一个小女孩。
A little girl.
她不想失去她。
She didn't want to lose her.
我最后一次见到艾伦。
Last time I ever saw Alan.
一直在想 为什么他从不联♥系♥。
Always wondered why he never kept in touch.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do that?
如果你害怕, 酒精只会使情况更糟。
If you are scared, alcohol will only make it worse.
-你觉得我害怕吗? -你不需要假装。
-You think I'm scared? -You don't need to pretend.
-没关系。 -不,不是的。
-It's okay. -No, it's not.
你看过吗 最近的里程表?
Have you looked at the odometer lately?
我们已经开了60英里了 上次我们查地图的时候。
We've driven 60 miles since the last time we checked the map.
我知道。
I know.
-我们应该到海边的。 -我知道。
-We should have reached the coast. -I know.
也许我算错了一点。
Maybe I miscalculated a little bit.
也许吧。
Maybe.
也许是北极星 不表示北。
Maybe the North Star doesn't indicate north.
也许地图制♥作♥者喝醉了。 也许月亮是奶酪做的。
Maybe the map maker was drunk. Maybe the moon's made out of cheese.
谁知道呢?一切都是如此 在这该死的路上搞砸了!
Who knows? Everything is so fucked up on this goddamn road!
毕竟,我们不必开车 去找马可特。
After all, we don't have to drive to get to Marcott.
-也许还有别的出路。 -像什么,爸爸?飞行?
-Maybe there's another way out. -Like what, dad? Flying?
不,走路。
No. Walking.
穿过树林。
Through the woods.
-这太疯狂了。 -同意。同意。
-This is insane. -Agreed. Agreed.
-准备好了吗? -我们至少应该等到日出。
-You ready? -We should at least wait until sunrise.
还记得你说过什么吗?每一次 我们停了下来,有人死了。
Remember what you said? Every time we stopped, somebody died.
让我们继续前进。
Let's keep moving.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
-我当然听到了。 -这是什么?
-Of course I heard that. -What is it?
我不知道。我们在树林里, 爸爸。它可以是任何东西。
I don't know. We're in the woods, Dad. It could be anything.
树枝掉下来,老鼠什么的, 也许是只鸟。
A branch falling, a rat or something, maybe a bird.
记得劳拉说过什么吗 关于森林里所有的面孔?
Remember what Laura said about all the faces in the forest?
有鬼魂吗 今晚在树林里?
Are there any ghosts in the woods tonight?
-来吧,我在等你! -不要...
-Come on, I'm waiting! -Don't...
永远,再做一次。 听到了吗?
ever, ever do that again. You hear me?
-你怎么了? -我们不应该离开汽车。
-What is the matter with you? -We shouldn't have left the car.
这就是我的问题所在!
That's what's the matter with me!
我们之间的距离越远 而这条路,我们会过得更好。
The more distance we put between us and the road, the better off we'll be.
他妈的!倒霉!
Goddamn! Shit!
倒霉!倒霉!
Shit! Shit!
-你没事吧? -是的,只是漂亮而已。
-Are you all right? -Yeah, just dandy.
-那是什么鬼东西? -你给我们找了个篱笆!
-What the hell is that? -You found us a fence!
栅栏。很好,很好。
A fence. Good, good.
一定有个农场 在另一边。它没那么紧。
There must be a farm on the other side. It's not that tight.
我等一下。 你爬下去。继续。
I'll hold it up. You crawl under. Go on.
-现在你帮我拿着。 -好吧。
-Now you hold it for me. -Okay.
爸爸!看!
Dad! Look!
-你好! -你好!
-Hello! -Hello!
你好!
Hello!
我们来了!我们来了!
We're here! We're here!
不!
No!
不,不可能!
No, it can't be!
怎么可能?怎么能...
How can it be? How can...
怎么可能?
How can it be?
-也许我们迷路了。 -如果我们迷路了...
-Maybe we got lost. -lf we were lost...
我们会出来的 在路的同一边。
we would have come out at the same side of the road.
-有人在耍我们。 -冷静点。
-Somebody is fucking with us. -Calm down.
我不想冷静下来! 我要停止这狗屎!
I don't wanna calm down! I want this shit to stop!
-它还是锁着的。 -那又怎样?
-It's still locked. -So what?
谁把灯打开了? 是谁打开的?
So who turned on the lights? Who turned them on?
劳拉?
Laura?
-我不会再坐那辆车了。 -我也是。
-I'm not getting back in that car. -Me neither.
你在写什么?
What are you writing?
我想做的事 当这一切结束的时候。
Things I wanna do when this is over.
所以呢?
So?
你想让我帮你吗?
Do you want me to help you?
-打桥牌怎么样? -你认为我多大了?
-What about playing bridge? -How old do you think I am?
我想做点什么...很酷。
I wanna do something... cool.
我想买♥♥台雅达利电脑, 一堆电子游戏。
I wanna buy an Atari, a computer, a bunch of videogames.
如果你想做点酷的事, 然后我会去游戏站。
If you wanna do something cool, then I'd go for the PlayStation.
那是什么?
What's that?
不要介意。 反正阿塔里更酷。
Never mind. Atari is cooler anyway.
也许买♥♥些吧 玛丽莲?布朗森CD。
Maybe buy some of those Marilyn Bronson CDs.
曼森。
Manson.
-你写了什么? -这不关你的事。
-What did you write? -That's none of your business.
住手!
Stop!
-发生了什么事? -我就知道。
-What's going on? -I knew it.
有人在和我们玩。 那是和以前一样的小屋。
Somebody is playing with us. That's the same cabin as before.
大概有100个巡逻站 在这条路上。它不可能是同一个。
There's probably 1 00 ranger stations on this road. It can't be the same one.
不,不可能。但确实如此。
No, it can't be. But it is.
-哦,见鬼!去拿手电筒。 -没有。
-Oh, shit! Go get the flashlight. -No.
去拿手电筒!
Go get the flashlight!
马里恩?
Marion?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
住手!住手!
Stop it! Stop it!
-这里有人!我知道! -爸爸,住手!
-There's someone in here! I know it! -Dad, stop it!
我们该死。
We are damned.
爸爸,来吧。
Dad, come on.
没有一条路能永远走下去。
No road goes on forever.
雾从哪里来?
Where the fog come from?
-那里没有雾,爸爸。 -没有雾?
-There's no fog, dad. -No fog?
有人需要去拜访 萨克斯医生去检查她的眼睛。
Somebody needs to pay a visit to Dr. Sacks to get her eyes checked.
-威士忌在哪里? -我把它扔了,记得吗?
-Where's the whiskey? -I threw it away, remember?
什么?
What?
你把我的威士忌扔掉了? 我的威士忌?忘恩负义的小家伙。
You threw away my whiskey? My whiskey? Ungrateful little brat.
-爸爸,冷静点。 -你认为是因为我软弱...
-Dad, calm down. -You think because I'm weak...
……你可以开始和我捣乱了吗? -爸爸,听我说。
...you can start messing with me? -Dad, listen to me.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这会教会你三思而后行 在你碰我的酒之前。
That'll teach you to think twice before you touch my booze.
爸爸,求你了。拜托。
Dad, please. Please.
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Shut up! Shut up!
该死的你!
God damn you!
马里恩?
Marion?
马里恩?
Marion?
马里恩?我的宝贝! 哦,天哪,我做了什么?
Marion? My baby! Oh, God, what did I do?
我做了什么?
What did I do?
哦,我的宝贝...
Oh, my baby...
那么,你是来找她的,是吗?
So, you've come for her, huh?
好吧,你得先杀了我, 你这个婊♥子♥!
Well, you'll have to kill me first, you bitch!
为什么是我们?为什么?
Why us, huh? Why?
我们对你做了什么? 我们只想要一个美好的圣诞节。
What did we ever do to you? All we wanted was a nice Christmas.
是不是要求太多了, 过一个愉快的圣诞节?
Is that too much to ask, to have a nice Christmas?
快出来! 你藏在哪里?
Come on out! Where are you hiding?
快点!我来尝尝 你自己的药,你这个婊♥子♥!
Come on! I'll give you a taste of your own medicine, you bitch!
我会马上送你回去...
I'll send you right straight back...
爸爸?爸爸?
Dad? Dad?
他死了。
He is dead.
-他死了! -哦,天哪!
-He is dead! -Oh, God!
开始吧!
Get started!
来吧。快点!
Come on. Come on!
开始!快点!
Start! Come on!
让我们结束吧!
Let's end it!
快点!
Come on!
别跟我玩了! 拜托!拜托!
Stop playing with me! Please! Please!
这不是给你的!
He's not here for you!
爸爸!
Dad!
不要试图说话。 一切都会好起来的。
Don't try to talk. Everything is gonna be okay now.
-试着休息一下,好吗? -我怀孕了。
-Just try to get some rest, okay? -I'm pregnant.
没关系,马里恩。 我们知道。
It's all right, Marion. We know.
你们俩都会没事的。
Both of you are gonna be fine.
-她怎么样? -你是家里的一员吗?
-How is she? -Are you a member of the family?
不,是我发现的。 我报告了事故。
No, I'm the one who found them. I reported the accident.