她很幸运,是的 被扔出车外。
She was lucky, she was thrown out of the car.
昏迷了几个小时,但是 她会没事的。一些坏了...
Been in a coma for a few hours, but she's gonna be fine. A few broken...
…肋骨和脑震荡。 -但其他人都死了。
...ribs and a concussion. -But the others died.
-他们知道发生了什么事吗? -据警方说...
-Do they know what happened? -According to the police...
父亲一定睡着了 撞上一辆迎面而来的汽车。
father must have fallen asleep and crashed into an oncoming car.
-一个女人和她的孩子。 -他们也死了。
-A woman and her baby. -They died too.
好...
Well...
谢谢您。谢谢你 你做了什么。医生...
thank you. Thank you for what you did. Doctor...
-马可特。海伦?马可特。 -谢谢你,马可特医生。
-Marcott. Helen Marcott. -Thank you, Doctor Marcott.
不要再来了。
Not again.
倒霉。
Shit.
嘿!
Hey!
-好车。 -是的,我是个收藏家。
-Nice car. -Yeah, I'm a collector.
-我能载你一程吗? -为什么不呢?
-Can I give you a lift? -Why not?
一定是一团糟。 到处都是碎玻璃。
Must have been a messy one. Broken glass everywhere.
我应该在家 今天把自己塞满了。
I should be at home stuffing myself today.
他们也应该这样。
So should they.
你把这个扔了吗?
Did you drop this?
不,你有什么发现?
No, what have you got there?
在这一切乱七八糟的鸟事结束之后,
我要做的事
1)买♥♥台亚达利电玩
2)当个史上最酷的爷爷