Police can't effectively, do their job
如此严格的监督下有效地完成工作
with this level of scrutiny from the media and, the public.
我说警♥察♥做得不够
I say cops don't do enough.
他们需要能倾倒垃圾
They need to go-- someone that can take out the trash
而不必担心繁文缛节
and doesn't have to worry about the red tape.
我不是在说 义警 我说的是
I'm not talking about, a vigilante. I'm talking more of a...
正义天使
Angel of Justice.
义警 我说的是
...vigilante. I'm talking more of a...
正义天使
Angel of Justice. Angel of Justice.
正义天使 正义 正义
Angel of Justice. Justice... Justice...
正义 正义 正义 正义
Justice... Justice... Justice... Justice...
正义天使
Angel of Justice.
奈特 马上来我办公室
Knight! My office, now.
嘿 老板 -闭嘴
Hey, boss. -Shut up.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你在做什么 -文书工作
What are you working? -Paperwork.
得谢谢你 -好的
No thanks to you. -Good.
这里还有一些
Here's some more.
有人偷了制♥服♥ 警徽 枪
Someone stole a uniform, badge, gun,
事件发生在
the whole shebang from
北路医院的验尸官办公室
the coroner's office down at North Roads Hospital.
警局想要回警徽 内务部想要回枪
Family wants the badge back, I.A. wants the gun,
我想知道什么样的堕落者才会做出这种事
and I want to know what kind of degenerate would do such a thing.
没有安全摄像头 -没有
No security cameras? -Nope.
没有 出于隐私原因
No. Privacy reasons.
隐私原因
Privacy?
那个警♥察♥已经死亡
The customers are dead.
这意味着你又得去跑腿了
That means you're gonna have to do a little leg work.
从表面上看
And by the looks of things,
你可以分几个步骤做
you could do with getting in some more steps.
就像我看到的那样
Just calling it like I see it.
你晚上睡得如何
You sleeping all right?
谢谢你的注意
Thank you for noticing.
我昨晚很晚才回来
I was out late night.
缉毒组截获了几吨♥可♥卡♥因♥和几个女人
Narcotics Unit intercepted a couple of tons of coke and some women.
贩毒集团 -他们希望如此
Cartel shit? -Oh, they wish.
不 是吸血鬼帮
No, it's the Vampos Gang.
我猜所有的名字都有人了
I guess all the names were-- were taken.
噢 恭喜你离婚了
Oh, hey, congrats on the divorce.
我是个自♥由♥人了
I'm a free man.
是啊 你的无名指是自♥由♥了
Yeah, well, your ring finger may be free,
但你这个人还是属于警局的
but your ass still belongs to the department.
难道我不知道
Don't I know it.
你女儿怎么样 -她很好
How's your daughter? -She's fine.
我可不会用“好”这个词来形容你女儿
Fine is not the "F" word I would use to describe your daughter.
不过话说回来 她有你这样的爸爸
But then again, hey, I mean, she's got a dad like you
还有卡米拉这样的妈妈
and a mom like Camilla.
心理医生大老远就可以诊断出这些父亲的问题
A shrink could diagnose those daddy issues three states away.
有人在你的咖啡里撒尿了
Did somebody piss in your coffee?
我只是说有办法
I'm just saying that there's a way
平衡工作和家庭生活
to balance out work and home life.
你有过几个丈夫
How many husbands have you had?
听着 我没说我知道怎么平衡
Look, I-- I didn't say I knew how to balance it out,
我只是说有办法
I'm just saying there is a way.
我是说 你看菲兹
You know, I mean, look at Fitz.
菲兹是个好人 -他被鞭策了
Fitz is a good boy. -He's whipped.
那倒没错
That is true.
不过他是个好警♥察♥
He's a good cop, though.
你凭什么这么说
What makes you say that?
没有比这更好的了
There's none finer.
不 我现在很好奇
No, I'm-- I'm curious now.
你认为什么是好警♥察♥
What do you think makes a good cop?
好警♥察♥睡不好觉 别人就能睡好觉
A good cop doesn't sleep well, so everyone else can.
我接受
I'll accept that.
最后一件事
Oh, one last thing.
你和菲兹四日要值班
You and Fitz are working the Fourth.
我要去露营
I'm going camping.
露营
Camping?
是啊 我有间小木屋
Yeah. I got a cabin.
那不是露营
Ah, that's not camping.
除非我有时间
Not unless I get time off.
国♥庆♥日 我最喜欢这一天
The Fourth? It's my favorite day.
我希望你们面带微笑地保护和服务人♥民♥
And I expect you to protect and serve with a smile on your face.
谢谢你 奈特
Thank you, Knight.
我们擅长经营养老金 你的未来有保障
Pensions are our specialty. Your future is safe.
我在这里开户
I bank here.
开个账户 我们可以给你一些不错的复利
Set up an account, and we can get you some nice compound interest
也许投资对你更好
or maybe an investment would be better for you.
投资账户有多少钱 好 没问题
How much do you-- investment account? Okay, that's fine.
警官 有什么事吗
Officer! What can I do for you?
我 呃 -噢
I, uh... -Oh.
你是来检查的
Are you here to do a 6-8-9?
对 是的
Yes. Yeah.
加科夫斯基小姐 警官 想检查
Miss Gakowski. The officer... Oh! Wants to do a 6-8-9.
你没事吧 警官
Are you okay, Officer?
你的制♥服♥穿起来有点松垮
Your uniform looks kind of wonky.
打电♥话♥给联盟
Call the union,
警局不应该让你这样出来
the department should not be sending you out like that.
我见过你吗
Do I know you?
那晚你在这里
Were you here that night
那帮混♥蛋♥打劫我金库那晚
those tweaker assholes made a run at my vault?
是的
Yeah.
我是说 我听说过
I mean, I-- I heard about that.
我都快完蛋了 是你们救了我
My ass was almost cooked, but you boys saved my life.
我相信那些护理人员也做得很好
I'm sure those paramedics did a good job, too.
那些警♥察♥兄弟
It was the Blue Bloods,
还有圣玛丽医院的医生 他们是英雄
and the doctors at Saint Mary's, they're the heroes.
你是十四组成员
Are you part of the 14th?
我认识一个人
I have a guy whose
他父亲曾经是夜间指挥官 詹姆斯·杰恩
father used to be the Night Commander, James Jayne?
是的 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
你认识他
You know him?
是的 好人
Yeah. Good man.
我以为他死了 -你知道
I thought he died. -Well, you know...
警♥察♥永远不会死
Cops never die.
阿门 兄弟 警♥察♥生命永不消逝
Amen, brother. Blue lives never die.
谢谢你们所做的一切
Thank you for what you do.
你国♥庆♥节有什么计划
So do you have any plans for the Fourth?
还是老样子
You know, the usual.
好啦好啦 工作不息
Now, now, work never ceases.
我能理解 我会在这里埋头苦干
I can relate. I will be here toiling away.
但我很喜欢
But I love it.
在国♥庆♥日赚钱更具有美国特色
There's nothing more American, than making money on the Fourth.
上帝啊 进来吧
Jesus Christ! Come on in.
在这边
Have at it.
是的
Yeah.
我们被撤资了
We've been defunded.
我用尽了所有力气才让这里的灯亮着
Takes all my strength to keep the lights on here.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
趴下
Get down!
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
趴下
Get down!
你 马上打开收银台
You, open the register right now!
等一下
Wait, hang on...
快走 快走 我们走
Let's go, let's go! Come on, let's go!
不 快做 我们走
No, fucking do it. Come on, let's go!
打开收银台
Open the register!
打开金库 快去
Fucking vault's open, let's go for it.
趴下
Stay down!
趴在地上 你 面靠墙
Let's go. Stay on the ground. You, against the wall!
低下头
电影精选列表