 -不撒谎
Bullshit. -No lie.
差点伤了我爸爸的心
Nearly broke my dad's heart.
不是个遵纪守法的公民
Not exactly a law-abiding citizen.
发生了什么事
And what happened?
噢 我
Oh... I...
我都没能通过部门面试
didn't exactly make it through the department interview.
他们说我的道德指针是歪的
Yeah, they said my moral compass was skewed, and what--
是吗
You?
是的 差不多这样
Yeah, I was this close, but...
是啊 我还是想做点好事
Yeah, I still wanted to do some good, you know.
救护员人生 宝贝
EMT life, baby.
不管怎样 可能比那些混♥蛋♥做得更好
Probably doing more good than those assholes, anyway.
大部分警♥察♥都是好警♥察♥
There are some good cops, like, most are good.
是吗 那你得给我介绍一个
Oh, yeah? Well, you'll have to introduce me to one.
也许吧
Maybe.
你认为我先挑起打架
I, think I started that fight.
首先 打架不是我挑起的
Well, first of all, I didn't start the fight.
好的
Okay.
我是在自卫 这区别很大
I was defending myself, which is a big difference.
好的
Sure.
我不知道 我只是想看看
I don't know, I guess I just wanted to see
洛杉矶警♥察♥到底有多强硬
how tough the LAPD really was, you know?
你真是疯了
You're crazy.
你真可爱
Oh, and you're adorable.
别这样叫我 永远不要
Don't call me that. Ever.
是 小姐
Yes, ma'am.
这是一次性的事情
This was a one-time thing.
好吧 这是一次性的事情
Oh, okay. It's a one-time thing
然后就变成了两次性的事情
and then it's a-- until it's a two-time thing.
然后是三次性的事情
And then it's a three-time thing, okay?
然后是四次性的事情
And then it's a four-time thing.
你觉得你很有魅力
You think you're so charming.
注射纳洛酮
Get the Narcan.
凯尔推了你
Did Kyle shove you?
我怎么说的
What did I say?
如果有人推你 你就揍他
If someone shoves you, you punch 'em.
如果他们拔刀 你就拔枪
If they pull a knife, you pull a gun.
如果他们带坦克 就给我打电♥话♥
If they bring a tank, call me. All right?
凯尔 过来
Kyle. Get over here.
起来
Get up.
你又在推他了
You've been pushing him around again.
米尔顿 你知道该怎么做
Milton, you know what to do.
继续
Go on.
握握手
Shake hands.
都好吗 走吧
All good? Go on.
我跟你说过不要无精打采
What did I say to you about slouching?
电影精选列表