-你知道妈妈讨厌我迟到。 -我告诉过你...
-You know Mom hates when I'm late. -I told you...
我们应该早点走。 每年都一样。
we should have left earlier. It's the same damn thing every year.
总是这样:“我的在哪里 蓝色的鞋子,亲爱的?”
It's always: "Where are my blue shoes, dear?"
或者:“爸爸,我找不到 我的玛丽莲?布朗森CD。”
Or: "Dad, I can't find my Marilyn Bronson CD."
-玛丽莲?曼森。 -不管她叫什么名字。
-Marilyn Manson. -Whatever her name is.
-她是个男人,爸爸。 -玛丽莲?一个男人?
-She's a guy, dad. -Marilyn? A guy?
世界会变成什么样子?
What's the world coming to?
-哦,孩子... -你没事吧,亲爱的?
-Oh, boy... -Are you all right, darling?
是啊。
Yeah.
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
天哪,怎么了?
My God, what happened?
-我们到了吗? -有人受伤吗?
-Are we there yet? -ls anybody hurt?
-玛丽安,你没事吧? -你疯了吗?
-Marion, are you okay? -Are you crazy?
-你差点杀了我们! -对不起。我一定是打瞌睡了。
-You almost killed us! -I'm sorry. I must have dozed off.
希望你睡得好。也许吧 我应该给你弄点早餐。
I hope you slept well. Maybe I should whip you up some breakfast.
没有人受伤。 别烦我,好吗?
Nobody is hurt. Get off my back, all right?
看在皮特的份上,你为什么不呢 让别人开车,一次?
For Pete's sakes, why don't you let someone else drive, for once?
别担心。 把我吵醒了。
Don't worry. That woke me up.
馅饼可能已经坏了。
The pie is probably ruined.
-哦,天哪! -那是什么?
-Oh, Jesus! -What is that?
-是南瓜和巧克力。 -闻起来像屁♥股♥。
-It's pumpkin and chocolate. -Smells like ass.
我最好出去检查一下车子。
I'd better go out and check the car.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的都没停下!
The son of a bitch didn't even stop!
-我们在哪里? -我们在路上。
-Where are we? -We're on the road.
-它看起来像什么? -州政♥府♥怎么了?
-What does it look like? -What happened to the lnterstate?
我想我们可以 换个角度。
I thought we could take the back-way for a change.
这个州怎么了? 我们已经拿了好几年了!
What's wrong with the lnterstate? We've taken it for years!
我很无聊。
I was bored.
我不想...睡着了。
And I didn't wanna... fall asleep.
-这似乎很管用。 -好吧。
-That seemed to work. -All right.
车看起来不错。 没有损坏。
Car looks okay. No damage.
-想让我来开车吗,爸爸? -不,谢谢你,亲爱的。
-Want me to take the wheel, dad? -No, thank you, dear.
-我越来越喜欢这辆车了。 -又来了。
-I'm growing attached to this car. -Here we go again.
你有没有 垃圾场里的奔驰?
Did you or did you not put the Mercedes in the junkyard?
-不是我的错! -我只是在逗你,甜心。
-lt wasn't my fault! -I'm just teasing you, sweetheart.
当然没有 这条路上有很多人。
There certainly aren't very many people on this road.
今天是平安夜。大多数人 在家里,和家人在一起。
It's Christmas Eve. Most people are at home, with their families.
-该死,我饿死了! -我也是。
-Damn, I'm starving! -Me too.
我希望你妈妈不会 用那只火鸡做实验。
I hope your mother doesn't get experimental with that turkey.
听着,我们能放下话题吗? 我感觉不太好。
Look, can we drop the subject? I don't feel very good.
你没事吧,亲爱的小兔子? 你想让我们停下来?
Are you okay, honey-bunny? You want us to stop?
长途汽车旅行使我恶心。以及 所有这些空谈食物对任何人都没有帮助。
Long car rides make me queasy. And all this talk food isn't helping any.
-两个簿记员怎么样? -闭嘴,理查德!
-How about a couple of bookers? -Shut up, Richard!
-或者一些通心粉和鸡♥巴♥奶酪。 -理查德,真恶心!
-Or some Macaroni and dick-cheese. -Richard, that's disgusting!
但是,妈妈,真的有奶酪 叫迪克奶酪。中国人成功了。
But, mom, there really is a cheese called dick-cheese. Chinese make it.
你以前吃过迪克奶酪, 是吗,布拉德?
You've had dick-cheese before, right, Brad?
-长大点,理查德。 -已经七点半了,亲爱的。
-Grow up, Richard. -It's 7:30 already, darling.
我知道,劳拉。我想 我们现在已经到了一个路口了。
I'm aware of that, Laura. I thought we'd come to a junction by now.
天啊,劳拉,你有 像那样吮吸?
Jesus, Laura, do you have to suck on it like that?
-我就是这样喝酒的。 -好吧,伙计们。冷静。
-That's the way I drink. -All right, you guys. Calm down.
-别紧张。 -马里恩是对的。
-Take it easy. -Marion is right.
我打棒球时,他们教我 我们用这个技巧来帮助我们放松。
When I played baseball, they taught us this technique to help us relax.
我有时还用它。
I still use it sometimes.
你通过你的 从你的嘴里鼻子出来。
You breathe in deeply through your nose and out through your mouth.
谢谢你,布拉德。
Thank you, Brad.
是的,谢谢,布拉德。
Yeah, thanks, Brad.
-我能问你个问题吗? -当然。
-Can I ask you a question, though? -Sure.
你整个学校都是同性恋, 或者只是棒球队?
Was your entire school gay, or was it just the baseball team?
-理查德! -什么?
-Richard! -What?
理查德,这是我们使用的一种技术 帮助我们进入我们所说的...
Richard, it's a technique we use to helps us get in what we call...
…“区域”。 -同性恋区?
..."The Zone". -The Homo Zone?
理查德!
Richard!
这是一个美丽的夜晚!
This is such a beautiful night!
有人知道那个名字吗 就在我们面前的星星真的很亮吗?
Does anybody know the name of that really bright star right in front of us?
有150亿颗恒星 看在上帝的份上。
There's 1 50 billion stars up there, for Christ's sake.
我认识的那个。那个明亮的是 北极星。我唯一知道的。
That one I know. That bright one is the North Star. The only one I know.
谢谢您。
Thank you.
-大家唱首歌♥吧。 -好吧。什么?
-Let's sing a song, everybody. -Okay. What?
-“黄色潜水艇”怎么样? -我们总是这么做。
-How about "Yellow Submarine"? -We always do that one.
-布拉德,“Y.M.C.A”怎么样? -今天是圣诞节,那...
-Brad, how about "Y.M.C.A"? -It's Christmas, so how about...
“叮当铃”?
"Jingle Bells"?
来吧。来吧。
Come on. Come on.
你喜欢那部分,不是吗?
You like that part, don't you?
你为什么停下来?
Why did you stop?
一个女人。 我在森林里看见一个女人。
A woman. I saw a woman in the forest.
-很酷。爸爸要出轨了。 -理查德。
-Cool. Dad is tripping out. -Richard.
-你确定吗,爸爸? -嗯,是的。
-Are you sure, dad? -Well, yeah.
穿白色衣服。 她拿着什么东西。
Dressed in white. She was holding something.
操!
Fuck!
你好。
Hi there.
我们有点迷路了。
We are a little lost.
你不会碰巧知道 回高速公路最快的路?
You wouldn't happen to know the quickest way back to the highway?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你有吗 意外还是什么?
Did you have an accident or something?
可以。有人有手♥机♥吗?
Okay. Anybody got a cell phone?
-没有信♥号♥♥。 -我们刚经过小屋。
-No signal. -We just passed the cabin.
也许有电♥话♥。理查德,是吗 为她腾出空间。
Maybe there's a phone. Richard, be a gentleman and make room for her.
-让布拉德做个绅士吧。 -你怎么了,伙计?
-Let Brad be the gentleman. -What's your problem, man?
放松点,伙计。
Relax, buddy.
用鼻子慢慢吸气 从你屁♥股♥里钻出来!
Breath in slowly through your nose and out deeply through your ass!
-没关系,哈林顿太太。 -我走吧。
-It's all right, Mrs. Harrington. -I'll walk.
-无论如何,我需要新鲜空气。 -你不能一个人走。
-I could use the fresh air, anyway. -You're not walking by yourself.
-我想一个人呆着。 -马里恩!
-I wanna be alone. -Marion!
-让我告诉你,聪明人。 -什么?
-Let me tell you something, smart guy. -What?
继续打我的蛋蛋,我会 让你永远退出游戏。
Keep busting my balls and I'll take you out of the game for good.
-明白吗? -是的,先生!
-Understand me? -Yes, sir!
我们在下面等你 等一下。好吧,亲爱的?
We'll meet you down there in just a minute. Okay, honey?
可以。
Okay.
好吧。
All right.
好的,我们在那儿见,亲爱的。
Okay, we'll see you there, honey.
倒霉!
Shit!
你要来一杯吗 一杯热咖啡?
Would you like a nice hot cup of coffee?
我想她休克了。我们应该 已经问过玛丽恩该怎么办了。
I think she's in shock. We should have asked Marion what to do.
亲爱的,我们不需要心理医生。 我们打911。
Honey, we don't need a shrink. We'll call 91 1.
-好吧。 -他们会知道怎么处理的。
-Okay. -They'll know how to handle it.
该死!他妈的这里臭死了。
Damn! Fucking stinks in here.
是孩子...
It's the baby...
杰克屁♥股♥。
jack-ass.
-你要去哪儿,亲爱的? -离你们远点。
-Where are you going, sweetie? -Away from you guys.
青少年。
Teenagers.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
你住在哪里?
Where do you live?
-她帮不了什么忙。 -没有。
-She's not gonna be much help. -No.
你好,七月小姐。
Hello, Miss July.
有人住在这里吗?
Does anybody live here?
也许是那种旧的 护林员站。
Maybe it's one of those old forest ranger stations.
上帝啊,劳拉。 你把我吓坏了。
Jesus, Laura. You scared the shit out of me.
对不起的。它们很有趣 壁挂,这些护林员。
Sorry. They have very interesting wall hangings, these rangers.
他叫什么名字?
So, what's his name?
做吧,宝贝。
Do it, baby.
你有戒指。你结婚了?
You got a ring. You married?
马里恩和我要结婚了。
Marion and I are getting married.
事实上...
Actually...
什么都别说,但我提议 今晚在她祖母家给她。
don't say anything but I'm proposing to her tonight at her grandmother's.
记得你说过你会的吗 如果我离开你就自杀?
Remember when you said you would kill yourself if I ever left you?
我希望那只是 一个比喻,因为...
I hope that was just a figure of speech, 'cause...
布拉德,我们吃了一些 一起度过美好时光,但是...
Brad, we've had some great times together, but...
我想我们得继续 我们分开生活。
I think we need to go on with our lives separately.
倒霉。
Shit.