-该死的! -没有拨号♥音吗?
-Damn! -Was there no dial tone?
劳拉,我忘了 911的号♥码。
N?o, Laura, I just forgot the number for 91 1.
是艾米。
It's Amy.
我的小女儿。 她叫艾米。
My little girl. Her name is Amy.
-她太冷了。 -一点也不奇怪。这里很冷。
-She's so cold. -Not surprised. It's freezing here.
-你抱着她。 -没有。
-You hold her. -No.
我可不是那种小孩子。
I'm not really a baby kind of guy.
她是怎么呼吸的 她脸上的毯子?
How does she breathe with all those blanket on her face?
别担心。
Don't worry.
她死了。
She's dead.
那是个好主意。
That's a good one.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
倒霉!
Shit!
-那是什么鬼东西? -理查德!
-What the hell was that? -Richard!
理查德!
Richard!
-是的,我在这里! -过来。
-Yeah, I'm here! -Get over here.
布拉德和那位女士呢?
Where's Brad and the lady?
-布拉德! -你没事吧?
-Brad! -Are you okay?
-是的,我很好。发生什么事? -布拉德!
-Yeah, I'm fine. What's going on? -Brad!
嘿,白♥痴♥!
Hey, dickhead!
哦,天哪!哦,天哪!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-爸爸? -什么?
-Dad? -What?
-他们抓到布拉德了。 -你在说什么?
-They got Brad. -What are you talking about?
-我看见布拉德在车里!我们得走了。 -什么车?
-I saw Brad in a car! We gotta go. -What car?
我们得走了!
We've gotta go!
弗兰克,慢点。 你要杀了我们所有人。
Frank, slow down. You are gonna kill us all.
你看见一辆车开过 布拉德在后面?
You saw a car driving by and Brad was in the back of it?
-是的。 -我不明白!为什么?
-Yes. -I don't get that! Why...
我看见他了。他们在伤害他。 你必须阻止他们!
I saw him. They were hurting him. You have to stop them!
-好吧!他们到底去哪了? -也许他们走了一条小路。
-Okay! Where the hell did they go? -Maybe they took a side road.
你看到了吗? 我也是。
Did you see one? Me neither.
-至少你开车不像个娘娘腔。 -闭嘴,混♥蛋♥!
-At least you don't drive like a pussy. -Shut up, asshole!
-怎么了? -你为什么停下来?
-What's going on? -Why did you stop?
劳拉,请把手电筒给我。
Laura, give me the flashlight, please.
他要去哪里?
Where's he going?
-他为什么停下来? -等一下。
-Why did he stop? -Just a minute.
退后。退后!
Stay back. Stay back!
别过来, 看在上帝的份上。
Don't come over here, for God's sake.
-操♥我♥! -哦,天哪!
-Fuck me! -Oh, God!
理查德,去找你妹妹 现在回到车里。
Richard, get your sister back in the car now.
我的宝贝。 你有她吗?
My baby. Do you have her?
上帝啊...
Jesus Christ...
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
他想去拿布拉德的电♥话♥。
He's trying to get Brad's phone.
-用棍子? -你有更好的主意吗?
-With a stick? -You got a better idea?
我不敢相信我会这么做。 留神。
I can't believe I'm gonna do this. Look out.
哦,天哪...
Oh, God...
好孩子,理查德。
Good boy, Richard.
把它给我。
Give it to me.
放下那个。 那东西很脏。
And drop that. That thing is dirty.
有信♥号♥♥吗?
You got a signal?
感谢上帝。我们可以报♥警♥ 他们会告诉我们该怎么做。
Thank God. We can call the police and they will tell us what to do.
-好吧。 -现在。
-Okay. -Now.
-现在。 -现在。
-Now. -Now.
拜托,有人帮帮我。 拜托!
Please, somebody help me. Please!
上帝啊!我腿麻了
God! I can't feel my legs.
我感觉不到我的腿了!
I can't feel my legs!
-帮帮我!我的孩子在流血! -这是谁?
-Help me! My baby is bleeding! -Who is this?
宝贝!醒醒!
Baby! Wake up!
-任何人,请帮帮我们。 -哦,天哪!
-Anybody, please help us. -Oh, Jesus!
有人,请帮帮我们。
Somebody, please, help us.
弗兰克,我们得离开这里。
Frank, we gotta get out of here.
-你找到警♥察♥了吗? -电♥话♥坏了。
-Did you get the police? -The phone, it was broken.
-妈的。 -拜托,我们走吧。
-Shit. -Please, let's go.
我们不能就这样把他留在这里。
We can't leave him here like this.
理查德,把他的尸体拖下来 在路边。
Richard, drag his body off to the side of the road.
天哪,我长什么样? 你的看门人?
Jesus, what do I look like? Your fucking janitor?
感谢上帝。哦,马里恩。
Thank God. Oh, Marion.
你还好吗? 你会没事的。
Are you all right? You're gonna be okay.
马里恩。马里恩?
Marion. Marion?
马里恩?醒醒。
Marion? Wake up.
醒醒。快点,醒醒。 醒醒!醒醒!
Wake up. Come on, wake up. Wake up! Wake up!
劳拉!住手!
Laura! Stop!
住手!
Stop it!
你看不出她休克了吗?
Can't you see she's in shock?
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
爸爸,那个家伙...
Dad, that guy...
或者是谁干的...
or whoever did that...
…一定是用了斧头或电锯。 -是一个精神病患者干的。
...must've used an axe or a chainsaw. -lt was the work of one sick psycho.
-我们离开这里吧。 -等等。那个女人呢?
-Let's get the hell out of here. -Wait. What about that woman?
也许她逃走了。
Maybe she got away.
-也许是那个疯子抓住了她。 -你想追他吗?
-Maybe the psycho got her. -So, you wanna go after him?
理查德,上车。 我们要报♥警♥了。
Richard, get in. We're going to the police.
-我们为什么不回州际公路? -你妈妈住在治安官家。
-Why don't we go back to lnterstate? -Your mother lives by the sheriff's.
我们15分钟后到。
We'll be there in 1 5 minutes.
马可特?从没听说过。
Marcott? Never heard of it.
理查德,看看地图。
Richard, check the map.
马可特...
Marcott...
给我一秒钟。
Gimme a second.
-这张地图上没有马可特。 -把它给我。
-There's no Marcott on this map. -Just give it to me.
-我也没看到。 -也许那是因为它不在那里!
-I don't see it either. -Maybe that's because it's not there!
-劳拉,把地图给我。 -我没带。
-Laura, give me the local map. -I didn't bring it.
-你没带吗? -我们以前从来不需要它。
-You didn't bring it? -We never needed it before.
-我让你这么做的。记得? -我有很多事情要处理。
-I asked you to. Remember? -I had a lot of things to take care of.
-礼物和... -谁在乎礼物?
-The presents and... -Who gives a fuck about presents?
你可以吗 注意你的语言?
Would you please watch your language?
对不起,但我怎么能 你知道你要走捷径吗?
I'm sorry, but how was I supposed to know you're gonna take a shortcut?
我怎么知道 你要忘了地图吗?
And how was I supposed to know that you were going to forget the map?
我们来这里已经20年了, 你从来没有走捷径。
We've been coming here for 20 years, and you'd never taken a shortcut.
我会带一个地球仪来,以防你觉得 就像开车经过北极!
I'll bring a globe in case you feel like driving by way of the North Pole!
还有咖啡吗?
Is there any coffee left?
一点。
A little.
可以。给我倒点。 那我们去找马可特吧。
Okay. Pour me some. Let's go to Marcott, then.
还有人有点害怕吗 我们现在是路上唯一的车了?
Is anybody else a bit freaked out we are the only car in the road now?
今天是平安夜。
It's Christmas Eve.
是啊。可以。多长时间 我们开过车吗?
Yeah. Okay. How long have we been driving?
现在是7:30。
It's 7:30.
你说是7:30 当我们把那位女士带上车的时候。
You said it was 7:30 when we took that lady into the car.
那该死的东西坏了。 好吧。谁有手表?
That damn thing is broken. All right. Who's got a watch?
-我有一块手表。七点半就停了。 -来吧。
-I have a watch. It stopped at 7:30. -Come on.
你们不觉得吗 只是有点古怪?
Don't you guys think that this is just a little wacked?
我知道你们认为 不管我是不是有点迟钝...
I know you guys think I'm retarded or whatever...
但我有一个理论,我需要你 听我说完,好吗?
but I have a theory and I want you to hear me out, okay?
布拉德死了。他的身体被肢解了 上帝知道它是怎么做到的。
Brad is dead. His body is mutilated and God knows how it got that way.
我们是这里唯一的人 所有的钟都停在7点半了。
We are the only people out here and all the clocks have stopped at 7:30.
这股臭味 外星人的活动,你们。
This reeks of alien activity, you guys.
-打我。 -什么?
-Blow me. -What?
没有什么。
Nothing.
劳拉...
Laura...
你能让她停下来吗?
can you make her stop that, please?
-让她来吧。也许会有帮助。 -这让我很紧张。
-Let her. Maybe it will help. -It's getting on my nerves.
我不敢相信我睡着了。
I can't believe I fell asleep.
-我出去多久了? -我不知道。大概10分钟吧。
-How long was I out? -I don't know. Maybe 1 0 minutes.
我们还在那条路上吗?
Are we still on that same road?
-还是没有马可特? -不,不,马可特。
-Still no Marcott? -No. No Marcott.
-我不明白。我们通过了吗? -不,我什么都没看见。
-I don't understand. Did we pass it? -No, I haven't seen anything.
没有灯光,没有标志,什么都没有。
No lights, no signs, no nothing.
倒霉!那是什么?
Shit! What is that?
-是婴儿车。 -我看得出来这是一辆婴儿车。
-It's a baby carriage. -I can see it's a baby carriage.
-好吧。我出去看看。 -不,不要。
-Okay. I'll get out and I'll go see. -No. Don't.