我们应该通过的 现在是一条小路。
We should have passed a side-road by now.
你奶奶的住处是 可能在我们后面几英里。
Your grandma's place is probably miles behind us.
就这样! 这一定是条军道!
That's it! This must be a military road!
你这么认为?
You think so?
这就是为什么我们从来没见过军队 卡车。总是在隔离的路上!
That's why we never see military trucks. Always on roads isolated!
马可特一定是个军事基地。 这就是为什么它甚至不在地图上。
Marcott must be a military base. That's why it's not even on the map.
-我想是的。 -当然啦!就这样!就这样!
-I guess so. -Of course! That's it! That's it!
爸爸?
Dad?
-爸爸! -没事的,亲爱的。
-Dad! -It's okay, honey.
-我在这里。我在这里。 -感谢上帝!我以为...
-I'm here. I'm here. -Thank God! I thought that...
你的腿...
Your leg...
-你没事吧? -还不错。
-Are you okay? -That's not so bad.
我想我们终于有了一些 好消息。过来。
I think we finally got some good news. Come here.
看。早些时候,我展示了 你妈妈是北极星。
Look. Earlier, I showed your mother the North Star.
它在我们右边。 它仍然是。
It was on our right side. It still is.
那意味着我们 一直向西走。
That means we've been headed constantly west.
所以,如果我们离开州际公路 在这附近的某个地方...
So, if we left the lnterstate somewhere around here...
我们不停地往前走 西边这条路...
and we headed constantly west on this road...
这条路必须右转 直奔大海。
the road must go right straight to the sea.
马可特一定在什么地方 海岸。这完全有道理。
Marcott must be somewhere on the coast. It makes perfect sense.
一定是海军基地。
It must be a naval base.
好吧,好吧。那要多久 直到我们到达那里?
Okay, okay. So how long until we get there?
我们有大约半罐汽油, 我们在这条路上走了150英里。
We have about half a tank of gas, we covered 1 50 miles on this road.
我们还剩下四五十个 离海岸还有几英里。
That leaves us another 40 or 50 miles until we get to the coast.
我们可以找到马可特 最多一个小时。
We can reach Marcott within an hour, tops.
你真是个天才。
You're a genius.
但你知道,我不仅仅是 关心你妈妈。
But you know, I'm more than a little concerned about your mother.
-妈妈? -你醒了吗?
-Mom? -You're awake?
-我睡得很香。 -你感觉怎么样?
-I slept like a log. -How are you feeling?
我觉得...可以... 考虑到...
I feel... okay... considering...
现在我们有了...
Now we have got...
团结一致。我们必须 在悲痛中互相支持。
to stick together. We have got to support each other in our grief.
你要我开车吗,亲爱的?
Would you like me to drive, darling?
-我们很快就会到达马科特。 -哦,太好了!
-We should reach Marcott soon. -Oh, good!
-你看起来不太好。 -她没事。
-You look not very well. -She's okay.
弗兰克,你知道, 你是个好父亲。
Frank, you know, you are a wonderful father.
还有一个好丈夫。
And a wonderful husband too.
我想让你知道我明白 关于你和萨莉?施密特。
I want you to know that I understand about you and Sally Schmidt.
-什么? -我知道整件事。
-What? -I know the whole thing.
我知道你们以前是怎么认识的 午休时间在6号♥汽车旅馆。
I know how you two used to meet at the Motel 6 on your lunch break.
没关系。我完全理解。 我从来没能实现...
It's okay. I completely understand. I have never been able to fulfill...
你的性幻想。 我向你保证...
your sexual fantasies. And I want to promise you...
当我们离开这里,你可以 你想对我做什么都行,亲爱的。
that when we get out of here, you can do anything you want to me, darling.
我什么都没说。
And I mean anything.
无论如何,最重要的是...
Anyway, the most important thing...
我们三个出来了吗 更强大。你怎么认为?
is that the three of us come out of this stronger. What do you think?
-不多。 -很好。
-Not much. -Good.
现在...
Now...
有件事 从我醒来就一直困扰着我。
there's something that has been bothering me ever since I woke up.
-什么? -树林里的这些人是谁?
-What? -Who are these people in the woods?
亲爱的,慢点。他们在招手。
Honey, slow down. They are waving.
你好!
Hi!
哦,天哪, 为什么他们看起来那么悲伤?
Oh, my goodness, why do they look so sad?
今天是平安夜。
This is Christmas Eve.
微笑吧!
Smile!
他们教你怎么做 在这种情况下?
They teach you what to do in this kind of situation?
不要惊慌。
Not to panic.
弗兰克,你真的需要 像那样吸那个瓶子?
Frank, do you really need to suck on that bottle like that?
弗兰克!是珍妮! 快,停车!
Frank! It's Jeannine! Quick, stop the car!
-珍妮是谁? -她是我的朋友!
-Who is Jeannine? -She's my friend!
他20年前去世了。
Who died 20 years ago.
-你到底想说什么? -她死了。
-And what exactly is your point? -She's dead.
-所以呢? -所以放下它!
-So? -So drop it!
如果死者还活着,也许吧 我们应该看看理查德。
If the dead are alive, maybe we should check out Richard.
-你疯了吗? -你觉得他在后面舒服吗?
-Are you crazy? -Think he is comfortable back there?
妈妈,如果他还活着,唐 你认为我们会把他带到这里?
Mom, if he was alive, don't you think we would here him?
你弟弟被活活烧死了。 他怎么能说话?
Your brother was burned alive. How could he talk?
-闭嘴,劳拉! -别紧张,爸爸。
-Shut up, Laura! -Easy, dad.
-好吧。 -她快把我逼疯了。
-Okay. -She's driving me crazy.
-我现在可以去看珍妮吗? -不,你可以!
-Could I go see Jeannine now? -No, you can't!
-是的,我可以。 -不,你可以!
-Yes, I can. -No, you can't!
-是的,我可以。 -不,你...
-Yes, I can. -No, you...
我要走了。
I'm gonna go now.
哦,天哪!爸爸,停车!
Oh, my God! Dad, stop the car!
-妈妈! -劳拉!劳拉!
-Mom! -Laura! Laura!
-妈妈! -劳拉!
-Mom! -Laura!
妈妈!
Mom!
哦,上帝!上帝啊!劳拉!
Oh, God! God! Laura!
-她到底去哪儿了? -妈妈?
-Where the hell did she go? -Mom?
妈妈!
Mom!
-也许她跑了。 -哦,马里恩...
-Maybe she ran away. -Oh, Marion...
-也许她进了树林。 -马里恩,我快60岁了!
-Maybe she went into the woods. -Marion, I'm going 60!
-她会摔断脖子的! -那她在哪里?
-She would have broken her neck! -Then where is she?
也许是女士抓到了她。
Maybe the lady got her.
这是一辆黑色的汽车。
It's the black car.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的。我要 把那个混♥蛋♥的头给轰下来。
You son of a bitch. I'm gonna blow that bastard's head off.
-马里恩,弹♥药♥在哪里? -它在这里。我瞒着妈妈。
-Marion, where's the ammo? -It's here. I hid it from mom.
快点!
Come on!
我抓住他了!
I got him!
-妈妈! -劳拉。
-Mom! -Laura.
-感谢上帝。 -妈妈,你没事吧?
-Thank God. -Mom, are you all right?
我没事。我的头有点疼 但我很好。
I'm okay. My head hurts a little but I'm fine.
亲爱的。
Sweetheart.
亲爱的,亲爱的。 你身上有东西...
Honey, honey. You got something on your...
哦,天哪!哦,天哪!
Oh, my God! Oh, God!
-我的头发有问题吗? -哦,天哪!
-Something wrong with my hair? -Oh, God!
艾伦!
Alan!
-终于来了! -不!住手!
-Finally! -No! Stop!
-艾伦! -住手!住手!
-Alan! -Stop! Stop!
劳拉...
Laura...
-爸爸? -劳拉...
-Daddy? -Laura...
我加入了啦啦队。
I made the cheerleading squad.
今天是最快乐的一天 我的生活。
This is the happiest day of my life.
劳拉...
Laura...
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
把枪给我! 住手,爸爸!住手!
Give me that gun! Stop it, dad! Stop it!
-你这个混♥蛋♥!住手! -马里恩...
-You bastard! Stop it! -Marion...
我要生孩子了。您可以't 离开我们。你不能离开我们。
I'm gonna have a baby. You can't leave us. You can't leave us.
-对不起。对不起。 -我已经失去了我的母亲...
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. -I've already lost my mother...
还有我弟弟和男朋友。 我不想失去你。
and my brother and my boyfriend. I don't wanna lose you.
-我不想失去你。 -不管怎样,她都会把我们都弄到手的。
-I don't wanna lose you. -She's gonna get us all anyway.
不,没人会抓到我们的, 只要我们继续前进。
No. No one is gonna get us, as long as we keep moving.
每次我们停下来,都会有人 被杀了。我们得继续开车。
Every time we've stopped, someone's gotten killed. We have to keep driving.
我们要去马可特。
We are going to Marcott.
让我们把你妈妈送上车。
Let's put your mother in the car.
-你有烟吗? -在我的外套里。
-You got a cigarette? -ln my coat.
艾伦?里克森是我的一个朋友, 回到底特律。
Alan Rickson was a friend of mine, back in Detroit.
你什么都不用说,爸爸。
You don't have to say anything, Dad.
后来有一天他来找我 给你一些建议。
Then one day he came to me for some advice.
他说他是 爱上一个女人。
He said that he was in love with a woman.
没有提到她的名字。
Didn't mention her name.
他说她结婚了 她也爱他。
He said that she was married and that she loved him too.
他想知道 他该怎么办。
And he wanted to know what he should do about it.
我记得什么 我对他说...
And I remember what I said to him...
“你只活一次,伙计。 去争取吧。
"You only live once, buddy. Go for it.
走吧。你去见她, 如果她爱你...
Just go. You go and you see her, and if she loves you...
她会离开她的丈夫 她会和你一起去的。”
she will leave her husband and she will go with you."
-对不起,爸爸。 -之后只跟他谈过一次。
-I'm sorry, Dad. -Only talked to him once after that.
他说那个女人已经决定 她丈夫不想离开她。
He said the woman had decided she didn't want to leave her husband.
她已经有孩子了。
She already had a kid.