-他们要杀了他! -不,他们不会的!
-They are gonna kill him! -No, they won't!
-是的,他们是! -冷静点,妈妈!
-Yes, they are! -Calm down, mom!
他会没事的! 我去抓他!
He'll be all right! I'll get him!
-是理查德! -闭嘴!该死的!
-lt was Richard! -Shut up! Damn it!
是理查德!
It was Richard!
停车!停车!
Stop the car! Stop the car!
拜托...
Please...
我的宝贝!
My baby!
拜托... 他们对你做了什么?
Please... What did they do to you?
-妈妈... -来吧。
-Mom... -Come on.
来吧,宝贝。你可以醒过来。 来吧,宝贝。
Come on, baby. You can wake up. Come one, baby.
劳拉...
Laura...
-劳拉... -什么?什么?
-Laura... -What? What?
-妈妈,他是... -不!不,不...
-Mom, he is... -No! No, no...
这是他的笑话之一,不是吗? 你就像你父亲一样。
This is one of his jokes, isn't it? You're just like your father.
记得那次 他带我去新奥尔良?
Remember the time that he took me to New Orleans?
-我们从没去过新奥尔良。 -“当然不是。你不是他父亲。
-We never went to New Orleans. -'Course not. You're not his father.
-什么? -理查德不是你儿子。
-What? -Richard is not your son.
-妈妈,你在说什么? -她疯了。
-Mom, what are you talking about? -She's out of her fucking mind.
我没疯。 你不记得艾伦?里克森了吗?
I am not out of my mind. Don't you remember Alan Rickson?
-劳拉... -什么?什么?
-Laura... -What? What?
-你说什么? -你还记得艾伦?里克森吗?
-What did you say? -You remember Alan Rickson?
我的宝贝。我不想去。 我不想去。
My baby. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go.
-拜托,让我和他呆在一起。 -来吧。
-Please, let me stay with him. -Come on.
让我留下来...
Let me stay...
别把我从他身边带走!哦,上帝! 拜托,我不想去。
Don't take me from him! Oh, God! Please, I don't wanna go.
拜托,弗兰克...
Please, Frank...
-我们该怎么办? -我们得去报♥警♥。
-What are we gonna do? -We gotta go to the police.
我们怎么去报♥警♥? 我们在一个偏僻的地方。
How are we gonna go to the police? We're in the middle of nowhere.
-来吧。走吧,亲爱的。 -我们不能把他留在这里。
-Come on. Let's go, honey. -We can't leave him here.
我们不会的。
No, we won't.
他是我儿子。 他和我们一起去。
He was my son. He goes with us.
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
这就是迈克叔叔 圣诞节通缉犯。
It's what Uncle Mike wanted for Christmas.
感谢上帝给了那个枪怪。
Thank God for the gun freak.
迈克尔不来吗?
Isn't Michael coming?
-迈克尔?迈克尔到底是谁? -我是理查德。
-Michael? Who the hell is Michael? -It's Richard.
他的真名是迈克尔。因为 艾伦就是这么叫他的。
His real name is Michael. Because that is what Alan wanted to call him.
-理查德死了! -好吧。
-Richard is dead! -Okay.
你想要些馅饼吗?
Would you like some pie?
-又是那个标志。 -这他妈的有多远?
-lt was that sign again. -How far is this fucking town?
-我们已经开了100英里了。 -多么美好的圣诞节啊。
-We've been driving for 1 00 miles. -What a wonderful Christmas.
我想知道我是否应该存钱 给迈克尔来点馅饼?
I wonder if I should save some pie for Michael?
-你认为她会康复吗? -我不知道。
-Do you think she's gonna recover? -I don't know.
但她必须 迟早要面对现实。
But she's gonna have to face reality sooner or later.
-多么美好的圣诞啊。 -天知道她会怎么反应。
-What a wonderful Chrismtas. -God only knows how she will react.
-再糟糕不过了。 -可能更糟。
-Can't be any worse. -lt can be much worse.
看,我把馅饼吃完了。
Look, I finished the pie.
-请给我一支笔好吗? -为什么?
-Could I have a pen, please? -What for?
-我要画画了。 -很好,很好。给,我的钢笔。
-I'm gonna do a drawing. -Good, good. Here, my pen.
-你真漂亮,马里恩。 -上帝啊!
-You are so beautiful, Marion. -Jesus!
希望有 马可特的一家医院。
Let's hope there's a hospital in Marcott.
如果我们再也找不到马可特怎么办? 如果她先找到我们怎么办?
What if we never reach Marcott? What if she gets us first?
-谁? -穿白色衣服的女士。
-Who? -The lady in white.
-那个带着孩子的女人? -是的,我在树林里看到她...
-That woman with the baby? -Yeah, I saw her in the woods...
……就在理查德失踪后。 -你看见她了?
...right after Richard disappeared. -You saw her?
然后我想起了那个故事 我祖父过去常告诉我。
And then I remembered the story my grandfather used to tell me.
过去常常把我吓跑 每次我听到它。
Used to creep me out every time I heard it.
看。我画了一张布拉德的画。这个 是他伸出的腿。
Look. I made a drawing of Brad. This was his leg that was hanging out.
-是给你的。 -好吧,妈妈。
-It's for you. -Okay, Mom.
擦你的脸。
Wipe your face.
有一对夫妇 婚礼后开车回家...
There was this couple that was driving home from a wedding...
在罗德岛。 那是晚上。天在下雨。
in Rhode lsland. It was night. It was raining.
他们看到一个小女孩 站在路边。
And they saw a little girl standing by the side of the road.
她只是在后面徘徊 紧握着课本。
And she was just wandering back and forth, clutching the school book.
他们停下来让她 坐到后座上去...
They stopped and they let her get into the back seat...
他们想和她谈谈, 但她一定很震惊。
and they tried to talk to her, but she must have been in shock.
他们在路上开车, 突然他们听到一声尖叫...
They were driving on down the road, all of a sudden they heard a scream...
从后座上来的。
coming from the back seat.
他们猛踩刹车, 他们差点出车祸。
They slammed on the brakes, they nearly had an accident.
奇迹般的是,他们没有经过 克里夫。他们转向后座...
Miraculously, they didn't go over the cliff. They turned to the back seat...
小女孩不见了。
the little girl had vanished.
只有她的课本 在那儿,上面有她的名字。
There was just her school book there, with her name on it.
芭芭拉?罗斯。
Barbara Rose.
然后他们想起:
And then they remembered:
整个罗斯家族都死了 在一场悲惨的车祸中...
the entire Rose family had died in a tragic car accident...
就在悬崖边, 五年前。
right at that cliff, five years earlier.
快点!爸爸,你在说什么? 那个女人是鬼魂?
Come on! Dad, what are you saying? That that woman is a ghost?
看!我们有薯条!
Look! We've got potato chips!
我去把它们打开。 我不知道我们有他们。
I'll get them open. I didn't know we had them.
-你想要一些吗? -妈妈,别这么快就吃了。
-Do you want some? -Mom, don't eat them so fast.
-你会让自己恶心的。 -我不是。
-You're gonna make yourself sick. -I am not.
哦,上帝!我们最好醒来 很快就从噩梦中消失了。
Oh, God! We'd better wake up from this nightmare pretty soon.
你感觉好些了吗,劳拉?
Do you feel better, Laura?
爸爸,艾伦?里克森是谁?
Dad, who's Alan Rickson?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
-妈妈在说什么? -我从没听说过艾伦?里克森。
-What was Mom talking about? -I never heard of any Alan Rickson.
她很震惊。她在说话 一大堆废话。
She's in shock. She's talking a whole lot of nonsense.
-她为什么要那样做? -你告诉我。
-Why would she do that? -You tell me.
真的!看看我找到了什么!
Wow! Look what I found!
妈妈,把枪放下。 很危险。
Mom, put the gun down. It's dangerous.
不是的。它是个玩具!就像是 迈克尔曾经是那个。
It's not. It's a toy! It's like the one Michael used to have.
-劳拉! -我只是开玩笑!
-Laura! -I was just kidding!
劳拉,那是一把上膛的枪。 把它放下。
Laura, that is a loaded gun. Put it down.
你只是想吓唬我。 我不想再和你玩了。
You are just trying to scare me. I don't wanna play with you anymore.
-砰砰,你死定了! -好吧。
-Bang-bang, you are dead! -Okay.
好吧,亲爱的。你赢了。
Okay, sweetheart. You win.
我死了。
I'm dead.
-做点什么。 -像什么?
-Do something. -Like what?
-你是心理医生。 -学生心理医生。
-You are the shrink. -Student shrink.
-马里恩... -妈妈!
-Marion... -Mom!
-是的,亲爱的。 -我们现在要玩别的游戏了。
-Yes, darling. -We'll play something else now.
记得什么时候 我们以前玩过家家?
Remember when we used to play house?
我不想玩那个。我想 玩迈克尔和我以前玩过的游戏。
I don't wanna play that. I wanna play what Michael and I used to.
劳拉,这不是游戏! 我们的儿子死了!
Laura, this is not a game! Our son is dead!
-没有。 -理查德死了!
-No. -Richard is dead!
爸爸!
Dad!
天啊! 那婊♥子♥打了我的腿!
Holy shit! The bitch shot me in the leg!
-他受伤了吗? -妈妈,回到车里去。
-ls he hurt? -Mom, go back to the car.
-不会有事的。 -他也会死吗?
-It's gonna be all right. -ls he gonna die too?
没人会再死了,好吗?
Nobody is gonna die anymore, okay?
看起来怎么样,医生?
How does it look, Doc?
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
-拿着这个。拿着这个! -好吧。
-Hold this. Hold this! -All right.
-我得把子弹拿出来。 -好吧。
-I have to get the pellets out. -Okay.
请把伤口点着。
Light on the wound, please.
-你以前做过吗? -不,这是我第一次。
-Have you done this before? -No, this is my first time.
-妈的! -轻点伤口!
-Shit! -Light on the wound!
正确的。
Right.
-好吧,振作起来。 -为什么?
-Okay, brace yourself. -Why?
振作起来。
Brace yourself.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
比枪伤还痛!
That hurt more than the shot!
好的,抬起你的腿。
Okay, lift your leg up.
好吧。好吧。 你现在应该没事了。
All right. All right. You should be all right now.
-把钥匙给我。 -我来开车。
-Give me the keys. -I'll drive.
放轻松点。
Easy on the bottle there.
-你知道有更好的止痛药吗? -开车一点用也没有。
-You know of a better pain killer? -Driving isn't helping any.
这有帮助。
It helps.
我不明白。
I don't understand it.